Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#157 2014-05-04 20:14:46

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Other records problems

xkayakx wrote:

N1HfXTsPEBOKhUrS9GZ5v77Hk8e 3 dedi by heli(bati74) has some suspicious sectors

Most if not all of his entries were like that. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#158 2014-05-06 01:01:46

?? ???????? ?
tm2:keskyyyn
New member
Registered: 2014-05-01
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

hey
i have a problem...
i got a new TM2 stadium account, but it don't save my dedirecs, i need help. ty...

login: keskyyyn

Offline

#159 2014-05-06 07:28:08

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Other records problems

tm2:keskyyyn wrote:

i have a problem...
i got a new TM2 stadium account, but it don't save my dedirecs, i need help. ty...

login: keskyyyn

There's no problem with your login, (at least some) records are saved:
http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=stat& … ow=RECORDS

Offline

#160 2014-05-06 15:54:21

coshank
tm2:Coshank
New member
Registered: 2013-08-27
Posts: 6

Re: Other records problems

xymph wrote:

tm2:coshank wrote:

Problem with dedimania since last maniaplanet update:

example of log message:
Validation replay inconsistent for xxx: skipped 15500 (6480,12068,15500)

No records are saved.

An XML field in the validation replays seems to have changed in meaning. As a quick fix, comment out line 1163 in plugin.dedimania.php function dedi_get_vreplay:

       $parser->cpsLap != co->server->map->nbchecks ||

See http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. … mp;t=27452

Thanks, fixed the problem.

Offline

#161 2014-05-06 23:15:36

??? ® ƒuncup
tm2:funcup2
New member
Registered: 2014-05-06
Posts: 3

Re: Other records problems

xymph wrote:

An XML field in the validation replays seems to have changed in meaning. As a quick fix, comment out line 1163 in plugin.dedimania.php function dedi_get_vreplay:

       $parser->cpsLap != co->server->map->nbchecks ||

See http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. … mp;t=27452

So here, I wrote the line $ parser .... on 1163 line of plugin. Dedimania php

http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/52/61/15/mp3_pb10.jpg

and when I restarts XAseco it makes me this error message

http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/52/61/15/mp3_pb11.jpg

could you tell me where and the problem (apparently it fails a character but I try several thing and still the same results)

please help me wink  thx

Offline

#162 2014-05-07 07:32:52

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Other records problems

tm2:funcup2 wrote:

could you tell me where and the problem (apparently it fails a character but I try several thing and still the same results

Comment out that line as instructed, don't add another copy outside a function. roll

Offline

#163 2014-05-07 12:18:00

[?2LO?] ??bd?l?c ?
tm2:tubduluc
New member
Registered: 2014-05-07
Posts: 1

Re: Other records problems

xymph wrote:

tm2:funcup2 wrote:

could you tell me where and the problem (apparently it fails a character but I try several thing and still the same results

Comment out that line as instructed, don't add another copy outside a function. roll

I think Funcup add the line because this line dont exist in his plugin.dedimania.php. I tell that because i have the same issue smile line dont exist in my dedimania plugin.php my file is like that :

    return replay;
}  // dedi_get_vreplay

function dedi_get_greplay(co, id, ry, cps) {

The good operation is comment out a blank line ? under dedi_get_replay ?

Last edited by tm2:tubduluc (2014-05-07 14:27:46)

Offline

#164 2014-05-07 17:47:37

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Other records problems

tm2:tubduluc wrote:

I think Funcup add the line because this line dont exist in his plugin.dedimania.php. I tell that because i have the same issue smile line dont exist in my dedimania plugin.php my file is like that :

Ah, looked in my dev version. Fixed the line number in the post above. Thanks.

Of course, you guys should still have found the line if you searched the code in the editor. wink

Offline

#165 2014-05-07 18:27:50

??? ® ƒuncup
tm2:funcup2
New member
Registered: 2014-05-06
Posts: 3

Re: Other records problems

xymph wrote:

tm2:coshank wrote:

Problem with dedimania since last maniaplanet update:

example of log message:
Validation replay inconsistent for xxx: skipped 15500 (6480,12068,15500)

No records are saved.

An XML field in the validation replays seems to have changed in meaning. As a quick fix, comment out line 1154 in plugin.dedimania.php function dedi_get_vreplay (X2 v1.03):

       $parser->cpsLap != co->server->map->nbchecks ||

See http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. … mp;t=27452 (closed beta forum)

Edit: fixed the line number.

Xymph thank you for having to change the post for user of xaseco2 v1.03 (which I am one) because, commenting on the 1154 line it works much better ..... thank you problem solve wink

Offline

#166 2014-05-07 18:33:20

??? ® ƒuncup
tm2:funcup2
New member
Registered: 2014-05-06
Posts: 3

Re: Other records problems

xymph wrote:

tm2:tubduluc wrote:

I think Funcup add the line because this line dont exist in his plugin.dedimania.php. I tell that because i have the same issue smile line dont exist in my dedimania plugin.php my file is like that :

Ah, looked in my dev version. Fixed the line number in the post above. Thanks.

Of course, you guys should still have found the line if you searched the code in the editor. wink

smile  We're silly and disciplined, if you told us in 1163 we will have 1163 online. we trust you wink (ps: I'm a nooooooooooob webmaster lol )

thx for you job

Offline

#167 2014-05-07 21:39:42

??¬GrandPa[70]
tm2:helge
New member
Registered: 2014-05-07
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

Hi,

I do not able to correct this file, a file for download is very much appreciated, could someone help? :p
I have no editor that shows line number, and will be very pleased if you tell me wich editor you are use.

Hope for help here smile
GrandPa

Last edited by tm2:helge (2014-05-07 21:40:23)

Offline

#168 2014-05-10 10:34:51

HaagseSmurf
tm2:hanno.nl
New member
Registered: 2013-05-18
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

You could use notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org/)
GL!

Greetz,

Offline

#169 2014-05-11 20:16:38

??¬GrandPa[70]
tm2:helge
New member
Registered: 2014-05-07
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

Thanks HaagseSmurf smile

The problems is solved as well, I got file from Flighthigh.
Big thanks to him big_smile
GrandPa

Offline

#170 2014-06-06 14:22:21

?????
tm2:odme
New member
Registered: 2013-09-25
Posts: 6

Re: Other records problems

Dedimania player odme finished with 39258 and took the 1 WR place!
Validation replay inconsistent for odme: skipped 39258 (7163,14067,38553,39258) race:4 all :4

I get this error in xaseco2 I tried to follow this link ( See http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. … mp;t=27452 (closed beta forum), but it seems I can not get into that session! I read the responses in this thread but I did not understand what you have to edit the file dedimania.php!
thx for help

Offline

#171 2014-06-15 14:29:40

R&H ?nd?ea¢hia
tm2:andreachia
New member
Registered: 2013-03-31
Posts: 3

Re: Other records problems

Since it is not 'yet been fixed, I have written an example of how to be the line in 1154 and eventually the line in 1163?

There are no successful; (

thanks



Andrea

Offline

#172 2014-06-19 21:24:57

R&H ?ndrea¢hia
andreachia
New member
Registered: 2014-06-15
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

give me an example script?

thanks

Andrea

Offline

#173 2014-06-19 22:18:23

R&H ?ndrea¢hia
andreachia
New member
Registered: 2014-06-15
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

solved  wink

Offline

#174 2014-06-29 06:51:08

?'Førgøt10 [??]
forgot10
New member
Registered: 2009-01-28
Posts: 1

Re: Other records problems

Maybe I'm in a slightly wrong topic, but my post wouldn't quite fit with the rules of the neighbouring one.

I'd like to ask why antanasro hasn't been banned from Dedimania? He is a proven cheater and was already banned from ET competitions and TMX. Reasons: driving cheated dedi times, cheating in league matches, uploading cheated replays to TMX.
http://www.et-generation.com/forum/view … amp;t=6096
http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p … a7#p193505

Now some people may say that I should keep my opinions to myself, but I just don't believe that he's capable of doing what he did on owdbynaXG9DGlzDt2090t2Y37S8 or 7hqVEzHZ_WE_L0Ls4vCmPWJpk_1 or many other UL11 tracks. I knew him long, I knew his level, and no, he mustn't be that fast. And for one thing, all those UL11 records of his were driven on a private server.
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 30215#auto

Offline

#175 2014-06-29 10:20:03

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Other records problems

forgot10 wrote:

I'd like to ask why antanasro hasn't been banned from Dedimania?

Because nobody reported new suspect entries by that login in the appropriate place and way. Neither did you.
What happens elsewhere is not my concern, only specific suspect Dedimania entries since that ancient warning will get my attention. The two UIds you mention don't look unusual to me.

Offline

#176 2014-07-17 13:42:27

Šlo?B?r?
tm2:willie-maykit
New member
From: HULL
Registered: 2014-07-17
Posts: 5

Re: Other records problems

Hi, have problems with my most recent maps added to TMX not showing dedimania records but also xaseco2 and eXpansion records systems are also not saving the dedi times made by players on the servers.

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/67630  this map was added to the ManiaC Valley server and eXpansion server 2 days ago.  Local rec's are on these 2 server for this map.

Dedi records are displayed in the chat window but nothing is saved.

This also happens with ...

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/64874
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/62441

and some of my other maps.

Had a chat with TGYoshi to see if it was TMX issue, Yoshi had a look and can find nothing wrong on TMX.

Can you help please big_smile

Last edited by tm2:willie-maykit (2014-07-17 17:39:01)

Offline

#177 2014-08-04 12:01:34

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.
From: Slovenia
Registered: 2013-03-17
Posts: 156

Re: Other records problems

If I have 1st dedi in tm2 with 8.001 and I improve to 7.999 or under. Does the 8.001 rec stay there after the under 8 time is took in or must I make a new entry, since under 8 doesn't register.

Offline

#178 2014-08-09 16:52:59

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.
From: Slovenia
Registered: 2013-03-17
Posts: 156

Re: Other records problems

mgy3Pm_xnNZi8IRuPicoyjBg3o4

I made en entry of 7.85 or something here... today I noticed that it's gone. Maybe daily scans or what could have erased it?

Edit: Just realised in tm2 bottom line is 8 seconds, silly me. Sorry for false alarm.

Last edited by radovan_odjebani (2014-08-09 17:08:19)

Offline

#179 2014-08-21 08:26:39

[?iZZ?RÐ]²
x_wizzard_x
New member
Registered: 2014-08-21
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

Hello.
We have a -another dedimania- problem with records on track FLOW (http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … ;id=328657)
Actualy, problem with deleting records, that was claimed with a second lap (using multilap).
If deleting records from second laps is a rule, please tell mr... (I didn't imagine if it true ^_^)
Some screenshots:
http://cs616316.vk.me/v616316619/1d715/phND1O2Yc9o.jpg
http://cs616316.vk.me/v616316619/1d71e/ErwDGuCuDQY.jpg

PS i can make a video with this multulap trick, if needed ^_^

Last edited by x_wizzard_x (2014-08-21 08:28:25)

Offline

#180 2014-08-21 17:59:50

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Other records problems

x_wizzard_x wrote:

We have a -another dedimania- problem with records on track FLOW (http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … ;id=328657)
Actualy, problem with deleting records, that was claimed with a second lap (using multilap).
If deleting records from second laps is a rule, please tell mr...

Flow is the exception to the rule, a search would have led you to the pertaining post.
Anyway, thanks for taking the hint and asking here - temporarily banned login 'checkcheck3' still has to get the hint. roll

Offline

#181 2014-08-21 18:20:55

[?iZZ?RÐ]²
x_wizzard_x
New member
Registered: 2014-08-21
Posts: 2

Re: Other records problems

xymph wrote:

Flow is the exception to the rule, a search would have led you to the pertaining post.
Anyway, thanks for taking the hint and asking here - temporarily banned login 'checkcheck3' still has to get the hint. roll

OK, now i see, thanks. Sorry for that... I'll delete all these records from locals on my server.
Am I right understand that only on flow the records with multilap is forbidden?

Offline

#182 2014-11-07 01:25:51

Sytar
tm2:sytar
New member
Registered: 2014-10-29
Posts: 1

Re: Other records problems

tm2:funcup2 wrote:

xymph wrote:

tm2:coshank wrote:

Problem with dedimania since last maniaplanet update:

example of log message:
Validation replay inconsistent for xxx: skipped 15500 (6480,12068,15500)

No records are saved.

An XML field in the validation replays seems to have changed in meaning. As a quick fix, comment out line 1154 in plugin.dedimania.php function dedi_get_vreplay (X2 v1.03):

       $parser->cpsLap != co->server->map->nbchecks ||

See http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. … mp;t=27452 (closed beta forum)

Edit: fixed the line number.

Xymph thank you for having to change the post for user of xaseco2 v1.03 (which I am one) because, commenting on the 1154 line it works much better ..... thank you problem solve wink

I just wanted to add, that I have also had success with commenting out 1154.  I found that it all depends on the size of your screen/window.  Once I increased it to full screen it lined up with 1154 just as he showed.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson