Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-19 21:10:04

??-mael!
panthorama

cutted time to remove

Hi admins, I would need you to remove the first dedimania record in rounds on the map called "TMM - Lost"

I don't know if I have to prove it's a cutted time, but I think it's pretty obvious if you check the 2nd dedi record and so on.. smile

thanks very much in advance guys ! smile

#2 2011-01-20 20:00:40

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: cutted time to remove

panthorama wrote:

Hi admins, I would need you to remove the first dedimania record in rounds on the map called "TMM - Lost"

I don't know if I have to prove it's a cutted time, but I think it's pretty obvious if you check the 2nd dedi record and so on.. smile

Yeah, that looks like a cut, not a cheat. So no need to remove it.

Btw, next time include the UID; track names are not always unique.

#3 2011-01-20 20:19:53

??-mael!
panthorama

Ok, here is the situation, my mate Jalles had the first dedi record on that map, and then azina (my other mate), from the same team (Dark) came to the server and cutted, so azina WANT to remove his time to let the first rec to Jalles, I don't get why you can't remove a cutted time? I can bring azina here if it's needed hmm which would be really ridiculous if you ask me.

#4 2011-01-20 20:31:46

Xymph
xymph
Website

panthorama wrote:

Ok, here is the situation, my mate Jalles had the first dedi record on that map, and then azina (my other mate), from the same team (Dark) came to the server and cutted, so azina WANT to remove his time to let the first rec to Jalles, I don't get why you can't remove a cutted time? I can bring azina here if it's needed hmm which would be really ridiculous if you ask me.

Cuts are all around, on many many tracks. There's no way to deal with them all, nor is there any point as they're mostly just part of the game (sometimes unfortunately). Besides, Dedimania database maintenance and cheat hunting already takes me a few dozen hours each month, so I'm not looking for more work. roll
If one player didn't want to take someone else's #1 away, he shouldn't have driven the cut, simple. Even if I'd delete this one, others can come along and again drive the cut, so that's what that other guy can do now to take back #1.

Board footer