Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-19 13:55:07

S?igles
smz
New member
Registered: 2011-11-19
Posts: 2

For the love of g*d !

Can you PLEASE organise your homepage a little bit ?

Make it so that one can find the download links. Make it so that one actualy finds news about new releases ! Make a little instalation instruction.

I heared from several players that you released dedi for tm2 for aseco. I can not find it. Where is it ?

I would love to install dedi, but I can not find any instructions how to do it sad ! Or where to find it. Or if it is even released yet. It's like you try to not be found hmm

Last edited by smz (2011-11-19 14:05:41)

Offline

#2 2011-11-19 15:31:12

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1685
Website

Re: For the love of g*d !

smz wrote:

Make it so that one can find the download links. Make it so that one actualy finds news about new releases ! Make a little instalation instruction.

You can't install Dedimania separately, so it doesn't need installation instructions. You need a server controller, which typically does come with its own instructions, including Dedimania configuration if that controller supports it.

smz wrote:

I heared from several players that you released dedi for tm2 for aseco. I can not find it. Where is it ?

Aseco hasn't been updated in a long time, and certainly not been released for TM2.
XAseco1/2 do support Dedimania, and you can find every available bit of info in the official forum or on official site.

smz wrote:

I would love to install dedi, but I can not find any instructions how to do it sad ! Or where to find it. Or if it is even released yet. It's like you try to not be found hmm

You only need to look for a server controller that supports it, none of which are hosted on this site. So you've been looking in the wrong place, that's all. smile

Offline

#3 2011-11-19 17:32:44

S?igles
smz
New member
Registered: 2011-11-19
Posts: 2

Re: For the love of g*d !

Oh ^^

My bad then smile I thought that it was a separate plugin like the maniarecords one. Thanks for clearing that up. Then it's no surprise that I didnt find it here ^^

Will update Xaseco then. Thanks Xymph !

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson