Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#807 2015-09-18 21:07:05

??????? i?d?nnisi? #mot
ikdennisik

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Hello Xymph,

One of my buddies has gotten all his 1st records deleted after he drove a cut on a nadeo track, D-3.
I thought it was odd that his time was suddenly removed, only to check a few minutes ago to see all his 1sts where gone. :'(

D-3 Uid: HkhOzC1KEYxBUhb0srKCipJZ2a6

Login: rey07

I know his time was insanely fast, and no cps, so I bet an automated system got him or something.

Here's the replay as proof(D-3): https://youtu.be/rF7oBcuhvds?t=2m8s
And another one for the Uid:Z8JiMdFP3q0397LbulpElLbts02 -> https://youtu.be/ruh4Dt5wqwk?t=35s

He can provide me with many more replays so it would be nice if they could be placed back. ^^

If you need more info just ask.

Btw, why can't I find the private mail sad

Kind regards,

ikdennisik

#808 2015-09-19 02:02:13

?????Cla~
artenese91

Hello, reporting this dedimania 1 because his CPs are impossible on that track:

UId:          hYpMewlVkQ8B7mf1dt3sUP07xsc
login :       slr_llexx
TMX page:  http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 43125#auto

Thanks

#809 2015-09-19 17:33:02

Xymph
xymph
Website

artenese91 wrote:

reporting this dedimania 1 because his CPs are impossible on that track:

UId:          hYpMewlVkQ8B7mf1dt3sUP07xsc
login :       slr_llexx

Housekeeping performed, thanks.

#810 2015-09-19 17:57:03

Xymph
xymph
Website

ikdennisik wrote:

One of my buddies has gotten all his 1st records deleted after he drove a cut on a nadeo track, D-3.
I thought it was odd that his time was suddenly removed, only to check a few minutes ago to see all his 1sts where gone.

Standard practice when cheating once.

ikdennisik wrote:

D-3 Uid: HkhOzC1KEYxBUhb0srKCipJZ2a6

Login: rey07

Why didn't he post here himself? No offense, but I don't like dealing with messengers.

ikdennisik wrote:

I know his time was insanely fast, and no cps, so I bet an automated system got him or something.

You lose that bet. What did I win? wink

ikdennisik wrote:

Wacky. yikes

ikdennisik wrote:

He can provide me with many more replays so it would be nice if they could be placed back. ^^

Done.

The problem is that rey07 didn't do what every player should when driving a seemingly impossible time: upload the replay to TMX that same day, e.g. here.
In case the pertaining TMX section is closed or the track isn't on TMX, the next best thing is to post the replay in this topic. It's a sticky, so anyone coming into this forum should read it.

Following these simple steps will not prevent your record being flagged as possibly cheated, but during my scrutiny if I see the replay, it will prevent me manually deleting it along with your other #1 entries.

#811 2015-09-19 20:48:48

??? | ? EÐGE ?
ponur

If you want a better proof for login "nidaiee" I also found some invalid times from him on tmx (which matches the dedimania times)

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 12135#auto
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 22967#auto

on both you can see him getting weird speed boosts while getting overwall

#812 2015-09-20 03:31:52

?g Crooky
crooky1212

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Two players that seem to be cheating just a little to avoid detection I guess. Haven't found anything obvious with bad cp times. But plenty of failed validations and obvious cheating in race replays. Are failed validation files and obvious cheating in replays good enough to get players banned?

Nope. I have no idea who and what is shown in those replays, and don't care either.  And validation replays are not perfect, they can show false positives. I don't know whether that's the case here, only that it's not convincing proof to warrant bans.

So you think the records reported by skaned might be false positives?
In my opinion you should really care about what is shown in this replays. Because they are even better to proof hacks than something like cp/sector-times.
And yes this replays clearly proof that those records that are still stored in the dedimania database are hacked.
edit: I cutted the replays so they only show the runs of the records in the dedis(you don't have to look for them in the entire replay now). I know you don't like watching replays but all these replays are really short so please take this 1 minute to watch them smile

www.sendspace.com/file/i43wv1
is the run for this dedi 1 http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … how=RECORD

www.sendspace.com/file/ofnqts
is the run for this dedi 1 dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&Logi … how=RECORD
He jumped right before the fin.

edited accidentally put the raw file in oops.
www.sendspace.com/file/9dmhxm
is the run for this dedi 9 http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … how=RECORD
Got boosted at the jump to the finish.

The other ones are too short for dedis.

Last edited by crooky1212 (2015-09-20 19:50:19)

#813 2015-09-20 14:19:52

Xymph
xymph
Website

crooky1212 wrote:

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

login : nidaiee

He is .shadowray4. and he did it again on his new account...

Such assertions are pointless wthout proof. roll

I can't really say if this counts as proof for you but it's strong evidence at least.
His oldest records were driven on testserver890 dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&RGam … ow=RECORDS

Why is that relevant?

crooky1212 wrote:

His replay name prefix is also Raymon.

Yeah, that did ring a bell already.

crooky1212 wrote:

He is also Netherlands/Overijssel.

That's my zone too. wink In the past some cheaters intentionally set their zone to mine, perhaps in some fruitless attempt to annoy me. roll Not saying that's the case here.

crooky1212 wrote:

And he played his old maps from his old tmx account for example this: tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?ac … id=5977834

That replay validates. What's your point, really?

crooky1212 wrote:

I tested it. If you click on validate it simulates the inputs. Wrong simulation means that with the same inputs you get another time or unfinished race.

Then why doesn't the invalidation message state that (which is familiar), and instead shows "Wrong simulation"?

crooky1212 wrote:

Even when only the stuntpoints value is different it's wrong simulation.
You can do "export to validate" and get another file. If you validate this you see the real time that would be archieved with this inputs(it shows something like x:xx instead of y:yy or unfinished race).

Ah, now you're helping.

crooky1212 wrote:

The first 30 seconds of this are the best example to show the no wall friction hack they are using.  You clearly see he didn't lose speed when touching those walls. You will not really notice this on other spots. This is what they do to get those real looking replays that are wrong simulation.

Hmm, slowly starting to understand.

ponur wrote:

If you want a better proof for login "nidaiee" I also found some invalid times from him on tmx (which matches the dedimania times)

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 12135#auto
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 22967#auto

on both you can see him getting weird speed boosts while getting overwall

Gotcha, thanks. Are there more obvious ones like these?

#814 2015-09-20 19:09:22

?g Crooky
crooky1212

When I see your comments I think I wasnt explaining well enough, sorry :c I try to be more precise now.
I just wanted to tell you similarities between .shadowray4. and nidaiee. I know for myself that this 2 logins are 100% sure the same person. I didn't just do a random assumption. I am just really trying to find as many stuff to convince you as I can.

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

xymph wrote:

Such assertions are pointless wthout proof. roll

I can't really say if this counts as proof for you but it's strong evidence at least.
His oldest records were driven on testserver890 dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&RGam … ow=RECORDS

Why is that relevant?

Well... First of all testserver890 was the own server of .shadowray4. (Also noticeble: the current .shadowray4. nickname and testserver890 servername are the same)
He was driving there very actively until his ban at 2014-09-21. After he noticed the ban he made his new account nidaiee  and drove his first dedi at this server (2014-09-25). He still had his same style of playing this game with randomly adding maps from tmx and looking for cuts and playing the nirolol series.

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

He is also Netherlands/Overijssel.

That's my zone too. wink In the past some cheaters intentionally set their zone to mine, perhaps in some fruitless attempt to annoy me. roll Not saying that's the case here.

www.xaseco.org/metastats.php?tmf=nidaiee
www.xaseco.org/metastats.php?tmf=.shadowray4.
www.xaseco.org/metastats.php?tmf=testserver890
both and his old serveraccount are netherlands/overijssel
Your comment was u

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

And he played his old maps from his old tmx account for example this: tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?ac … id=5977834

That replay validates. What's your point, really?

About this. It is known that this tmx account belongs to .shadowray4. .
If nidaiee wasn't .shadowray4. it would be odd to dig out this old maps.

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

I tested it. If you click on validate it simulates the inputs. Wrong simulation means that with the same inputs you get another time or unfinished race.

Then why doesn't the invalidation message state that (which is familiar), and instead shows "Wrong simulation"?

When you validate a hacked replay in the replay editor it will never show something else than "wrong simulation". So it's not unfamiliar at all. The messages you mean ONLY appear ingame or in the exported/converted files.

I found a replay where you really see that he is using no-wall-friction.
tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?ac … id=6338619
At 15 seconds you see that he didn't lose speed when he hit the wall.

#815 2015-09-20 19:37:44

Xymph
xymph
Website

crooky1212 wrote:

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Two players that seem to be cheating just a little to avoid detection I guess. Haven't found anything obvious with bad cp times. But plenty of failed validations and obvious cheating in race replays. Are failed validation files and obvious cheating in replays good enough to get players banned?

Nope. I have no idea who and what is shown in those replays, and don't care either.  And validation replays are not perfect, they can show false positives. I don't know whether that's the case here, only that it's not convincing proof to warrant bans.

"I don't know whether that's the case here".

crooky1212 wrote:

In my opinion you should really care about what is shown in this replays. Because they are even better to proof hacks than something like cp/sector-times.

Then make it easy and quick to understand what is shown in them. roll
The problem with those previous server replays is minute-after-minute of attempts by no-clue-which-login. This is what I mean about having no idea what and who to look at in them. Short edits of a specific situation, with explanation which login exactly exhibits what impossible car behaviour, is what I would need to consider them.

crooky1212 wrote:

And yes this replays clearly proof that those records that are still stored in the dedimania database are hacked.

Clearly? Why exactly? It's not clear to me.

crooky1212 wrote:

edit: I cutted the replays so they only show the runs of the records in the dedis(you don't have to look for them in the entire replay now). I know you don't like watching replays but all these replays are really short so please take this 1 minute to watch them

Okay, now you're helping me. smile

Ok, multiple wacky sections of car physics - got it now.

Not so clear by itself, but when combined with the 9.02 replay from TMX, I see the difference.

Not edited, I gave up after watching for 5 minutes.

Got some for trollingmeh too?

#816 2015-09-20 19:47:54

Xymph
xymph
Website

crooky1212 wrote:

When I see your comments I think I wasnt explaining well enough, sorry :c I try to be more precise now.

Yeah.

crooky1212 wrote:

I just wanted to tell you similarities between .shadowray4. and nidaiee. I know for myself that this 2 logins are 100% sure the same person. I didn't just do a random assumption. I am just really trying to find as many stuff to convince you as I can.

Well... First of all testserver890 was the own server of .shadowray4. (Also noticeble: the current .shadowray4. nickname and testserver890 servername are the same)
He was driving there very actively until his ban at 2014-09-21. After he noticed the ban he made his new account nidaiee  and drove his first dedi at this server (2014-09-25). He still had his same style of playing this game with randomly adding maps from tmx and looking for cuts and playing the nirolol series.

I understand now.

crooky1212 wrote:

About this. It is known that this tmx account belongs to .shadowray4. .
If nidaiee wasn't .shadowray4. it would be odd to dig out this old maps.

What do you mean exactly by "odd to dig out this old maps"?

crooky1212 wrote:

When you validate a hacked replay in the replay editor it will never show something else than "wrong simulation". So it's not unfamiliar at all. The messages you mean ONLY appear ingame or in the exported/converted files.

As eluded before wink I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining.

crooky1212 wrote:

I found a replay where you really see that he is using no-wall-friction.
tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?ac … id=6338619
At 15 seconds you see that he didn't lose speed when he hit the wall.

Gotcha.

#817 2015-09-20 20:02:48

?g Crooky
crooky1212

xymph wrote:

Not edited, I gave up after watching for 5 minutes.

Got some for trollingmeh too?

I edited the link now.(accidentally put the unedited in sendspace, sorry for that)
+ I wrote what is odd at them.

For trollingmeh :

You see the run that is in dedi 1 on tmx. tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?ac … id=6348706
http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … how=RECORD

In the replay from skaned you see exactly the same run starting at 33 seconds.
And as I said he clearly used no-wall-friction hacks in the first 30 seconds.
I don't think his replay is invalid because it is a false positive. It's rather invalid because he didn't turn off those hacks.

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

xymph wrote:

"I don't know whether that's the case here".

After this answere it doesn't make sense for me to put more time into this, sorry :c

Last edited by crooky1212 (2015-09-20 20:45:46)

#818 2015-09-21 00:31:25

skaned
skaned

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Good point, I should probably have included which nick to spec and not only which time the cheats occured. trollingmeh has the nick "meh" and waxyy uses the nick "raizo" with various pre- and/or postfixes. I guess it is even better to do like Crooky and cut the replay to only show the interesting parts. Thanks Crooky!

Personally I have never seen a false positive validation replay. And then I have always seen the cheating done live or in the replay afterwards. How would I know it is a false positive anyway? Can the validation replay be bad but the validation of the same replay be good?

xymph wrote:

I investigated this login last week, found those too, but the invalidation reason is always "Wrong Simulation". I'm not entirely sure what that means, but the replays show really wacky cuts (and no impossible car physics), so maybe the engine loses track (no pun intended) somewhere.

I mentioned this about "wrong simulation" stuff a year ago. http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtop … 4806#p4806

skaned wrote:

.shadowray4. seems to have a very slippery car indeed. If you go to edit one of his "wrong simulation" replays and choose "Export to validate" and then try to validate that file, you will get the usual "unfinished race" message.

crooky1212 wrote:

Not only at 0:52. big_smile The first 30 seconds of this are the best example to show the no wall friction hack they are using.  You clearly see he didn't lose speed when touching those walls. You will not really notice this on other spots. This is what they do to get those real looking replays that are wrong simulation.

Nice find Crooky! I only looked for his cheated record run. If he had cheats or not when he did the record is virtually impossible to know. I mean when hitting a wall and bouncing up it is much harder to see if there is less friciton compared to driving in to a wall and then continuing driving with the same speed.

ikdennisik wrote:

With friction hacks it's really hard to determine if it was cheated or not from just a youtube video. But in this case I it was done on the fwo server so I definitely think it's real.

crooky1212 wrote:

For trollingmeh :

You see the run that is in dedi 1 on tmx. tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?ac … id=6348706

Oh wow, I didn't even see that he had uploaded his cheated record replay. And (of course) it comes back showing "Wrong simulation" when validating...roll

#819 2015-09-21 12:21:58

Xymph
xymph
Website

crooky1212 wrote:

For trollingmeh :

Okay, got an edited replay for skaned's "MEH-natic #01" replay too?

skaned wrote:

Good point, I should probably have included which nick to spec and not only which time the cheats occured. trollingmeh has the nick "meh" and waxyy uses the nick "raizo" with various pre- and/or postfixes. I guess it is even better to do like Crooky and cut the replay to only show the interesting parts.

Not just "better", but essential. And how can you see which nick is shown racing? The ` key doesn't do anything when viewing replays and the driver info in the GBX header is undefined.

skaned wrote:

How would I know it is a false positive anyway? Can the validation replay be bad but the validation of the same replay be good?

You can't know for sure, that's part of the problem. But two situations that I think can possibly result in a false positive are: when an old replay is viewed on the latest game engine and the physical properties of some block(s) are different (xbx explained that to me once); and one-lap replays of multilap tracks.

skaned wrote:

I mentioned this about "wrong simulation" stuff a year ago.

Oh, forgot about that.

skaned wrote:

I mean when hitting a wall and bouncing up it is much harder to see if there is less friciton compared to driving in to a wall and then continuing driving with the same speed.

That was part of my problem understanding them, too.

Btw, nidaiee banned/all deleted last night. Thanks for everyone's help with that.

#820 2015-09-21 15:38:37

skaned
skaned

xymph wrote:

crooky1212 wrote:

For trollingmeh :

Okay, got an edited replay for skaned's "MEH-natic #01" replay too?

First 30 seconds of the race including the cheated 9.88 time: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw6m8 … Fpqekw0WEE
Failed 9.88s validation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw6m8 … WpOcER3RVk

Full replay of trollingmeh: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw6m8 … UxPWXFUa0E

Also I found another screenshot of the chat. So first he cheated 9.88 and then paniced because he wanted a valid time but its a hard track to finish.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw6m8 … 2o5N2FxejQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw6m8 … TBUMFktdW8
Notice how he writes at the end of the second screenshot that he wants Will B to spec him. Thats when he uses cheats and makes the car jump crazy at the end of the full replay. And he doesn't even deny it.

Then of course later he did 5.78 and it wasn't saved to dedi. But you can always log onto the server furycutserver and see that it was actually trollingmeh who did do that time.
Not that it really matters, but I noticed waxyy(raizo), trollingmeh(meh) and nidaiee(iceblue) all have high server ranks on that server. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw6m8 … W1INXdabEE
I haven't caught anyone else there cheating though.

xymph wrote:

Not just "better", but essential. And how can you see which nick is shown racing? The ` key doesn't do anything when viewing replays and the driver info in the GBX header is undefined.

Ah, you need to load the replays into the replay editor, not just load them into tm and select "view replay". There you can see the nicks of all cars and you can also select which car to follow in the replay. And obviously you can quickly jump to the selected time when the cheats occured.

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

How would I know it is a false positive anyway? Can the validation replay be bad but the validation of the same replay be good?

You can't know for sure, that's part of the problem. But two situations that I think can possibly result in a false positive are: when an old replay is viewed on the latest game engine and the physical properties of some block(s) are different (xbx explained that to me once); and one-lap replays of multilap tracks.

Possible that these things could give false positives, but neither of those should be possible here. They are all recent replays and none of them were multilaps. Online multilaps don't save autosave replays anyway. Of course that doesn't mean there could be more situations that give false positives. But when only some certain players give frequent failed validations and others don't then it sure seems very suspicious.

#821 2015-09-21 18:13:30

Xymph
xymph
Website

skaned wrote:

Not that it really matters, but I noticed waxyy(raizo), trollingmeh(meh) and nidaiee(iceblue) all have high server ranks on that server.

Thanks for the additional info, waxyy and trollingmeh now banned/all deleted too.

skaned wrote:

Ah, you need to load the replays into the replay editor, not just load them into tm and select "view replay". There you can see the nicks of all cars and you can also select which car to follow in the replay. And obviously you can quickly jump to the selected time when the cheats occured.

NOW you tell me. tongue Never really used the replay editor before.

Still, wading through minutes of replay footage is a PITA, so please keep providing short edits when another suspect surfaces.

skaned wrote:

Possible that these things could give false positives, but neither of those should be possible here. They are all recent replays and none of them were multilaps. Online multilaps don't save autosave replays anyway. Of course that doesn't mean there could be more situations that give false positives. But when only some certain players give frequent failed validations and others don't then it sure seems very suspicious.

Agreed.

#822 2015-09-21 18:56:17

skaned
skaned

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Not that it really matters, but I noticed waxyy(raizo), trollingmeh(meh) and nidaiee(iceblue) all have high server ranks on that server.

Thanks for the additional info, waxyy and trollingmeh now banned/all deleted too.

Thanks for all your hard work on keeping dedimania clean!

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Oh sorry, just figured you had used the replay editor before after years of dedimania work. My bad. But it is really helpful so that you can just jump to any point in a replay, replay a specific part over and over, replay in slow motion, and so on..  Just load the replay into the editor, select the "Camera" timeline and select the player. Uploaded this pic a long time ago to show others how to do it: http://www.tm-tube.com/photo/14136/spec … her+player

#823 2015-09-21 19:22:43

????.???zor!EBC
trollingmeh

skaned wrote:

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Thanks for all your hard work on keeping dedimania clean!

xymph wrote:

skaned wrote:

Oh sorry, just figured you had used the replay editor before after years of dedimania work. My bad. But it is really helpful so that you can just jump to any point in a replay, replay a specific part over and over, replay in slow motion, and so on..  Just load the replay into the editor, select the "Camera" timeline and select the player. Uploaded this pic a long time ago to show others how to do it: http://www.tm-tube.com/photo/14136/spec … her+player

Uhm,i don't know where i did that if i hacked,please send me a replay/proof i wan't to know where and how,because i can't remember finishing with hacks,only having fun not finishing..

Okay,i have the proof now.but i was flying around with Nieuwe TM hack and youknow just chillin and i pressed a button and it flew me to finish,the time was around 30+ seconds so i improved it because it was an accident,i never cheated for times you know. i sweared i won't hack times and i only accidently finished a track 30+ seconds and then improved so it wasnt a hacked time anymore.see?
Please guys i don't want this thing getting me banned wich it already did because i play so much here and i love it <3

Please,

Meh

Last edited by trollingmeh (2015-09-21 20:26:21)

#824 2015-09-22 11:01:45

Xymph
xymph
Website

trollingmeh wrote:

Uhm,i don't know where i did that if i hacked,please send me a replay/proof i wan't to know where and how,because i can't remember finishing with hacks,only having fun not finishing..

Okay,i have the proof now.but i was flying around with Nieuwe TM hack and youknow just chillin and i pressed a button and it flew me to finish,the time was around 30+ seconds so i improved it because it was an accident,i never cheated for times you know. i sweared i won't hack times and i only accidently finished a track 30+ seconds and then improved so it wasnt a hacked time anymore.see?

"chillin", "accidently", "having fun not finishing"... that's all bullshit. Every player is responsible for his/her actions, and has a choice: either you cheat, or you don't. At all.

At this point I don't care anymore whether you cheated once, 10 times, or all the time. Investigating your cheated entries and discussing them wasted so much of my, crooky1212's and skaned's time that a ban is the appropriate result. Btw, that goes for waxyy too, should he decide to poke his nose into this forum.

Now you learn that bad actions can have bad consequences.

trollingmeh wrote:

Please guys i don't want this thing getting me banned wich it already did because i play so much here and i love it

Then you won't mind this.

#825 2015-09-22 22:02:27

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

EuYn0paEKRJ3puU8VltiqltByG7
Dedi 1 by tera_xyz seems suspicious.

#826 2015-09-22 23:46:38

Xymph
xymph
Website

tm2:vrbnjak wrote:

You forgot to explain why.

#827 2015-09-23 00:39:28

skaned
skaned

tm2:vrbnjak wrote:

I think the end can be too random to say that it is for sure cheated. Either you jump far onto the turbo before the last cp or you brake and fly into the last cp and respawn there. 19.20 is the fastest time with respawn. There are six times that are faster and they have bigger time differences between each other than the times above 19.20 have.

#828 2015-10-11 23:23:32

?aÐ??p ?
top-hole

login: jamesfever
track: A02 - race dedi1 rounds
UiD: JwKdDsOUh4L9_eYyRsdiA2o1fW1

I was cleaning up in local records on my server. Came upon this 1. This login is fairly new , with 4,4 avops wich is pretty bad. I ended up with deleting record and blacklist login. However since the sector times wasnt that obvious cheat, I had to think twice. To get his endtime with that CP, is almost impossible.

Today this player contacted me wondering why his record was removed. I asked him to upload replay to tmx or give it to me. But he didnt have replay, because he had "problems" with saving. ( usual excuse me think )
Later he sent me replay of a run with 15.90 endtime, without using "dirtdance" trick ( main trick to break into TMX )

Even though sectortimes on A02 cant prove he is a cheater. His little impressive dedistats should convict him and u probably can find some wierd sectortimes on some of his other records. If u need to see his best replay, tell me how to send it to u. He is for sure no A-02 expert.

Regards Top

#829 2015-10-12 03:24:25

Jay
jamesfever

I would like to reply on you Top, because it's unfair. I didn't cheat. You already said; "is almost impossible". Check out my records. It's not that special, and the 15.57 is still beatable. Yes, I have a problem with my save system. If I save the file, I only get the first few seconds of the video, and that's it. I tried to save more replays, but it didn't work. It only works when I am playing in the editor (solo). So, to convince you I will make a replay for you with the same time. Btw, it's not my best replay wink After a couple of times I already drove a 15.79. As you know 15.50 is possible as well, that's only perfect using the "dirtdance" trick (what I just know), and the last perfect jump wink

Here my video of the 15.79.

https://vimeo.com/142091004

But I think I don't need that much time for a 15.57 / 15.58 (The last jump is not that easy).
And you are right, I am not a A-02 expert like you Top. I am more like a tech player, but if you can drive, you can drive mostly everything. Actually I am practicing Nascar right now, because I have friends that are playing Nascar as well, and my friends should have seen that already, if I was cheating.

Here a short video of my tech skills.

https://vimeo.com/140680074

Bye!

Last edited by jamesfever (2015-10-12 03:26:18)

#830 2015-10-12 12:38:17

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

I suggest IF you make a video remove the custom cameras and add a top10 tmx replay for comparison, that would help a lot more. or if you have the replay just upload.

#831 2015-10-12 14:10:19

Jay
jamesfever

Okay! Let me make that replay.

I'll let you know, and will upload the track as soon as possible ^^

#832 2015-10-12 17:43:41

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

You don't have to MAKE it, since if you made a video of it you have the replay file. You can upload it on sendspace for example so we can see it, or TMX is just the easiest way.

Board footer