Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#833 2015-10-12 18:22:46

?aÐ??p ?
top-hole

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

jamesfever wrote:

I would like to reply on you Top, because it's unfair. I didn't cheat. You already said; "is almost impossible"

There is a difference here mate.
Is almost impossible for a pro ride. At the time u did dedi 1, u were not aware of zigzag on dirt b4 jump ( U admit this in ur reply )

15.57 is impossible without doing this trick = cheat.

#834 2015-10-12 18:44:45

Xymph
xymph
Website

top-hole wrote:

login: jamesfever
track: A02 - race dedi1 rounds
UiD: JwKdDsOUh4L9_eYyRsdiA2o1fW1
[...]
Later he sent me replay of a run with 15.90 endtime, without using "dirtdance" trick ( main trick to break into TMX )

I think I see what you mean by that trick in the #1 TMX replay by racehans. Seems a legitimate steering/driving trick to me.

top-hole wrote:

15.57 is impossible without doing this trick = cheat.

Uhm, why do you consider it a cheat?
If 15.54-15.55 is feasible in TA mode, why not 15.57 in Rounds?

top-hole wrote:

Even though sectortimes on A02 cant prove he is a cheater. His little impressive dedistats should convict him

They don't convict him, nor convince me, either way. Any average player could have one lucky run where everything comes together just perfectly.

top-hole wrote:

and u probably can find some wierd sectortimes on some of his other records.

As a matter of fact, there is one far more suspect entry, on 0k40TFjXQ078owvtEJVjVj35vn9, where jamesfever's sector 7 time is a second faster than everyone else.

jamesfever, please provide a replay for that.

top-hole wrote:

If u need to see his best replay, tell me how to send it to u.

Fine, where can I download it?

jamesfever wrote:

[...]If I save the file, I only get the first few seconds of the video[...]
I'll let you know, and will upload the track as soon as possible ^^

Let's something straight here: I don't want your tracks or videos, only replays of the pertaining runs.
Don't use one word when you mean something else. wink

#835 2015-10-12 19:11:30

?aÐ??p ?
top-hole

Old wr b4 zigzag trick was 15.60 held by William Bonney. By doing this time William needed a .84-86 cp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mnVI5oiTM
Unless u are William B, Alyen or Racehans, going under 15.60 without doing zigzag is completey impossible.
With better zigzag and better landing, wr is now 15.50

Here are the file Jay provided me, that should convince me that he is no cheater.
Endtime 15.90
http://speedy.sh/Uk6bK/A02-Race-Jay-00-15-90.Replay.Gbx

Last edited by top-hole (2015-10-12 19:12:58)

#836 2015-10-12 19:51:15

Jay
jamesfever

top-hole wrote:

Old wr b4 zigzag trick was 15.60 held by William Bonney. By doing this time William needed a .84-86 cp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mnVI5oiTM
Unless u are William B, Alyen or Racehans, going under 15.60 without doing zigzag is completey impossible.
With better zigzag and better landing, wr is now 15.50

As Xymph is already saying, I had a lucky run.. I get your point Top, because 15.57 is really not that easy.

Here are the file Jay provided me, that should convince me that he is no cheater.
Endtime 15.90
http://speedy.sh/Uk6bK/A02-Race-Jay-00-15-90.Replay.Gbx

This is really funny, because this is not the replay of that run wink
You know that I have a problem with my saving system of TrackMania.
It's just a run, as example for the lines, but I didn't use the "dirt dance" trick.

So that's why I already have uploaded this one: https://vimeo.com/142091004

Btw, that's 15.79, so not really a beginners time wink

And for your update; I drove right now a 15.77. So if you are saying I am a new member? Then I see that as a positive point smile I was racing against raceHans, and while the run he was really close to me smile The fact was the last jump, he won a lot of time with that second trick (using the side as a boost).

Why should I fight for this, because I had one lucky run in my TrackMania life!?
I am not a cheater.. I am just a new member that plays a lot. Nothing special.

Last edited by jamesfever (2015-10-12 19:59:51)

#837 2015-10-12 20:08:56

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

There's a specific amount of knowledge of racing lines and how to react to them that you don't see in the replay even if you follow a certain record. It takes people ages to drive times such as that, so I'm assuming ''LUCK'' isn't really a valid excause here.

And showing us a .79 replay doesn't matter, as a .22 difference on a 15.5 sec map is quite a lot. I'm just curious why did all of your replays save and not the .57, it feels kind of funny to blame the saving system here.

And you may be a new player, or you may be someone that created his 2nd account just to ''test'' something. There's a lot of weird/stupid things that were done by people before and all kinds of excauses were used, so don't expect that you're getting away without a solid proof (replay).

#838 2015-10-12 20:09:53

| Remavic.
remav1c

To Top-Hole:

I'm driving about 1 month with James right now. I know this guy pretty well now since Im in teamspeak with him almost every day. This is just some bull**** side info. Let's get to the point now:

1. Please consider luck here. Everyone can be lucky once. It just happens once in a while
2. We are trying to get James's time for about two days now, thanks to your kinda bullshit argument that he would be cheating. The best time we drove was a 15.77. After two days. So the only thing that we are doing now is waiting until we get lucky again, uplaod the replay and convince you that it was not a hack.

I don't really get the point that you are trying to make. This guy is driving for about 2 months now and he is nowhere near the dedi's in most of the nascar servers, his main style. Really. I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here. Blacklist a new, enthousiastic driver becauese he got lucky one freaking time in "your" server? Come on man, be reasonable.

#839 2015-10-12 20:12:23

?aÐ??p ?
top-hole

This is not LUCK map. Im familiar with the history of this nadeo map.
You ride the map like we did in 2011.
No chance to beat the WR of 15.60 with a ordinary CP of .91

#840 2015-10-12 20:13:50

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

remav1c wrote:

To Top-Hole:

I'm driving about 1 month with James right now. I know this guy pretty well now since Im in teamspeak with him almost every day. This is just some bullshit side info. Let's get to the point now:

1. Please consider luck here. Everyone can be lucky once. It just happens once in a while
2. We are trying to get James's time for about two days now, thanks to your kinda bullshit argument that he would be cheating. The best time we drove was a 15.77. After two days. So the only thing that we are doing now is waiting until we get lucky again, uplaod the replay and convince you that it was not a hack.

I don't really get the point that you are trying to make. This guy is driving for about 2 months now and he is nowhere near the dedi's in most of the nascar servers, his main style. Really. I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here. Blacklist a new, enthousiastic driver becauese he got lucky one freaking time in "your" server? Come on man, be reasonable.

Every good time from a newer player should be proven with a replay. Even the good players are obligated to prove their reocrds if the time looks a bit funny. James isn't treated like ''bullsh*t'', but he's treated the exact way a lot of people have been before. And a suspicious sector on another track that Xymph traced isn't helping him in this situation at all.
I know you're trying to defend your friend, but we rely here on facts and not opinions and excauses. The replay.gbx file is the only thing able to prove anything.

#841 2015-10-12 20:24:05

Jay
jamesfever

tm2:vrbnjak wrote:

There's a specific amount of knowledge of racing lines and how to react to them that you don't see in the replay even if you follow a certain record. It takes people ages to drive times such as that, so I'm assuming ''LUCK'' isn't really a valid excause here.

And showing us a .79 replay doesn't matter, as a .22 difference on a 15.5 sec map is quite a lot. I'm just curious why did all of your replays save and not the .57, it feels kind of funny to blame the saving system here.

And you may be a new player, or you may be someone that created his 2nd account just to ''test'' something. There's a lot of weird/stupid things that were done by people before and all kinds of excauses were used, so don't expect that you're getting away without a solid proof (replay).

I don't want to have a discussion anymore, because I am just an enthusiastic player. Well, one day I drive that 15.57 again. I know all the tricks in the map, so it shouldn't take much time for a very good time.

If this was the second account, then I would drive a 15.49. So I don't really get the point of this all. Btw, I am not blame it on the saving system. This would be the great excuse normally for hackers, but I am really telling you the truth.

However, it's really sad to talk about this, Xymph, remove that time, and everyone is happy. I will drive that 15.57 again, but not today. I am 24 years old, so please. Let me just play this amazing game!

#842 2015-10-12 20:32:54

| Remavic.
remav1c

top-hole wrote:

This is not LUCK map. Im familiar with the history of this nadeo map.
You ride the map like we did in 2011.
No chance to beat the WR of 15.60 with a ordinary CP of .91

I know you are really salty at this point and you just want to be right. I know that. But the point about a second account is the worst point ever. Since the bans are not even ip binded, a person could just make a billion accounts and just **** around in some servers to get on the nervers of the server admins......

I really don't get your point. Maybe I'm trying to defend my friend, but if I didn't know james and I would read all of this back I would laugh out loud for about 10 minutes and than write everything I wrote already. You are just trying to ban a new player who wants to play the game. Think for yourself: Would you be so salty if it wasn't on "your" server?

Just don't be so childish man. Let people have fun on this amazing game.

#843 2015-10-12 20:36:32

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

I never said you're not allowed to be an enthusiastic player,  that's good and I support that, but knowing the tricks isn't just seeing them and doing the same thing thinking it's right. It's a bit more complicated thatn that. Gearshifts...

If it was 2nd account and 15.49 would 100% require a replay, and the time doesn't have to be world records to require a replay. People have made more accounts so far and used them for certain purposes before that's why I mention it. And ''I am really telling you the truth'' is a hard thing to believe once you hear it from more than 100 people and it wasn't true. I know it must be a pain in the a*s to see people don't believe you, but you can thank the other people before you that actually made this opinion invalid.

And people get mad if a new player appears on the 2nd most played solo track in TMNF (I think, or at least one of the most) and gets a really good time there. As even the good players needed a lot of time to go under 15.60. And trust me, age isn't anything, you'd be surprised how much older certain people are in this game and how their attitude resembles a child under the age of 10.

If yout time is valid, then very nice job. But since TMNF/TMUF isn't my platform and I just help Xymph on certain maps if there are any tricks or alternative routes I'll stay out of this. I'm just here to tell you how things work here and words rarely help. I'm sorry if you felt attacked, it was by no means my purpose to give you that impression.

As for you, a ban isn't given out as fast as you think.

Regards,
Vrba

#844 2015-10-12 20:51:05

Xymph
xymph
Website

jamesfever wrote:

However, it's really sad to talk about this, Xymph, remove that time, and everyone is happy.

I'm not removing any record unless I'm convinced it shouldn't be in the system. top-hole's happiness is of no concern to me. wink  And vrbnjak is well aware I can resist for quite a long time someone's "feeling" that there's something fishy going on. smile

What does concern me is that you so far ignored my request for a replay of the track I do consider suspicious. If that isn't addressed in satisfactory manner, I am rather inclined to consider that entry/sector impossible, and therefore cheated.

As part of the standard clean-up procedure/punishment, a bunch of your highest records would then be deleted, including (conveniently for top-hole) that A02 record.

remav1c wrote:

But the point about a second account is the worst point ever. Since the bans are not even ip binded, a person could just make a billion accounts and just **** around in some servers to get on the nervers of the server admins......

You have no idea how many times that has already been done, just look at the patterns in the banned logins/nicknames. But I do not believe that's the case here, so let's drop that argument.

#845 2015-10-12 20:54:16

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

xymph wrote:

And vrbnjak is well aware I can resist for quite a long time someone's "feeling" that there's something fishy going on. smile

Far too aware, even if there's more than just a feeling, but I guess that's needed sometimes. lol

#846 2015-10-12 20:56:15

| Remavic.
remav1c

Allright wow. So we are going to spend like 30 hours to drive a .60 time right now. Thank you guys. Amazing. Cya in about a day. the replay will be posted here when we got one. Gg wp.

#847 2015-10-12 20:57:57

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

remav1c wrote:

Allright wow. So we are going to spend like 30 hours to drive a .60 time right now. Thank you guys. Amazing. Cya in about a day. the replay will be posted here when we got one. Gg wp.

Xymph allready told you, that he'll ignore that 15.57 on A02-Race, however he is interested in the replay of the other track that he found with a suspicious sector.

Track UID: 0k40TFjXQ078owvtEJVjVj35vn9
Track Name: GenesisCup005

Search your Replays/Autosaves file ingame or something like that for the replay, or try MyDocuments/TmForever(may vary)/Replays/Autosaves and type into the search [$i$00fGenesis$f00Cup$fff005] This should be the fastest way to find a replay if it exists. It worked to me every time, since the replay contains the track color codes in its name.

If you're able to provide the replay of the track listed above you're free to go. There's no A02-Race replay requested from you anymore from Xymphs side.

#848 2015-10-12 21:11:03

Jay
jamesfever

remav1c wrote:

Xymph allready told you, that he'll ignore that 15.57 on A02-Race, however he is interested in the replay of the other track that he found with a suspicious sector.

Track UID: 0k40TFjXQ078owvtEJVjVj35vn9
Track Name: GenesisCup005

Search your Replays/Autosaves file ingame or something like that for the replay, or try MyDocuments/TmForever(may vary)/Replays/Autosaves and type into the search [$i$00fGenesis$f00Cup$fff005] This should be the fastest way to find a replay if it exists. It worked to me every time, since the replay contains the track color codes in its name.

If you're able to provide the replay of the track listed above you're free to go. There's no A02-Race replay requested from you anymore from Xymphs side.

I already told you that my saving system isn't working well. I was damn happy after that Dedimania. I was like; LOL, this is madness. So I was looking for the amazing replay, but it wasn't there. Now I have still the same problem. When I even try to manually record the replay, it's only working for a couple of seconds.

That's why we need to make a new replay.

#849 2015-10-12 21:15:44

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Or you can just give me any replay from the GenesisCup005 track and I'll see what I can do on the track myself. My E-Mail is on the left, and use it only to provide me with a replay, if you don't have any replay of the track, you don't have to mail me.

#850 2015-10-12 21:32:39

Xymph
xymph
Website

Or you can just give me any replay from the GenesisCup005 track and I'll see what I can do on the track myself.

It can be driven on and even downloaded from the first server in that UIdFinder page.

#851 2015-10-12 21:39:40

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

xymph wrote:

It can be driven on and even downloaded from the first server in that UIdFinder page.

I prefer no timelimit so I can take my time to study the tracks and search for any other possibility, but thanks for the info, now I don't have to wait for the replay and use replay-challange converter.

#852 2015-10-12 21:40:41

Jay
jamesfever

xymph wrote:

Or you can just give me any replay from the GenesisCup005 track and I'll see what I can do on the track myself.

Sure. I can't find the download link anywhere? Could you send me the link?

#853 2015-10-12 21:44:04

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

The track itself can be downloaded if you press Escape>Advanced Options>Save Challange. But that's only if the server admin allowed it, otherwise it doesn't work. And the server isn't online Xymph, at least I couldn't find it in the search when I typed in the login.
The other server does also contain the track, but it's in the jukebox as Recent, so that's rather unfortunate since I have no idea how long is the cooldown. And skipping 187 maps isn't really one of my favourite things.

#854 2015-10-12 21:55:47

Jay
jamesfever

The track itself can be downloaded if you press Escape>Advanced Options>Save Challange. But that's only if the server admin allowed it, otherwise it doesn't work. And the server isn't online Xymph, at least I couldn't find it in the search when I typed in the login.
The other server does also contain the track, but it's in the jukebox as Recent, so that's rather unfortunate since I have no idea how long is the cooldown. And skipping 187 maps isn't really one of my favourite things.

It's not about that "nascar" map. I am driving the dirt map to get almost the same time, because that's the whole point of this. I will convince you that I am not a hacker or whatever, but for that you need a replay, so I will let you know when I have around 15.60.

#855 2015-10-12 22:30:07

Xymph
xymph
Website

Too much discussion about non-issues, deleted. Remember the reporting rules.

jamesfever wrote:

It's not about that "nascar" map. I am driving the dirt map to get almost the same time, because that's the whole point of this. I will convince you that I am not a hacker or whatever, but for that you need a replay, so I will let you know when I have around 15.60.

Again, ignore A02, this is only about the Nascar track. I saved a copy from cnk-freezone earlier today which can be downloaded here. And the server is back online too.

#856 2015-10-12 22:31:59

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

You could add it to Stadiumania, would be the easiest way to compare the sectors. smile

#857 2015-10-12 22:46:29

| Remavic.
remav1c

Ok Xymph. You are being resonable. I maybe crossed some lines here, I'm sorry. I was just being mad about this whole cheat thing. I will stay out of it now and stay with JayJay until he drives his time. I apologize, again.

#858 2015-10-12 22:49:26

Jay
jamesfever

xymph wrote:

jamesfever wrote:

Again, ignore A02, this is only about the Nascar track. I saved a copy from cnk-freezone earlier today which can be downloaded here. And the server is back online too.

I can't play this map offline, because it's only for 1 round?

Board footer