Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#885 2015-10-16 08:40:03

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

xymph wrote:

tm2:vrbnjak wrote:

StarStadiumB5
UID: pqRuCNcdBEeUdn4J2I118mBTv
Login: tomkoose2

ISTR seeing that entry at the time, looks like multilapping in reverse. Not sure that's really feasible without the turbo block, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

Tried it, and realised the track looks very similar in reverse and the sectors made a bit more sense now. At the start the turbo block doesn't have any normal block connected to it, so you just bump over it. It's buggy and can bump you over the multi fin/start but seems doable.

xymph wrote:

I looked at that before too, but this was driven in 2009 when subtle cheating didn't exist yet (AFAIK), and at a quick glance no other entries by that login look suspicious. So I don't know what to make of this particular record.

There's a first time for anything I guess, don't know when the first online cheated entry happened.
http://shrani.si/t/b/Eo/3ySkeq7E/lol.jpg
If you look at the track, there's not really any place you can shave off that much time. The difference between him and dedi2 is 50% bigger than the difference between dedi2 and dedi30.

I just marked the landing spot with 100% turbo so you see any other % would be too fast, and you can jump directly to the CP, but the sectors would be way off in that case.

#886 2015-10-16 09:58:38

Xymph
xymph
Website

xymph wrote:

I looked at that before too, but this was driven in 2009 when subtle cheating didn't exist yet (AFAIK), and at a quick glance no other entries by that login look suspicious. So I don't know what to make of this particular record.

There's a first time for anything I guess, don't know when the first online cheated entry happened.

Fixed the emphasis for you. wink Cheating existed, see the first few pages, but typically far more obvious IIRC.

If you look at the track, there's not really any place you can shave off that much time. The difference between him and dedi2 is 50% bigger than the difference between dedi2 and dedi30.

I just marked the landing spot with 100% turbo so you see any other % would be too fast, and you can jump directly to the CP, but the sectors would be way off in that case.

I suppose so. Entry deleted with no further consequences.

#887 2015-10-18 15:01:34

Xymph
xymph
Website

jamesfever wrote:

Xymph, I have sent you an e-mail again.

I already told you not to do that, it gives the impression that what you have to say can't bear public scrutiny.
Plus it annoys me, and you don't want to do that either.

Anyway, for the sake of transparency: I've been going back and forth on handing out a warning for your GenesisCup005 entry a few times, and now decided not to: I realized it isn't the kind of track and sector where cheating is the only viable explanation for that bogus sector. If this were the first sector on no-multilap track with its first CP within 5-10 seconds, it would be a clear, open-and-shut case, but there's a small grey area left here. Online replays of multilap tracks are more problematic than those of straight tracks, too.

Your future entries will be monitored and your old recs will not be restored, but until another irregularity occurs, this case is now closed. Really.

#888 2015-10-18 18:51:45

Jay
jamesfever

xymph wrote:

jamesfever wrote:

Xymph, I have sent you an e-mail again.

I already told you not to do that, it gives the impression that what you have to say can't bear public scrutiny.
Plus it annoys me, and you don't want to do that either.

Anyway, for the sake of transparency: I've been going back and forth on handing out a warning for your GenesisCup005 entry a few times, and now decided not to: I realized it isn't the kind of track and sector where cheating is the only viable explanation for that bogus sector. If this were the first sector on no-multilap track with its first CP within 5-10 seconds, it would be a clear, open-and-shut case, but there's a small grey area left here. Online replays of multilap tracks are more problematic than those of straight tracks, too.

Your future entries will be monitored and your old recs will not be restored, but until another irregularity occurs, this case is now closed. Really.

Well, I'm happy that this stupid case is closed. I sent an email to you, because all of this isn't really public work. Actually it's your work, but I don't understand there is a forum to discuss about "he's a cheater, or not". There should be a website where you've got just a contact form which you can use to report a cheater, and as result you don't really have those discussions in public anymore, and the most important; I don't lose my reputation. However, I've said many times that I am not a cheater, and the only thing what you want to believe is that I'm a cheater.

All the people who know me really well, knows that I am not a cheater. That's the most important thing for me, and what the others think about this childish story, believe what you want to believe.

Xymph, you did what you have to do, and let's say this; There will come one day that convince you that I am not just a newbie player in TrackMania.

Bye.

#889 2015-10-18 19:09:42

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

jamesfever wrote:

Well, I'm happy that this stupid case is closed. I sent an email to you, because all of this isn't really public work. Actually it's your work, but I don't understand there is a forum to discuss about "he's a cheater, or not". There should be a website where you've got just a contact form which you can use to report a cheater, and as result you don't really have those discussions in public anymore, and the most important; I don't lose my reputation. However, I've said many times that I am not a cheater, and the only thing what you want to believe is that I'm a cheater.

If everyone is handled in public what makes you an exception that you don't have to be? The only thing that makes Xymph believe you're a fair player is the replay.gbx file and definitely not words. In your case you've gotten through pretty well so why are you complaining. And I think your reputation wasn't really damaged, nobody cares about it as far as I know.

jamesfever wrote:

All the people who know me really well, knows that I am not a cheater. That's the most important thing for me, and what the others think about this childish story, believe what you want to believe.

It's a natural thing that friends agree with you and stand up to you, it's nice of them. I've told you that before, but we can't rely on words of others.

jamesfever wrote:

Xymph, you did what you have to do, and let's say this; There will come one day that convince you that I am not just a newbie player in TrackMania.

Then make sure to bring the replays with you. After you drive a time and appear on the start block press: Escape>Advanced Options>Save previous replay and that's enough. wink

#890 2015-10-19 03:05:33

Jay
jamesfever

jamesfever wrote:

If everyone is handled in public what makes you an exception that you don't have to be? The only thing that makes Xymph believe you're a fair player is the replay.gbx file and definitely not words. In your case you've gotten through pretty well so why are you complaining. And I think your reputation wasn't really damaged, nobody cares about it as far as I know.

jamesfever wrote:

It's a natural thing that friends agree with you and stand up to you, it's nice of them. I've told you that before, but we can't rely on words of others.

jamesfever wrote:

Then make sure to bring the replays with you. After you drive a time and appear on the start block press: Escape>Advanced Options>Save previous replay and that's enough. wink

We both know that it's not just that easy to drive a 15.57, or that 7th sector. It's not that I don't want to, but it's because of lucky in combination with a trick (GenesisCup005). The offline World Record in A02-Race is a 15.63, so I already drove a 15.73 which is not really a noob time. One day I drive that 15.57, and the 7th sector in the GenesisCup005, but not right now. Because I am focus myself on Nascar at the moment.

We can't rely on words of others? That's your opinion. There are a lot of people you can't trust on the internet, but there are also the good people who you can trust on the internet, and there is a big difference between someone that is cheating and someone that isn't cheating. You should have known how much time and energy I spend on this whole situation.

Well, you should standing in my shoes. It's like; I am an enthusiastic, motivated player which is damaged because of two lucky damn races? Really nice. That could happen to every other TrackMania player. Every day. The most people don't know the situation, what actually happened. They only read (jamesfever = cheater), because he's reported. Do you really think nobody cares about this? That's totally wrong, because people do care about this! I made some contacts, and that's totally gone because of this!

#891 2015-10-19 09:50:22

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

jamesfever wrote:

We both know that it's not just that easy to drive a 15.57, or that 7th sector. It's not that I don't want to, but it's because of lucky in combination with a trick (GenesisCup005). The offline World Record in A02-Race is a 15.63, so I already drove a 15.73 which is not really a noob time. One day I drive that 15.57, and the 7th sector in the GenesisCup005, but not right now. Because I am focus myself on Nascar at the moment.

The offline World Record 15.50 by racehans. And there's now way I'm falling for the bug excuse, but I'm also not tempted to waste any more time to prove so.

jamesfever wrote:

We can't rely on words of others? That's your opinion. There are a lot of people you can't trust on the internet, but there are also the good people who you can trust on the internet, and there is a big difference between someone that is cheating and someone that isn't cheating. You should have known how much time and energy I spend on this whole situation.

Not an opinion, more a fact. You can't trust anyone on the internet now matter how good they claim to be. If I'm not mistaken I have to upload suspicious replays aswell, even if I help Xymph at some things. And I've seen your time and energy on StadiuMania! that day, not driving + chatting is certainly a lot of effort.

jamesfever wrote:

Well, you should standing in my shoes. It's like; I am an enthusiastic, motivated player which is damaged because of two lucky damn races? Really nice. That could happen to every other TrackMania player. Every day.

It has happened to other TrackMania players before, I was reported myself a few times, but I uploaded the replays. Or if I didn't have them I drove the track so long, until the same time was made or better.

jamesfever wrote:

The most people don't know the situation, what actually happened. They only read (jamesfever = cheater), because he's reported. Do you really think nobody cares about this? That's totally wrong, because people do care about this! I made some contacts, and that's totally gone because of this!

You're the drama queen aren't you? Nobody can read jamesfever=cheater unless they visit this forum, which is I can assure you used less than 1% of all active players, sadly. So in your case only top-hole, me and Xymph know about this. Unless you were complaining in public, which is a hole you dug for yourself and fell in.

Know this: The more you post here, the more chances are visitors will scroll up and look at what happened.

Regards,
Vrba

#892 2015-10-19 20:00:41

Jay
jamesfever

The offline World Record 15.50 by racehans. And there's now way I'm falling for the bug excuse, but I'm also not tempted to waste any more time to prove so.

Racehans, lol. That is one of the best players wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8KShoerJk

Not an opinion, more a fact. You can't trust anyone on the internet now matter how good they claim to be. If I'm not mistaken I have to upload suspicious replays aswell, even if I help Xymph at some things. And I've seen your time and energy on StadiuMania! that day, not driving + chatting is certainly a lot of effort.

That day is really unprofessional. Why would you challenge me to show what I did that day? Btw, do you read my posts? Because I don't have that idea...!?

Would you drive a 15.73 in the A02-Race please in my server right now? That's the same stupid question as you administrators told me about driving the same time as I did before. You know that's impossible, and if I am interested in Xymph's work I have the rights to ask that.

It has happened to other TrackMania players before, I was reported myself a few times, but I uploaded the replays. Or if I didn't have them I drove the track so long, until the same time was made or better.

I would like to upload them, but I already told you 1000 times that my saving system is not really working well, and I proved that with images and .gbx files.

You're the drama queen aren't you? Nobody can read jamesfever=cheater unless they visit this forum, which is I can assure you used less than 1% of all active players, sadly. So in your case only top-hole, me and Xymph know about this. Unless you were complaining in public, which is a hole you dug for yourself and fell in.

Well, who is who? How do you know who read this forum!? You are really talking for your self, because I already told you, it's already happened that I lost some contacts because of this. So please, really. Don't talk for me. And of course, I am defending myself, because I didn't cheat! If I did cheat, I wouldn't care, and would never reply on this damn forum.

Last edited by jamesfever (2015-10-19 20:01:14)

#893 2015-10-19 20:22:27

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

jamesfever wrote:

Racehans, lol. That is one of the best players wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8KShoerJk

And also was nrc.aLex(ey) at that time, if you're insisting on giving me a video from 2011.

jamesfever wrote:

That day is really unprofessional. Why would you challenge me to show what I did that day? Btw, do you read my posts? Because I don't have that idea...!?

I do read them, feels like reading the same post over and over lately. And talking about being unprofessional, it was unprofessional of you to not even give it a shot I guess. roll

jamesfever wrote:

Would you drive a 15.73 in the A02-Race please in my server right now? That's the same stupid question as you administrators told me about driving the same time as I did before. You know that's impossible, and if I am interested in Xymph's work I have the rights to ask that.

You do have them and you can, but somehow you were interested at the wrong moment when you were asked to do something else.

jamesfever wrote:

I would like to upload them, but I already told you 1000 times that my saving system is not really working well, and I proved that with images and .gbx files.

And I told you how to manually save the replays to avoid this problem. If you read in the chat only what you want and not what you should that's not my problem. Once again, when you drive a good time and appear on the start block do this: Escape>Advanced options> Save previous replay it's that simple.

jamesfever wrote:

Well, who is who? How do you know who read this forum!? You are really talking for your self, because I already told you, it's already happened that I lost some contacts because of this. So please, really. Don't talk for me. And of course, I am defending myself, because I didn't cheat! If I did cheat, I wouldn't care, and would never reply on this damn forum.

There's never more than 8 visitors and 2-3 registered users online at a time these days, so I can assure you that you won't apper on TV as a criminal. smile And don't overreact please, it's not the end of the world.

Now be an enthusiastic as you said you are and spend your time driving instead of writting the same thing over and over agin. What has happened has happened and you can't change that.

#894 2015-10-19 21:46:22

Xymph
xymph
Website

Alright, you both had your say in equal measure, now let's return this thread to reporting. In other words, as per the reporting rules, further posts will be deleted.

#895 2015-10-31 18:37:29

?aÐ??p ?
top-hole

login: _0f0swaggerboy
UID:kQPJeM7MvSjzmSXD5JXPSYe2Vnj

Seems like he got a bit optimistic on the nitro in between sectors on this track.

#896 2015-10-31 22:46:33

Xymph
xymph
Website

top-hole wrote:

login: _0f0swaggerboy
UID:kQPJeM7MvSjzmSXD5JXPSYe2Vnj

Seems like he got a bit optimistic on the nitro in between sectors on this track.

And on several more tracks too. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

#897 2015-11-04 00:54:35

?????|Thug
e-thug

login: logiklolstreetprol
UID: zv4pXWUntQyRmCLzTz3jLpDzRqi

Seems like he failed a bit on this map wanted probably to drive a ''possible'' time to cheat like he did on this other map:

UID: p3VyK8NvsbVGo6eLrAVLFdIb0T5

#898 2015-11-04 09:42:29

Xymph
xymph
Website

e-thug wrote:

login: logiklolstreetprol
UID: zv4pXWUntQyRmCLzTz3jLpDzRqi

Seems like he failed a bit on this map wanted probably to drive a ''possible'' time to cheat like he did on this other map:

UID: p3VyK8NvsbVGo6eLrAVLFdIb0T5

And at least two more. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

#899 2015-11-15 16:22:54

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Login: luciano070
UID: i96wgRVNEXqG5pmDnVVze2sHVY8
Reason: 1st checkpoint speaks for itself. There's no way to fly under the road to hit the CP bug. There's also a solid TMX replay there, to give you an idea.

(I know it's not 2 days but this looks like one of those lucky maps that slips through the scans :p)

Also recieved a screenshot of a local record being cheated, so it proves the player has indeed used cheats.
http://shrani.si/t/H/53/4OcJlzBY/screenshot47.jpg

I'll try and find more.
UID:kk6h0u92T2J0DGVdt6r3G9fbbHl
Checked sectors from entries 2-7 and all were reasonably close, while dedi 1 sectors are messed up.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

UID: Wle7xYMb33q3TBSSVA13vmB9Awl
Login: wqrting49pro34
Reason: Unusual secotrs-

#900 2015-11-15 21:33:42

Xymph
xymph
Website

Login: luciano070

Found plenty indeed, banned and all deleted.

Login: wqrting49pro34

Ditto.  Thanks.

#901 2015-11-19 21:11:17

?UC??????.???
holden980

Login : kkrool
http://www.dedimania.com/tmstats/?do=st … ow=RECORDS

8 dedimiania recs, 8 dedi 1 but that's not the strange part. His recs are almost impossible.

#902 2015-11-19 23:56:59

Xymph
xymph
Website

holden980 wrote:

8 dedimiania recs, 8 dedi 1 but that's not the strange part.

I do consider that rather suspect, but the really strange part is that those 8 recs are on 4 tracks, each in both TA and Rounds mode.

holden980 wrote:

His recs are almost impossible.

Well, that isn't so obvious to me. Why?

#903 2015-11-20 21:13:47

?UC??????.???
holden980

xymph wrote:

holden980 wrote:

8 dedimiania recs, 8 dedi 1 but that's not the strange part.

I do consider that rather suspect, but the really strange part is that those 8 recs are on 4 tracks, each in both TA and Rounds mode.

holden980 wrote:

His recs are almost impossible.

Well, that isn't so obvious to me. Why?

Uhm, i..i..i ..like..how.. uhm.. even.. what.. Well, it seems like i have nothing to backup my accusations, so i guess i will have to wait till it's more obvious. Sorry for your trouble.

#904 2015-11-21 18:26:05

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Login: limeapple
UID: K27AW3HYV47qqqXentunIoUERu8

Stupid track, but I guess every Nadeo record deserves an uploaded replay.
Also I find this suspicious, as if you look at the link below, the account is unused/new.
http://en.tm-ladder.com/limeapple_rech.php

Could be someone with 2nd acc and a lot of luck or a one timer.
I'll let you decide.

#905 2015-11-22 00:02:02

Xymph
xymph
Website

Login: limeapple
UID: K27AW3HYV47qqqXentunIoUERu8

I know.

Stupid track, but I guess every Nadeo record deserves an uploaded replay.
Also I find this suspicious, as if you look at the link below, the account is unused/new.
http://en.tm-ladder.com/limeapple_rech.php

Tsk tsk, you of all people should know to use a MetaStats link for that sort of info instead. roll

Could be someone with 2nd acc and a lot of luck or a one timer.
I'll let you decide.

The login is on my watch-list, but both sectors were done faster by others - so for now I'm assuming he got really lucky on the combination of the two.

#906 2015-11-22 11:13:30

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

I know about MetaStats, but here it displays he barely ever played online, as stats like those can be obtained in 30min - 2hrs. That's the only reason I used Tm Ladder in this case.

#907 2015-11-22 11:37:15

Xymph
xymph
Website

I know about MetaStats, but here it displays he barely ever played online, as stats like those can be obtained in 30min - 2hrs. That's the only reason I used Tm Ladder in this case.

You mean the wins/draws/losses stats? Yeah, IIRC tm-ladder uses a Nadeo-internal stats server, and sadly those 3 values aren't available on the public TMF Web Services API that MetaStats uses. sad

#908 2015-11-22 17:44:17

Beridok
beridok

Cheater on track: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=2906707
Dedi-link: http://www.dedimania.com/tmstats/?do=st … 3gYpLLrXla
login: pieczycolan
Saw him online that he was speeding up unnaturally.
UId: H0lrEi2R0TA_FxUEP3gYpLLrXla

Last edited by beridok (2015-11-22 17:44:39)

#909 2015-11-22 17:55:01

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

xymph wrote:

Follow these reporting rules:

1a. Automatic scans for cheated records happen daily, so please do NOT report suspect records until they are more than two days old.

#910 2015-11-24 00:52:33

???.MawiLe!
brunobarros_17

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

Dedi 1 is impossible.
It's also his only dedi.

Login: rterauagc

Last edited by brunobarros_17 (2015-11-24 01:09:19)

Board footer