Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#157 2015-06-06 21:58:08

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

Re: TM2 cheaters in Dedimania

This is the only cheat record from this person, so record removed  and person on my warnlist. Thanks for report big_smile

#158 2015-06-06 22:04:09

???? Günni
tm2:guenni71

ty vrba

#159 2015-06-30 12:22:39

0². DDaems | iGn'
tm2:ddaems

login: dawiddi
map: 0H5ct5vVTQvIAHXLxDtZkusVtdl

Din't bother to check the replay, looking at dedicptms in the server made it pretty obvious allready.

#160 2015-06-30 21:10:16

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Agreed. And a lot more from the same day and one from day before.
All records deleted and banned.

Thank you for reporting.

#161 2015-07-03 14:47:07

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Login dimitrian2 known as Cordanis, who cheated most of his solo records and was banned from ManiaPlanet is now banned from dedimania, since there's a big question wether the records he posted online are valid or not.

#162 2015-07-03 15:33:09

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att
tm2:madmatt01

hey all, a guy by the name of " leandagu' " posted this video on youtube, if you fast forward to 0:26 you can see that he brakes but does not drift https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qYxTyy27Z0 (shown to me by cleef)

the same happens on C02, just after the turbo and later during the rest of the track, you can watch the replay from dedimania.net thanks all

MadMatt

#163 2015-07-03 16:05:18

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

tm2:riolu wrote:

Just throwing my 2 cents here as well.

tm2:madmatt01 wrote:

he does it like 5 times on each turn he makes (faizza)
MadMatt

Only the case for the first turn. In the other turns I cannot spot any brake tricks, except for 2 small ones in the left corner in the loop, which is a fairly slow corner to be honest where brake tricking is easily possible.

For your information, Cordanis' replays have been analyzed by Nadeo and is has been proven that he has been using macros - means we can be 100% that Cordanis cheated, while in this case I highly doubt there are any third party tools being used. The amount of brake tricks doesn't really tell much, someone might just spam on their keyboard and get through. I rather prefer focussing on the accuracy and duration of each of the brake tricks because that is what a macro's big advantage is. After having watched the replay closely, I can conclude that every brake trick has a different duration, which means that there is no way of having third party tools running in the background. Faizza (Leandagu) also doesn't seem to be using it in every corner, only on those where it's worth attempting to do so. In the last corner for instance, there is not a single brake trick (while Cordanis did like 7 during that corner if you remember).
Taking the age of the account into consideration is not a legit argument in this case. As Vrba already pointed out, it might be a 2nd account or just a real talent tongue

Quote from this post: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtop … 5207#p5207

#164 2015-07-04 00:42:35

cleef*
tm2:cleef1337

tm2:vrbnjak wrote:

Just throwing my 2 cents here as well.

he does it like 5 times on each turn he makes (faizza)
MadMatt

Only the case for the first turn. In the other turns I cannot spot any brake tricks, except for 2 small ones in the left corner in the loop, which is a fairly slow corner to be honest where brake tricking is easily possible.

For your information, Cordanis' replays have been analyzed by Nadeo and is has been proven that he has been using macros - means we can be 100% that Cordanis cheated, while in this case I highly doubt there are any third party tools being used. The amount of brake tricks doesn't really tell much, someone might just spam on their keyboard and get through. I rather prefer focussing on the accuracy and duration of each of the brake tricks because that is what a macro's big advantage is. After having watched the replay closely, I can conclude that every brake trick has a different duration, which means that there is no way of having third party tools running in the background. Faizza (Leandagu) also doesn't seem to be using it in every corner, only on those where it's worth attempting to do so. In the last corner for instance, there is not a single brake trick (while Cordanis did like 7 during that corner if you remember).
Taking the age of the account into consideration is not a legit argument in this case. As Vrba already pointed out, it might be a 2nd account or just a real talent tongue

Quote from this post: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtop … 5207#p5207

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot6YyiFiXls
seems legit at 0:20; 0:34(yikes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZ2_OgtVCE
well the speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuXFN4ms4XI
no just no 0:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47V0h1iLA0Q
why would you even attempt so many brake tricks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEBi989etM
remember: everytime his car shakes a bit he taps the brake

Last edited by tm2:cleef1337 (2015-07-04 00:43:04)

#165 2015-07-04 02:11:51

AwS riolu!
tm2:riolu

tm2:cleef1337 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZ2_OgtVCE
well the speed

At this low speed it is indeed easy to make so many. I can do that as well xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuXFN4ms4XI
no just no 0:26

That's quite a lot yes, but there's a reasonable time span between each of the brake tricks, making it quite easy to reproduce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47V0h1iLA0Q
why would you even attempt so many brake tricks?

Why are you even bothering? The run is far from being good, so it doesn't matter whatsoever.

remember: everytime his car shakes a bit he taps the brake

So what? That's the natural behavior of the car while doing brake tricks.

You guys are just trying to justify yourself with unresonable arguments. I'll try to contact that guy and ask for a statement.

#166 2015-07-04 07:15:31

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att

are you guys serious? i have a pretty top rank keyboard and i still can't reproduce those things without drifting, you guys are just making up excuses now, if these things are allowed, then who is to say Cordanis really did use a macro? maybe he wasn't a bad person after all, because if this isn't a hack or cheat, then, Cordanis is free basically, because i see nothing wrong with his runs either, i will watch his A02 right now, seeya

Edit: i see nothing wrong with his run either if i see his replay through your eyes, he uses the same brake trick as leandagu' and gets a better time, so don't get angry either just because he is better than you (basically what you sound like right now riolu)

MadMatt

Last edited by tm2:madmatt01 (2015-07-04 07:22:56)

#167 2015-07-04 10:16:49

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

You've been told 10x what's the difference between him and cordanis, but since you don't listen I'll just choose to ignore you until you come up with actual proof and explanation as why it shouldn't be possible to drive like this.
I can maybe get more information and opinions from people that are very known in this enviroment and how a thing or two about it.

Regards,
Vrba

Last edited by tm2:vrbnjak (2015-07-04 10:19:02)

#168 2015-07-04 11:54:07

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att

cleef and I have provided all the evidence we could, so, we have no idea how to help you, sorry, do what you like with it, Valley is not Canyon or Stadium, so our explanations are completely valid, and you can't tap the brake without drifting when turning at very high speeds in Valley, maybe you can in the others, but this is Valley, given you haven't played this environment much, leaves a lot to be desired, you could pass this on to an admin who does know the environment well, so that he/she can continue this investigation, but, all in all, cleef and I have done our best, we can only wait for the outcome

MadMatt

#169 2015-07-04 14:53:18

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Maybe I haven't been able to prove brake trick works, but I think a certain someone else has allready, but yet you ignore that being a proof that the runs are possible.

#170 2015-07-04 15:51:15

AwS riolu!

For me it just seems like you both are trying to make up things because you are unable to deliver proper arguments. Matt, having top notch hardware doesn't make you a good player. Even I with a super cheap keyboard can do brake tricking if I wanted to. Just practice it and you'll get the hang out of it eventually.

To repeat what I said a couple of posts ago, Nadeo themselves have investigated every single of Cordanis' suspicious replays (A02, A07, B13, C02, etc etc) and ALL of them have been done with the help of macros. That's why the Cordanis case was a legitimate ban. If you were more experienced in the game (which you clearly aren't, especially not someone like Cleef who has been cheating in Dedis just a couple of months ago himself), you'd clearly see the difference between Leandagu's brake tricking and Cordanis' ones.
As Vrba already pointed out, this discussion is more than useless until you are able to prove what you are trying to say here.

#171 2015-07-04 17:49:31

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att

Sunrise is my forte, and saying such insults is just going to make you even more hated, if he wants to cheat, that is him, not me, calling people out is not going to get this problem solved, it will only make you lose respect (not that i have any for you anyway) but that is besides the point. hey, i have an idea, how about you show us how to do it, huh? then i will put it to rest, you must have task manager running in the background in admin mode, to show that you have no bloody macros or anything, and to make sure there are not "robots" on the keyboard to administer such high speed taps. if you can successfully do this "mr. pro" we will happily put this topic to rest. Besides, if i remember correctly, i still have a couple of world records on the Nadeo tracks wink so arrogant of you, but that is typical speak from the likes of you

MadMatt

#172 2015-07-04 17:52:35

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

You're being arrogant yourself now, read 2x before you post something. And I won't tolerate any further discussion about this now and ever again until you prove me somehitng, and not express your and your friends opinion....

And don't stray away from report topic, you personal arguments about other persone do not interest any of us. Stay on the topic or don't post anything at all.

Last edited by tm2:vrbnjak (2015-07-04 17:59:26)

#173 2015-07-04 17:58:23

AwS riolu!

Dunno why you are being that salty dude. I'm trying to have a normal discussion based on facts from my knowledge and from what happened in the past. If you are trying to come across with that much of a stubborn and childish way of thinking, then I refuse to continue this discussion with you as it seems to trigger nothing more than rage from your side.
I can very well try to record myself at attempting brake tricks with my keyboard. I'm not able to reproduce that many consistenly, but maybe it helps you to understand this whole thing. In return I want you to do the same.

Besides, if i remember correctly, i still have a couple of world records on the Nadeo tracks wink

I have 60/65 WR's on the Valley campaign maps, you have 0.

#174 2015-07-04 22:57:06

cleef*

for me the replays didnt look legit (i have to say that i only watched the videos, not the replays). i also tried to do some braketricks with my kb, compared them with my gamepad and doing them with kb was much easier. so ill give this one to riolu. sorry madmatt

i think this discussion doesnt make sense anymore.

Last edited by tm2:cleef1337 (2015-07-04 22:57:26)

#175 2015-07-05 06:08:50

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att

I have 60/65 WR's on the Valley campaign maps, you have 0.

i have one actually, or at least one, and if you are acting childish too, why should i be the one to be blamed? just because you can't let the past go and you want to take it out on me. cleef, this still makes sense, as riolu just admitted, he can't do that many in a row successfully, also, with each track on my server, you get 5 minutes to get your best record, he utilized that 5 minutes and was able to beat my dedi which was done over the course of a year, this is anything but possible, tbob21 was playing with me, and i remember one of the Dxx tracks i was playing, he had 0 wins, 0 lp and no history on him, however he managed to get a really good run with only one try, which is a little hard for the entirety of people who play this game. Also riolu, instead of shooting things down like you are right now, you either have something intelligent to say about the Valley physics which Vrba can use to solve this, or you can leave and let somebody else help us, nobody is asking you to stay.

tm2:vrbnjak wrote:

And don't stray away from report topic, you personal arguments about other persone do not interest any of us. Stay on the topic or don't post anything at all.

I am staying on topic, however riolu is trying to bring things back from the past, and offend us by saying things that are not true, he is just trying to get us worked up about this thing instead of trying to help, but i can assure you, i have seen nobody, do this before except Cordanis, and now leandagu', cleef you admitted his runs don't look legit, so you must try and prove that. also from before, he wont just admit to you riolu, that he is using a macro, so sending him a message right now seems pointless, he could have read the russian forums and gotten that program from it, if i remember rightly, this was how Cordanis managed this, it also took him a while to get uncovered, i bet if leandagu' got the wr you would be fuming too, riolu, so why not take a step back and look at the people who aren't as "talented" as you are.

MadMatt

Last edited by tm2:madmatt01 (2015-07-05 06:11:06)

#176 2015-07-05 08:38:15

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

You have to prove me that someone is cheating before someone can prove he's not. Just accept the fact that leandagu is a fair player and leave it be. I'm done with leandagu until something pops up that shows actual cheating, until then this case is closed.

Regards,
vrba

#177 2015-07-05 14:28:58

AwS riolu!

So,

i have one actually, or at least one

Where? I don't see any replay on MX or a Dedi which is faster than my time on any of the 65 tracks. Let me know which one you mean.

and if you are acting childish too, why should i be the one to be blamed? just because you can't let the past go and you want to take it out on me.

Are you running out of arguments? Except for mentioning cleef's cheating past (which is something definitely noteworthy), I haven't blamed anyone for anything. You should consider re-reading what I write.

you get 5 minutes to get your best record, he utilized that 5 minutes and was able to beat my dedi which was done over the course of a year,

Another clear sign you are unexperienced with the game. If you practiced a track and know how to set good times consistently, then it is no problem to set a new Dedi (especially if the Dedis aren't that strong) within a 5 minute time span. I can also join your server and set new Dedis on every track in my first attempts - guess I'd get banned for that though.

he had 0 wins, 0 lp and no history on him, however he managed to get a really good run with only one try,

Any proof for that? If not, this argument is more than useless. As mentioned above, if you practiced the track offline and giving it a shot in online mode, it isn't really a problem to finish a good time in your first or second attempt.

Also riolu, instead of shooting things down like you are right now, you either have something intelligent to say about the Valley physics which Vrba can use to solve this, or you can leave and let somebody else help us, nobody is asking you to stay.

Guess I will really just leave you in your dream world where noone can be better than yourself. There is nothing intelligent left to be said. Vrba knows enough for now and he is surely not able to take the replay and analyze it in a way Nadeo used to do it to find out the macros in Cordanis' replays.

but i can assure you, i have seen nobody, do this before except Cordanis, and now leandagu'

But I have. People you surely know, for example Shadi, have also made use of the brake trick, although it hasn't been really making a difference considering his times. Take a look at A02. Killer's .87 has also been using brake tricks. Legit? Yes - he even recorded it with his camera. Also I have been using brake tricks regularly. Maybe it's time to open your eyes and inform yourself a bit more about the possibilities of this trick.

so sending him a message right now seems pointless

Well, I haven't mentioned macros or anything in my message. I just asked very politely to consider leaving a comment in this forum topic. Worth a try I guess.

he could have read the russian forums and gotten that program from it, if i remember rightly, this was how Cordanis managed this, it also took him a while to get uncovered

First time I hear about this. In the Russian Maniaplanet forums I haven't found anything considering macros...except for the thread where Cordanis has been crying about his records being deleted...^^

i bet if leandagu' got the wr you would be fuming too, riolu, so why not take a step back and look at the people who aren't as "talented" as you are.

Not really. I don't see an opponent in leandagu.

To get back to the "issue", I guess it's best to now wait and see if there is any reaction from leandagu's side. If not, it will remain a cold case.

#178 2015-07-05 15:33:04

cleef*

calm down guys
please yikes

#179 2015-07-07 10:43:38

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Your post was deleted due to having no connection to the report, and was full of insulting. Please behave or don't post anything at all.

#180 2015-07-07 12:48:55

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att

then please delete his as well, as it is just the same

#181 2015-07-07 13:11:59

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

So are your previous ones aswell. Like I said, the discussion here is over, every further post from any of you that indicates provoking eachother will get removed. This topic is exclusively meant for reporting cheated entries in TM2 environments and nothing else.

#182 2015-07-24 13:00:14

>!MAD!</|\/\ad|\/\att

oh one thing though, shadi_int did a backwards time on A05 (in reverse to clear up any misconceptions), before the physics of the game was updated, that is all

MadMatt

Board footer