Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-01 00:47:09

...:ö:...:ö:...
anonymous13

Worth mentioning players who talk/brag about cheating?

I don't know if there is any point in showing this, but on the server RG-Lunatic there is an operator named Skrillex (login: banana_joee) that constantly talks about how he cheats and how much fun it is. He writes that he doesn't use his main account but just creates new ones when cheating. And he doesn't seem to be cheating on the RG servers, only other servers. So finally I just grabbed some screen shots of him chatting away. Of course I don't know where he is cheating or which accounts he is using so I don't really know if you can do anything about it. I just figured I would show it anyway. He seems to have a terrible attitude towards cheating and is just ruining it for other servers and creating cheated recs I assume..

In the pic there is also a cheater named Loste'r (login: never321) that was there (on RG-Lunatic) cheating when I grabbed the screenshots a few days ago. But he seems to have been banned on dedimania already. Skrillex and him were talking about cheating together so maybe you can see where they have done that and somehow bind him to it? Or are ip-addresses logged?

Anyway, here are the screenshots. Sorry it turned out so long but that's how it was. Zoom in to see better.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/936/ch … ananaj.png

#2 2013-03-01 08:06:14

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Worth mentioning players who talk/brag about cheating?

never321 cheated just enough not to get banned, yet, but remains on my radar.
The practice you describe/show is quite common, and extremely childish. roll But there's little I can do pro-actively about it. Also, IPs are not logged for privacy reasons.
Thanks for the report, and let me know of specific logins to check (while observing the reporting rules).

Board footer