Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Fast
  •  » [EN] Fast3.1.x : bug reports (english only)

#1 2007-01-15 14:39:32

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

[EN] Fast3.1.x : bug reports (english only)

Please use this thread for bug reports about a Fast3.1.x installation which is mainly working. For installation problems use the other one. Thanks.

#2 2007-02-06 02:55:13

TestMacska
TestMacska

Re: [EN] Fast3.1.x : bug reports (english only)

Hi,

Something is wrong,  I'm using 3.1.1 on Linux. Running a TMN Dedicated Server.

The stuff is working perfectly, except 1 thing,   somehow I'm the only who cannot do any records.

It means exactly:  I'm playing on a map, during the game I get the messages that I did TOP5 or TOPx... record.
But when the map finished, my record is not saved, and also not shown.

If I look to the dedimanina Stat page: http://dedimania.tm-community.com/tmstats/

Then everything is nice the server is there, the online players on the server are there EXCEPT me again.

It seems the global server is ignoring my account totally.

I'm the admin of the server, and once I have logged in here with my Primary account, maybe this is causing the problem,  I don't know.

Do you have any idea ?   my account which is not working is the following:  macskajancsi

I'd appreciate any help to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by TestMacska (2007-02-06 02:56:12)

#3 2007-02-09 02:49:44

TX-Slig
slig
Website

TestMacska wrote:

Do you have any idea ?   my account which is not working is the following:  macskajancsi

is it your server ? dedicated ? you connect in internet or LAN ?  if LAN you have to specify your real login in the LANlogins.xxxxx.xml.txt file

#4 2007-02-10 15:33:29

TestMacska
TestMacska

Yes it is My Server, Internet one, Dedicated.

As I said the only one problem is that some the Global Server is ignoring my records when I'm doing some records.
NOt the whole server records, anybody else can make records on the server the Global Server is registering all perfectly, only If I'm making a record with my Own Account then the Global server is not registering my own records.

#5 2007-02-10 18:25:49

TX-Slig
slig
Website

TestMacska wrote:

As I said the only one problem is that some the Global Server is ignoring my records when I'm doing some records.
NOt the whole server records, anybody else can make records on the server the Global Server is registering all perfectly, only If I'm making a record with my Own Account then the Global server is not registering my own records.

It really looks like if you are connecting to your internet server in LAN mode (you perhaps can't connect in game internet mode, it depends upon your router permitting it or not), and in such case the solution is what i replied to you before

#6 2007-02-11 02:25:43

TestMacska
TestMacska

Okay, once more.

The server is a Remote server sitting in a middle of a Serverfarm.
It is a Linux.

TM dedicated server is running on it with Fast3.11.

I have my Primary TMN Account: Macskajancsi
I have my Secondary TMN account: Macskajancsi2

If I connect to my server with my Primary account, I can play and during the game I can see Macskajancsi Drove TOP 5 record...etc  but at the end of the track when the time ran out, my record is not saved on the Global Server.
And also if I check the Online stats of the server which shows who is currently playing on the server I cannot see my account there in the stat at all.

If I connect to the server to play, with my secondary account everything works perfectly, for all other players everything works perfectly.

This the exact case. what the hell this can be ? smile

If you think we can test it if you catch me on MSN:   m.j@freemail.hu

And then you can see what is happening on Global Server side while I'm trying to do a record...

#7 2007-02-16 21:58:32

TX-Slig
slig
Website

TestMacska wrote:

I have my Primary TMN Account: Macskajancsi
I have my Secondary TMN account: Macskajancsi2

If I connect to my server with my Primary account, I can play and during the game I can see Macskajancsi Drove TOP 5 record...etc  but at the end of the track when the time ran out, my record is not saved on the Global Server.
And also if I check the Online stats of the server which shows who is currently playing on the server I cannot see my account there in the stat at all.

If I connect to the server to play, with my secondary account everything works perfectly, for all other players everything works perfectly.

This the exact case. what the hell this can be ? smile

And then you can see what is happening on Global Server side while I'm trying to do a record...

There is nothing to see on the database, try debug in fast.php to 3 or more and try to see the log, essentially debug lines which contain "databaseEndRace - times" and "databaseEndRace_DB - _tm_db[0]['Results']", datas after them are those sent to dedimania and those received from dedimania. You can try too to do a /debug _players to see all player infos in the log and look if info about your login seem ok.

#8 2008-04-06 05:31:09

TX-Slig
slig
Website

If the admin quit the server nicely (ie leaving the server before stopping the game) it should do that immediately, else it will do that several minutes later with the 'inactive admin' stuff.

Or you can just disable the feature, setting a positive value for CallVoteTimeOut in fast.php

#9 2008-04-06 13:16:14

TX-Slig
slig
Website

autoupdate store the file under the name 'fast.new.php', to not overwrite your previous file, in case you would have customized it  wink

• Index
  •  » Fast
  •  » [EN] Fast3.1.x : bug reports (english only)

Board footer