Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-17 18:27:14

Blackman
hopsa2

Account bannend - Was my little brother - I am so sorry for that!

Hey All,

Some days ago my Little (Stupid -.-) brother ask if he can Play some rounds with my account,..
I say yes and so he Play some Games! But this stupid idiot from brother thinks that he Need to cheat on my account!!!
I bleat with him and i tell that he coudnt do somethink like this, all the same games! I think that he learned it but now my account is bannend from Dedimania but i am a serios Player! I start Play this game as i was 10 und now i am 18! Thats not fair! Ok i know on my account was a cheater, yes, but not me! i am serios!
I am so sorry that somethink like this happend........

But i would be so much happy if there could be a way that the account wouldnt be banned anymore!
I should tell from my brother that he is so sorry too and if an admin wants i should give him the Name from the account from my brother so that his account will be bannend but pls not my account...

That would be so nice and how is say: I am so sorry and throught that my brother is in big Trouble because that with me....

I hope that an admin will understand me and i hope so much more that my account will be unbannend!

Sorry for my bad english.....

With nice greatings,

Hopsa2 (Chris)

And i should tell you from my brother that he will never cheat again in any game.....

( Hey start crying because he is so sorry...^^)

#2 2014-01-17 19:35:15

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Account bannend - Was my little brother - I am so sorry for that!

Read the stickies before posting, specifically: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=234

#3 2014-01-17 21:13:27

Blackman
hopsa2

Re: Account bannend - Was my little brother - I am so sorry for that!

ok, that Money i will get from my brother...

Thank you so much and sorry about this Situation..

Board footer