Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-09 13:05:04

Ð??ÐM?U5
eusko

Banned and i no cheat

why i banned in dedimania ? i no cheat in any map unban my pls
eusko

#2 2014-02-09 13:36:31

new.?-???e??t??-?
boerta87

Re: Banned and i no cheat

trying again to get unbanned after 1.5 years or are you banned the second time?

http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=379

slig wrote:

Hi,

If you have been banned, it's because Xymph detected in several or more of your records some impossible checkpoint time sequences (ie. that real records don't and cannot have), and most times he also tested the map to check if those checkpoint times were possible or not, before considering them as cheated.

Once banned on Dedimania database, you can have a second chance after sending 10€ as donation to Dedimania (don't forget to specify in comment your login and the reason - unban). You won't get a third chance whatever donation you make.

Note that you will be unbanned from database and removed from the global blacklist handled by Xymph. However in most cases you won't be able to enter in servers which use the global blacklist unless their maintainer removes you manually from his server's local blacklist, nothing can be done by us about this.

Why ask money to unban? Because by cheating you have wasted our time and my money (to rent the Dedimania server), resources that we would not have to spend if there were no cheaters. So to be able to make records again and redeem yourself, you simply contribute to the rent of the server.

Last edited by boerta87 (2014-02-09 13:39:56)

#3 2014-02-09 21:51:10

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Banned and i no cheat

boerta87 wrote:

trying again to get unbanned after 1.5 years or are you banned the second time?

http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=379

Nice catch.  cool

Board footer