Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-23 17:13:22

???????????.
eliasdarka95
New member
Registered: 2016-08-08
Posts: 9

Dedimania times not appearing on TMX track page

Hey, I've been wondering for some time now what's the problem with some maps not having dedimania times shown on the TMX track page. I'll give some examples:

Mykérinos by Kryw:
TMX: https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main … 57238#auto
Dedi Records: http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

Castle of Shadows by Eie:
TMX: https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main … 92701#auto
Dedi Records: http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

T_Robots by Fish:
TMX: https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main … 66519#auto
Dedi Records: http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

None of this maps got dedimania records removed due to inactivity, you can see there are records from 2009/2010/2011 for example.

Another thing is that when you download the map from TMX and get the UId from it, when you paste that UId to the UId finder, it says that there's not such map with that UId on TMX.

Last edited by eliasdarka95 (2018-01-23 17:15:31)

Offline

#2 2018-01-23 18:03:21

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Dedimania times not appearing on TMX track page

eliasdarka95 wrote:

Hey, I've been wondering for some time now what's the problem with some maps not having dedimania times shown on the TMX track page. I'll give some examples:
[...]
None of this maps got dedimania records removed due to inactivity, you can see there are records from 2009/2010/2011 for example.

TMX caches the queries to Dedimania. If something goes wrong there and the cache is never cleared, or the requests do not complete, their lists remain empty. To get them to look into it, contact TMX.

eliasdarka95 wrote:

Another thing is that when you download the map from TMX and get the UId from it, when you paste that UId to the UId finder, it says that there's not such map with that UId on TMX.

Example(s)?

Offline

#3 2018-01-23 19:15:39

???????????.
eliasdarka95
New member
Registered: 2016-08-08
Posts: 9

Re: Dedimania times not appearing on TMX track page

All the maps above are the examples^^ If you check those UId, they will say that the map doesn't exist on TMX.

Offline

#4 2018-01-23 22:12:37

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Dedimania times not appearing on TMX track page

eliasdarka95 wrote:

All the maps above are the examples^^ If you check those UId, they will say that the map doesn't exist on TMX.

Oh, misunderstood. Then those UId's are not properly mapped in TMX's API, so my tooling gets no data back on it. Again something only TMX can fix.

Offline

#5 2018-01-23 22:15:45

???????????.
eliasdarka95
New member
Registered: 2016-08-08
Posts: 9

Re: Dedimania times not appearing on TMX track page

Alright thanks for the fast answers!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson