Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#27 2012-09-11 18:06:00

???? | ?????89 ?
desmo_89
New member
Registered: 2012-09-11
Posts: 3

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

- UId : zAsILFiPB6hLKAtdapaRY1i3Z3l

- Login : reveshin

- His rec : 11:00.59 GPS (video with recs of best rpg's players) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-DEFYp … e=youtu.be

Here it is the real dedi recs http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

- 1st TA

- http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=4418999

It's a new TMN account. Is it possible to ban his real account as well?

Offline

#28 2012-09-11 18:07:43

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

enryx13 wrote:

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&RecOrder3=RANK-ASC&Uid=FE3wE_645jfY8sOgji7QqA3EEGh&Show=RECORDS

top1 by kissio suspect time

Looks cheated to me indeed. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

Offline

#29 2012-09-11 18:45:15

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

desmo_89 wrote:

- UId : zAsILFiPB6hLKAtdapaRY1i3Z3l

- Login : reveshin

- His rec : 11:00.59 GPS (video with recs of best rpg's players) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-DEFYp … e=youtu.be

Here it is the real dedi recs http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

- 1st TA

- http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=4418999

I don't see what the only entry on a track with 19 CPs says about a player (with no indication of cheating among his other records) in comparison to another track (not on TMX) with only 5 CPs. And I don't have time to watch a long video.

desmo_89 wrote:

It's a new TMN account. Is it possible to ban his real account as well?

No, because one-timers -- if the above is indeed a cheated entry -- never get banned (it would clutter up the blacklist too much), and it's usually not certain what other account belongs to the same player.

Offline

#30 2012-09-12 11:32:32

HulK. gp
h_ulk
New member
Registered: 2012-08-22
Posts: 6

Offline

#31 2012-09-12 11:48:58

???? | ?????89 ?
desmo_89
New member
Registered: 2012-09-11
Posts: 3

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

xymph wrote:

I don't see what the only entry on a track with 19 CPs says about a player (with no indication of cheating among his other records) in comparison to another track (not on TMX) with only 5 CPs. And I don't have time to watch a long video.

Don't u have time to see a couple of mins of that vids? It's one of the most difficult track ever done which the records are >1h (in the best cases). How can 11min be done? They are the same track where other cps are added to let players finish that map "easyer".

xymph wrote:

No, because one-timers -- if the above is indeed a cheated entry -- never get banned (it would clutter up the blacklist too much), and it's usually not certain what other account belongs to the same player.

Seems legit.

Offline

#32 2012-09-12 17:42:32

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

desmo_89 wrote:

xymph wrote:

I don't see what the only entry on a track with 19 CPs says about a player (with no indication of cheating among his other records) in comparison to another track (not on TMX) with only 5 CPs. And I don't have time to watch a long video.

Don't u have time to see a couple of mins of that vids? It's one of the most difficult track ever done which the records are >1h (in the best cases). How can 11min be done? They are the same track where other cps are added to let players finish that map "easyer".

There are no other records on the "19 CP version" so there's nothing to compare with. If the CPs were added to the "5 CP version" to make it easier, why is everyone playing the latter, and finishing in one to several minutes? This situation still doesn't make sense to me.

Offline

#33 2012-09-12 17:59:41

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

h_ulk wrote:

Found a  new cheater
[...]
login:yessoon
Obviously he cheats after last cp.

You forgot rules 1 and 2.
But I agree it's a cheater (sometimes in other sectors than the last one), banned and all deleted. Thanks.

Offline

#34 2012-09-12 22:29:47

¬igntu?.psc«
igntul
New member
Registered: 2012-09-12
Posts: 1

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

there is only one version of that track, and it has 18 CPS (dedimania counts the finish line as a cp, so it says 19)
at least 100 people tried to complete the track and only 3 people managed to, with respectively 6 hours and 6 minutes, 6 hours and 27 minutes, and 27 hours and 29 minutes times.
i'm the author of the track and i can confirm that an 11 minutes time is completely absurd, because, as i said, the best time so far is 6 hours and 6 minutes, which means 366 minutes, and that exceeds the dedimania max time which is 139 minutes, and that's why the 11 minutes hacked time is the only one on the dedi page.

the "5 CPs track" has nothing to do with this story, it's just a track with the same name, not made by me.

I only know for sure that the time on my track is hacked, and that's why i want it to be deleted

if you have no time to watch a video, you can at least have a look at some of the tmx comments, and you'll clearly see that 11 minutes IS an hacked time

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 18999#auto

Last edited by igntul (2012-09-12 22:38:44)

Offline

#35 2012-09-12 23:32:24

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

igntul wrote:

there is only one version of that track, and it has 18 CPS (dedimania counts the finish line as a cp, so it says 19)

No, the dedicated server does. Dedimania merely stores what the dedi returns.

igntul wrote:

at least 100 people tried to complete the track and only 3 people managed to, with respectively 6 hours and 6 minutes, 6 hours and 27 minutes, and 27 hours and 29 minutes times.

roll

igntul wrote:

i'm the author of the track and i can confirm that an 11 minutes time is completely absurd, because, as i said, the best time so far is 6 hours and 6 minutes, which means 366 minutes, and that exceeds the dedimania max time which is 139 minutes, and that's why the 11 minutes hacked time is the only one on the dedi page.

Ok, now I understand.

igntul wrote:

the "5 CPs track" has nothing to do with this story, it's just a track with the same name, not made by me.

Then desmo_89 shouldn't have confused the situation by referencing it.

igntul wrote:

I only know for sure that the time on my track is hacked, and that's why i want it to be deleted

if you have no time to watch a video, you can at least have a look at some of the tmx comments, and you'll clearly see that 11 minutes IS an hacked time

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 18999#auto

Ok, I skimmed over that. Entry deleted, with no further consequences, as it cannot be proven on such a track that the entry was caused by cheating, some glitch, or whatever.
Thanks for the clarification.

Offline

#36 2012-09-13 10:37:27

???? | ?????89 ?
desmo_89
New member
Registered: 2012-09-11
Posts: 3

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

xymph wrote:

Then desmo_89 shouldn't have confused the situation by referencing it.

sorry about it.

xymph wrote:

Ok, I skimmed over that. Entry deleted, with no further consequences, as it cannot be proven on such a track that the entry was caused by cheating, some glitch, or whatever.
Thanks for the clarification.

Thx to u.

Offline

#37 2012-09-16 06:26:45

HulK. gp
h_ulk
New member
Registered: 2012-08-22
Posts: 6

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

-UId: bViFQQArT0zfLCCHYTQAU3gB8O
-Login: math-pc
Too many stupid cheaters in trackmania world sad

Offline

#38 2012-09-16 09:48:19

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

h_ulk wrote:

-UId: bViFQQArT0zfLCCHYTQAU3gB8O
-Login: math-pc
Too many stupid cheaters in trackmania world

You again ignored rules 1 and 2. Last warning.

Offline

#39 2012-09-17 19:46:23

?????|Thug
e-thug
Member
Registered: 2010-12-31
Posts: 32

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Hey xymph long time ago,

Spotted a cheater few days ago and I see its still not deleted;

Link of the tmx track: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 23161#auto

Track name: Short Fail XIII
login: ludo795    Server he cheated on: Freezone-turbo_Ver    Time: 0:07.35    Mode: TA

Don't think I need you to tell that this isn't a possible time ^^

Offline

#40 2012-09-18 00:34:43

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

e-thug wrote:

Spotted a cheater few days ago and I see its still not deleted;

Link of the tmx track: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 23161#auto

Track name: Short Fail XIII
login: ludo795    Server he cheated on: Freezone-turbo_Ver    Time: 0:07.35    Mode: TA

Right, and he did one more cheated entry on the same day last year. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

Offline

#41 2012-09-18 16:43:38

Bullracing! ????????
slebs_raisis
New member
Registered: 2012-09-18
Posts: 2

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

hey guys,

suspect record:
http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

login: gmyne123

tmx: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=3330553

impossible time wink just compare to the other dedirecs. and i am a pretty skilled driver, so i know if times are possible or not. also tried to cut that map...
trust me, i'm an engineer O_O
peace.

Last edited by slebs_raisis (2012-09-18 16:44:01)

Offline

#42 2012-09-18 18:34:19

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

slebs_raisis wrote:

suspect record:
http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

login: gmyne123

tmx: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=3330553

impossible time wink just compare to the other dedirecs. and i am a pretty skilled driver, so i know if times are possible or not. also tried to cut that map...

Okay, and I found a handful more entries throughout his history just like that, plus a clearly cheated entry on a multi-CP track. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#43 2012-09-23 14:09:53

ARCADE-S???????s?
shadowdash
Member
Registered: 2008-12-08
Posts: 49

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Login: ownybyme

Map: ge2s3Wp2zUjenrayAMtFnjRyM0m
TMX: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … MtFnjRyM0m

The time & the first sector are impossible.

Offline

#44 2012-09-23 18:03:42

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

shadowdash wrote:

Login: ownybyme

Map: ge2s3Wp2zUjenrayAMtFnjRyM0m
TMX: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … MtFnjRyM0m

The time & the first sector are impossible.

Right, and he had a few more cheated entries. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#45 2012-10-04 23:23:11

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

kwyjibo347 wrote:

Login: shooting_guard
Map: graGjAk3jfXSGjUBYAhlzAgDjKc

I think this is cheated, please remove

Looks that way indeed. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

Offline

#46 2012-10-06 18:16:49

?????? ? ?????.
trackmanieur
Member
Registered: 2012-02-16
Posts: 22

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

login : mathieu-pc
is a cheater smile

Offline

#47 2012-10-06 19:51:12

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

trackmanieur wrote:

login : mathieu-pc
is a cheater

http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p … pc#p205805 wink

Offline

#48 2012-10-07 18:25:59

ARCADE-S???????s?
shadowdash
Member
Registered: 2008-12-08
Posts: 49

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Login: weareone91gb

Maps:
P0A1yVlX8DTT__Ji7dQZ2nz1eZk (http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … dQZ2nz1eZk)
4eWG4ZBltxPJHSecocyxKk0jt8c( http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … cyxKk0jt8c)
s0AKgJLgrJGoIsjPBCyznMZzufd( http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … CyznMZzufd)

Impossible sector- & times.

Offline

#49 2012-10-07 19:45:04

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

shadowdash wrote:

Login: weareone91gb

Maps:
P0A1yVlX8DTT__Ji7dQZ2nz1eZk (http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … dQZ2nz1eZk)
4eWG4ZBltxPJHSecocyxKk0jt8c (http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … cyxKk0jt8c)
s0AKgJLgrJGoIsjPBCyznMZzufd (http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … CyznMZzufd)

Impossible sector- & times.

And UodjMQW3z3Yfr1wJ4wqfHUBne2h too. Banned and all deleted.

And 4eWG4ZBltxPJHSecocyxKk0jt8c had another cheated entry by login yoshi_yoshi765, who was also a repeat offender in the same month (2010-12), and thus now met with the same fate. Thanks for the report.

Offline

#50 2012-10-13 00:36:32

ARCADE-digga
sick_castrator
Member
Registered: 2010-05-09
Posts: 82

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS
first dedi: red_ace -> impossible cp-time

Offline

#51 2012-10-13 10:20:15

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1630
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

sick_castrator wrote:

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&Mode=M1&RecOrder3=RANK-ASC&Uid=tgYVIC0IVZ5YHHeOmeSffLZ2Knd&Show=RECORDS
first dedi: red_ace -> impossible cp-time

Yep, and he cheated on at least 10 more tracks around that time. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#52 2012-10-27 23:20:43

ARCADE-digga
sick_castrator
Member
Registered: 2010-05-09
Posts: 82

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson