Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-30 10:26:41

Doronskiy
shur1k

Access blocked

Hello I apologize in advance for my English. I have a problem: from this day on my servers stopped working Dedimania statistics. Server's IP address is dedicated. Apparently, the address got blacklisted because I can not open most of Trackmania sites, including this forum. Perhaps this is due to the fact that in recent times from my address were too many requests for http://en.tm-ladder.com. I have corrected this error and very much hope to regain access to Dedimania services. Help please!

Code:

[06/30,11:04:16] Dedimania retry to send after 30 minutes...
[06/30,11:04:17] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8021): Error(110) Connection timed out, connection failed!
[06/30,11:04:23] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8021): Error(110) Connection timed out, connection failed!
[06/30,11:04:44] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8021): Error(110) Connection timed out, connection failed!

IP address of my servers: 81.88.217.252

#2 2010-06-30 14:49:17

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

Re: Access blocked

There is no ip blacklist on Dedimania, but perhaps that you succeeded to be blacklisted on the hoster (OVH france - where are also hosted most Nadeo's TM servers) ?   Can you access to http://slig.info/TM/ (which is also hosted by ovh)  and  http://www.ovh.com/fr/index.xml ?   If really it's that, all you can do is wait some hours/days (without making several access per minute), and else contact ovh to ask them.

Anyway that seems very strange and unlikely to happen, are you 100% sure that it is not filtered on your side ?

Edit: from the dedimania server i succeed to ping 81.88.217.252 , so i think more that it's an outgoing filter on your side (your server, router, or hoster)

#3 2010-06-30 19:59:13

Doronskiy
shur1k

Thank you for your response. By the time you do ping to my IP address, I have renewed access to all services Trackmania. I think you are right that I was banned hoster OVH France, because it lost access to almost all community sites. At the moment everything is working, and I am very pleased.
It seems strange that my address has been blocked on the English-speaking resources. I have not had access to such sites as en.tm-ladder.com, tm-tube.com, trackmania-carpark.com and dedimania.net / com. But at the same time still available to fr.tm-ladder.com, although they all have different ranges of IP addresses. So I thought of a single TM blacklist and asked for your help.
I would like to find out possible reasons for the ban to avoid a repetition of this situation in the future, but I do not know who you can ask this question ..

#4 2010-07-01 13:56:35

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

The .com or .net extension have no relation with where it is hosted  wink

I rent the Dedimania server and my team server, so i know that they are hosted at ovh-fr, and i know also that most (all?) Nadeo servers are hosted at ovh-fr too. The server on which are hosted tm-forum and carpark is also hosted at ovh-fr.
So yes, if you are blacklisted on ovh-fr for some reason, you loose acces to many TM things wink

Board footer