Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-18 00:14:07

?????..!
querolant

Where are my Dedis ??

Last Dedi that where saved from me ws in june 2010. Someone told me that a guy sended message to dedimania because he thinks  i am cheating. Now not any records of my driven new ones will be saved. Anyone an idea what to do now? I never cheated on any map. cant believe that dedimania cancels all my driven dedis without checking.... So what to do now ?? Regards Inter..!

#2 2010-10-18 20:45:07

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Where are my Dedis ??

Cheating isn't "news", it happens every day unfortunately. I moved this topic to the appropriate forum.

querolant wrote:

Last Dedi that where saved from me ws in june 2010. Someone told me that a guy sended message to dedimania because he thinks  i am cheating.

No, it was detected by automated scans of the database.

querolant wrote:

Now not any records of my driven new ones will be saved. Anyone an idea what to do now? I never cheated on any map. cant believe that dedimania cancels all my driven dedis without checking....

Actually, it does so after checking... that your login was banned.  That happened in July, after a warning in March.

As for what to do now, here are instructions to get unbanned.

#3 2010-10-22 00:35:55

?????..!
querolant

Didnt get what to  do now??? If it´s right i have to donate 10 euro to dedimania because that i am sorry about my cheating i did, so u will unban me?? lol... I told ya that i never cheated. Maybe somone banned me on a server because there was a troubble ago (can´t remind any troubble) and someone banned me after? I actually just know that there was a guy named : U.A.Life that came into our server and making troubble about the server and told me that he was pissed off me.. he wanted to send a mail to dedimania to delete my account. but didn´t know this guy and saw him never before and after that. [br]
So what i can do now is warning anyone whos playing on my server, ban him after and send report to you and u will take him to the blacklist ?? How Funny working ur doing there... Com´on Man cant be serious ur doing  there...

I allways played on Lollipops Server, never any troubble. My Serverrank is 1 there and not any time is cheated or soemthing else. It isn´t fair ur doing to me. I closed my old Server because some players of our clan cheated and i didnt wanted a clan with cheaters inside. now i am on a blacklist on my selve. unbelieveble.

So please check my  login and see nothing happened with me and remove me from that list, please.

I didn´t payed 30 euros for that game to make some cheats or else. and it isn´t fair to damage my account then for a stupid ban there i can´t remember....

Regards, Inter ( querolant)

#4 2010-10-22 22:27:13

Xymph
xymph
Website

You didn't read my previous post carefully enough it seems. The important part is "detected by automated scans of the database".
Nobody reported you, this has nothing to do with any specific server nor with any other login -- just your login. It submitted records with impossible checkpoint patterns for the pertaining tracks, and not just once -- as no login gets banned for what could be a glitch or a one-time try of a cheat -- but multiple times in at least two separate sessions. Hence the warning and subsequent ban, which is what all repeat offenders get.

And yes, I'm serious, in total more than 1800 cheaters have been banned from Dedimania this way since Spring 2009, as you can see in the tm-forum thread. Because of the high cheating volume, it's also impossible to keep details of the exact reasons for each ban, which is why no login gets banned unless impossible checkpoint patterns have been submitted for more than a few tracks.

The unban instructions still apply, it's up to you whether to follow them or not.

Btw, ua.life was banned for cheating a while before you, but that is completely separate from any other ban. Each case is investigated and judged individually.

#5 2010-10-23 13:50:42

?????..!
querolant

Thanks for your help to understand that now.
If i of course cut am map and and have a few second to next cp to all others the prog tells can´t be if i understud right... I haven´t any idea how that could happened because i never cheatet untill now. Some server got a anti cheat plug in , and i will ask u to make a test for me. A Account named " Drumon" builded a track (Blockmixing).
There are 2 CP Rings on the same position and cross them selve. Drive from start into the to rings and ure banned as cheater from this server. (  I will try to find out the Mapname from him). Theres only one way what could be because i am never cheated : The Prog didn´t work right.

Thanks for Killing my Account, i drove many Records last years ago and there all death now because ur telling me your prog got right.

Me and Scordo had the idea to build a comfortable dedimania system named : TMSPS (It´s open source)

trying that and see how ur plug ins working wink

We had many work in the last 2 years to build that server´s and configurate the TMSPS to sort out als misstakes and cheaters they came into the server. And now im sorted out selve by a prog what didn´t work right.....

Link TMSPS : http://tmsps.codeplex.com/

Thanks anyway, Inter

#6 2010-10-23 23:21:38

Xymph
xymph
Website

All this talk about plugins, blockmixing and TMSPS is rather confusing, especially your use of 'u' (which should be 'you' in English) as I had nothing to do with your plugins and program.

However, I gather your plugin/thingy/whatever was buggy and may have produced the bad checkpoint pattern. This rings a bell, as there was at least one such case this summer that looked cheated but in an odd way, and it's possible this was the repeat offense that got your login banned.

So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and unbanned/unblacklisted your login.  But the warning from March still stands, so if I come across another record that I can confirm to be cheated, then you'll be banned again, permanently.

Enjoy racing. smile

#7 2010-10-24 01:39:52

?????..!
querolant

Thanks very much for unban me smile

I even don´t know what happened. But i sware i never cheated or tested something like that.

At least i will post a message to Scordo to make a overview on his TMSPS. Works great, but maybe a mistake in that Prog that made the cheat/warning prob  ??

Thanks very much and  Regards,

Inter

Board footer