Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-24 17:00:05

[GRG]??????142 ©
matrix142

FoxControl

Hello Slig,

my name is matrix142 and I'm programming FoxControl. Cyril went out of the Team and now I'm the new Coder.
We want to code a Dedimania plugin to display all records and write new ones.

At this time we don't know how to code this plugin or how to exactly connect to Dedimania.

So at first we want to ask you, if there is your permission to connect to Dedimania and we hope you have an example code to read and write Dedimania records.

Best regards,
matrix142
on behalf of the FoxControl Team

#2 2011-03-25 00:23:54

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

Re: FoxControl

Read carrefully infos at the end of first post "Known scripts using Dedimania", read also the 1st post of other sticky topics in this section, and of course infos on http://dedimania.net:8002/Dedimania . It should be sufficient.

As examples, eventually files from Fast, ie web_access.php + xmlrpc_db_access.php + plugin.08.database.php are an example of complete working implementation (web_access.php for async request, xmlrpc_db_access.php to build the requests and extract responses, plugin.08.database.php to use and handle them in the Fast way).

Some scripts, like xaseco, mostly use these files with adaptations (after having really understood them in xaseco case), some other scripts took xaseco versions and just managed to make them work... and few other made their own support from scratch. It's up to you to see what is the best solution for you.

#3 2011-03-27 11:26:15

[GRG]??????142 ©
matrix142

Re: FoxControl

Thank you very much for your answer.
I hope I'm able to code this plugin big_smile

Board footer