Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-12 21:38:22

??s??®
the_zipster

Hacks on Loveshack Original ?

Was Wondering if u could find out if a rec is hacked on 'Guitar track (f)' on Loveshack Original /UK/England

this rec is 17.25,Its only a short track and all the other recs are 19+ i'm sure it not poss to knock two secs off it...

The name looks soming like...  >>Fr<<KEKS
Appreciate the help Thnx

Zx

Last edited by the_zipster (2011-05-12 21:42:29)

#2 2011-05-12 22:41:36

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Hacks on Loveshack Original ?

the_zipster wrote:

Was Wondering if u could find out if a rec is hacked on 'Guitar track (f)' on Loveshack Original /UK/England

this rec is 17.25,Its only a short track and all the other recs are 19+ i'm sure it not poss to knock two secs off it...

The name looks soming like...  >>Fr<<KEKS

Next time, include the UID so it's easier to find. It appears to be this one.
The major design flaw in this track (as in many tracks) is that it has no checkpoints, making it much harder to prove a time is cheated. Also, it's not available on TMX, so I can't take a look at it.  It seems this is your track, but you really don't want to make this investigation easy, I guess. roll
That player doesn't appear to have cheated on any other tracks, but that doesn't say much about this track.

#3 2011-05-12 23:49:37

??s??®
the_zipster

Re: Hacks on Loveshack Original ?

Yes sorry bout that do excuse my inexperience on reporting these it was my first post i've made on these forums tbh smile  a short time ago i saw someone post about a hack and thought i'd try it... i'll up. that track to tmx at once and will promise to do that in future from now on, dw if its an impossible task tho i can appreciate all the 'why has my recs been taken offs' you must get... that your job is hard enough .. thnx anyway Peace

Board footer