Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-22 16:51:08

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

[nosi_tm] hacker hacked my acc

I see no way on the forum to spit a topic or move posts, so i made a new topic with a quote of posts  hmm

nosi_tm wrote:

hi i got problem yesterday some how a hacker hacked my acc but have got it back but i use a cheat on one map at dedi can you plz remove that revord from dedi plz think it at map called  lol speed mini island he cheated with 11.36 and the and dedi is the right time 11.39

xymph wrote:

nosi_tm wrote:

hi i got problem yesterday some how a hacker hacked my acc but have got it back but i use a cheat on one map at dedi can you plz remove that revord from dedi plz think it at map called  lol speed mini island he cheated with 11.36 and the and dedi is the right time 11.39

Strange story, and the time doesn't looked cheated. But deleted anyway.

xymph wrote:

By the way, you should not have made your post in this unrelated thread in the wrong forum. Unfortunately I don't have the admin rights to split up the thread (even this BB system even has that capability) and move it... Slig?

xymph wrote:

nosi_tm wrote:

Strange story, and the time doesn't looked cheated. But deleted anyway.

Even stranger, there was another entry of 11.49 by you on apvBEMFeh9P_rqF_o1NIoXekNkg (lol speed mini island) that again doesn't look cheated, along with two clearly cheated entries on 3vBcJ2Q6JvlIQwWaCJrJxiKd_B4 and Y47hu9ypZwUYj9RJOZkSQ6A0C44.

All deleted again, but my ban finger is itching.

#2 2011-05-22 21:27:19

KiaX{????} ?
nosi_tm

Re: [nosi_tm] hacker hacked my acc

so why you deleted my 11.49 time then?

Last edited by nosi_tm (2011-05-22 21:27:26)

#3 2011-05-22 23:25:11

Xymph
xymph
Website

nosi_tm wrote:

so why you deleted my 11.49 time then?

Because it was driven on the same day as the two cheated entries, and therefore cannot be trusted. If you can't maintain control of your account (or whatever is going on), then it shouldn't submit entries to Dedimania at all. If another cheated entry is made from this login, it'll be banned, and a second ban is permanent that no amount of donation can undo (well, I could leave it to Slig to set a really high threshold if he wants the money...). Your previous donation got you a second chance, don't mess it up.

#4 2011-05-23 02:59:10

KiaX{????} ?
nosi_tm

ok but have news now i have got my acc back have ncahnge pass aswel so that is all big_smile

#5 2011-05-24 11:17:11

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

xymph wrote:

If another cheated entry is made from this login, it'll be banned, and a second ban is permanent that no amount of donation can undo (well, I could leave it to Slig to set a really high threshold if he wants the money...).

No. Giving a second chance is enough.  Well... for 500€ a 3rd chance i'm ok ^^

Note: if anyone is guessing about it, donations (unban included) in the past year are less than 20% of the server cost.

Board footer