Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-02 08:39:38

????napter_z0r
napter

Cheater founded

Hello i dont know where i can post that but...

Player DnA Polak-original login Ð???p?l?k ?(gzikuuu1994) is pure cheater ...problem is -he ruins dedis .This is first time when i see times by cheater in dedi
I checked all his dedis at FullspeedX ....some old fullspeed tracks ,ruined by him whith umbelivable times and so badly CPS (checked by /dedisectms) ...its always in track where is no cut possible ...Pleased checked ,ban and delete his records ...
Here is some tracks

"My new room by  AR » squiki" -My new room
"WuFi Memories 3 by  »RE! Hightower" -Wufi memories 3
"Cold Stance by  Junavara" - Cold Stance

And mby about 10 tracks whith 1dedi...I can post links of tracks latter if You want.

Sorry for my english ...please help me make better world of Fullspeed  ....thx Napter

#2 2013-01-02 12:33:31

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Cheater founded

napter wrote:

Hello i dont know where i can post that but...

That's because you didn't read the stickies, which you should always do the first time you enter a new forum. The first one is the appropriate topic.

napter wrote:

Player DnA Polak-original login Ð???p?l?k ?(gzikuuu1994) is pure cheater ...problem is -he ruins dedis .This is first time when i see times by cheater in dedi
I checked all his dedis at FullspeedX ....some old fullspeed tracks ,ruined by him whith umbelivable times and so badly CPS (checked by /dedisectms) ...its always in track where is no cut possible ...Pleased checked ,ban and delete his records

Please follow reporting rule #2 next time.

Anyway, good catch, banned and all deleted. Thanks for the report.

#3 2013-01-02 19:32:58

????napter_z0r
napter

Re: Cheater founded

Sorry m8 ...it will be right next time.Thanks for fast answer .Se ya!

Board footer