Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-04 18:10:27

?????»Lorbi«?
lorbiiiii

TA Mudda hacking...

i want u to check muddas replays on some tracks, hes impossible faster than other extremely good drivers.
he must be hacking, otherwise his times would be impossible.

login: "muddafuqer"

Last edited by lorbiiiii (2015-09-04 18:15:26)

#2 2015-09-05 10:00:32

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: TA Mudda hacking...

lorbiiiii wrote:

i want u to

You're not in the position to 'want' anything here, especially not after already being warned for a cheated entry of your own (8.00 on xoiAofMi_YdrFqQt0gvmZkoLtTf).

You can only 'request' an investigation based on actually suspected records.

lorbiiiii wrote:

check muddas replays on some tracks, hes impossible faster than other extremely good drivers.
he must be hacking, otherwise his times would be impossible.

login: "muddafuqer"

Vague reports like this are pretty useless. Follow the reporting rules and be specific, very specific.

I already checked muddafuqer's entries a while ago and nothing unusual stands out.

#3 2015-09-05 13:58:18

?????»Lorbi«?
lorbiiiii

ye, im sorry for everything, but this guy is already warned in TM2, reported at ESL there, and is also hacking/cheating in TMU

his cp times are impossible.

im not that bad driver, and i know whats possible on some tracks and what isnt.
what he is doing is impossible, nothing else, and his speeddrifts wont bring him so much time!

for example check this please:

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 93881#auto
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 32269#auto

and i want to excuse my hacking hmm it was useless as hell, i know that myself, i just wanted to test this one time, and of course stopped it now. im really sorry for that

Last edited by lorbiiiii (2015-09-05 14:17:12)

#4 2015-09-05 16:59:15

Xymph
xymph
Website

lorbiiiii wrote:

ye, im sorry for everything, but this guy is already warned in TM2, reported at ESL there, and is also hacking/cheating in TMU

Irrelevant unless I see sufficient evidence in Dedimania.

lorbiiiii wrote:

his cp times are impossible.

im not that bad driver, and i know whats possible on some tracks and what isnt.
what he is doing is impossible, nothing else, and his speeddrifts wont bring him so much time!

Generalizations are not helping this discussion. Again, be specific.

His TMX replays on those two tracks (which match his Dedimania records) validate and don't look unusual to me. What exactly is the problem?
And two examples is not enough, how many more suspect entries are there?

#5 2015-09-06 13:59:13

?????»Lorbi«?
lorbiiiii

http://workupload.com/archive/GknU2fpB

just check this out, its impossible gaining speed so fast...

#6 2015-09-06 14:24:51

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

All he did was a speeddrift and drive a better line, I don't understand what's the problem here. He's a known fun-speed driver and he's very good in speed discipline generally.

#7 2015-09-06 16:15:56

???|Malin31
malin31

Dude,
I'm pretty sure Mudda isn't a cheater and i can give you some reasons.

First,
He is one of the fastest learner i know (to set quickly good times). Fun/Full-Speed for naggaz is a new map, so that's not a surprise to see him with that time. (And it does not look impossible to beat tbh ^^)

Then,
Speed-Fun Community has a "problem". We don't take enough time to train seriously a map, so most of dedis1 are finally easy to beat with a bit of train. And Mudda trains. Don't think that he is able to do 1 sec faster than everyone in 5minutes. Skill is nothing without training wink
One example, Melbourne Race. Mudda has 56.11 and Dedi2 was like 56.7x. "Ommg ,wtf, 0.6 ahead on top 2", you would say. DGF and RM trained this (during the scrim we did).
Result : i set a 56.05 (while my pb was 57.1x before) and 55.8x is possible (it's the limit though imo). But it took me few hours to do it...

During Speed-Fun Competitions (Speed Fun League at the end of last year for example on tm2), Mudda had sick times, sometimes dedi1, but he was never like 0.5 ahead of everyone else.
Why ? Because every participants had train seriously as mudda is doing on maps you find on JFF's servers.

I understand it can be frustating to see him with such good times sometimes, but don't complain, train and you'll surprise yourself by the times you can set smile

Cheers,
Malin

#8 2015-09-06 16:35:29

??????????
zoomik

I am sorry Lorbi but I think that the one who can have suspicious times is you.
Here's one example on track named "007..." (S1cxpfMxrBQ3fAF7vmex3submH) :

Dedi Times :
http://i.imgur.com/NyucBgT.jpg

Local Times with your time :
http://i.imgur.com/m3jUrWV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4aKpSEO.jpg

Just compare your CP times to other Dedi CP'S

+ Why your time is not even saved on dedi ?

Cheers,
Trance smile

#9 2015-09-06 20:56:03

?? ???
sammy012

maybe dedi saved on time attack or round mode ( it's different dedi but same locs) so that mean nothing Trance :p

And lorbii, mudda isn't a cheater even if half of player think, well he is just better than us i know him since more than a year and as malin said he learn really fast!!

Instead of accusing him all time because too many come and cry and ask me why I shoudn't ban him from our team.. Just play with him, spec him and learn from him wink

Cheers

#10 2015-09-06 21:11:45

??????????
zoomik

He doesn't have dedi either on Round or Attack mode and both screens come from Time Attack

#11 2015-09-07 20:15:17

?????»Lorbi«?
lorbiiiii

as i said, i admit, that i got hacks a few weeks ago, used them on some maps, but as dedimania may can see, it was just on a few maps, nothing more. i already have been warned for it, what i can understand (why shouldnt i)
just normal thing getting warned.

as i already said, im sorry for everything i did.
however, hacks are useless, fun stealing, and destroying everything i built up and reached in TM until now.
maybe you guys, and of course you dedimania guys can understand.

also maybe it wasnt right to represent mudda as a cheating. also maybe you are right, and he really isnt cheating. again sorry for everything, and sorry mudda.

#12 2015-09-08 00:12:07

Xymph
xymph
Website

lorbiiiii wrote:

as i said, i admit, that i got hacks a few weeks ago, used them on some maps, but as dedimania may can see, it was just on a few maps, nothing more. i already have been warned for it, what i can understand (why shouldnt i)
just normal thing getting warned.

A few? I found only one at first glance, but now you made me look more carefully at your entries of that same day.
First sector 13.40s on y0bO8ExIL6GJ00IWhujOFAlqor and 8.77s on hdlLG8NxJUu9dsWOwwncuf_4cL seem impossible to me, as did your entry on aNCop2MlvQwwdv3RsUfXVstw2u4. That's enough for a ban.

The only reason I didn't ban your login is because of your (late) confession, and the apology to muddafuqer, but all your records are gone. Just a normal thing too.

lorbiiiii wrote:

as i already said, im sorry for everything i did.
however, hacks are useless, fun stealing, and destroying everything i built up and reached in TM until now.
maybe you guys, and of course you dedimania guys can understand.

No I don't understand, I never will, and you destroyed that yourself by choosing to use cheats.

As for muddafuqer, I don't know for sure there really is no cheating involved, only that I haven't seen convincing evidence that there is.
But his sectors 4 & 5 on _bt5RzLY4TXQmOewz9FRJJ3nIJl look suspiciously fast compared to other entries. What do you folks think about that one?

#13 2015-09-08 16:10:06

?? ???
sammy012

"But his sectors 4 & 5 on _bt5RzLY4TXQmOewz9FRJJ3nIJl look suspiciously fast compared to other entries. What do you folks think about that one?"

Which map is this one?

#14 2015-09-08 17:29:12

?????»Lorbi«?
lorbiiiii

@sam, its "gayson" by cy83r_luk1

muddas time on gayson is unbeatable, one time i did :59 at cp5, and still :07 behind him, dont know how to get even faster^^

btw: purchased a dedi unban now. again sorry for everything, i shot myself a goal with those hacks.

edit: i didnt read your post clearly... i purchased a unban now, see it as a normal donation for your comprehension.

thx for it, that you didnt ban me, and just erasing my dedi times.

Last edited by lorbiiiii (2015-09-08 18:55:28)

#15 2015-09-08 21:15:30

Xymph
xymph
Website

sammy012 wrote:

"But his sectors 4 & 5 on _bt5RzLY4TXQmOewz9FRJJ3nIJl look suspiciously fast compared to other entries. What do you folks think about that one?"

Which map is this one?

Don't ask, look it up: http://www.xaseco.org/uidfinder.php

#16 2015-09-09 19:46:52

?? ???
sammy012

Ok thx Xymph, didn't know that tool ^^

Well i watch the replay but can't see anything unusual, sure mudda's time not only on this one, on most maps he train a few hours are unbeatable..

He is not normal, but till no proof are revealed, I ll still thinking he is not cheating.

But there some player like him, (ex: Darkbringer, Ankh, Shadow, and i forgot some are they cheater?)

#17 2015-09-11 16:11:28

?? Mudda
muddafuqer

how do you hack in a racing game anyway? I'm geniunely confused

#18 2015-09-11 16:19:51

Xymph
xymph
Website

muddafuqer wrote:

how do you hack in a racing game anyway?

Obviously this forum is the last place to reveal/discuss that. roll

#19 2015-12-22 12:27:21

???»LX.core
ano0bis

Hi guys. I'm pretty late to the party but I would like to add my two cents.

First off: Is it possible to hack in this game? Yes, it is.

Who am I to judge?
I am the former captain of Bullracings Speed Team (winner of ESL Speed Premiership 5) and member of eSports United (winner of SPS 6 & 7) . So take this from someone with a little bit of semi-professional experience.

Why am I writing this?
We are in the middle of Speed Premiership 8 right now and Mudda is also participating as a member of Quantum and he is holding the world record on almost every map. So his "actions" are affecting me and the other participants, too.

Fact is: Whether or not he is hacking, Mudda is generally a good player. You can easily tell by simply watching his replays. No argueing about that.

What bothers me is that he is holding the world record on 9 of 12 ESL maps, while only being slightly behind WR on the other 3 maps and the fact that he is pretty unkown and new in this competitive scene. Its just strange that someone like that is suddenly appearing and playing noticeably better than guys who have been top players for years.

The only sort of hack or manipulation I could think of, might be anything that gives only a tiny bit of advantage. Something which is not too suspicious, because you cant really notice anything. Maybe something that reduces the friction in wallrides and tubes by only a very small amount so that you lose only a little bit less speed than usually. But thats just an example and hypothesis.

Whether or not hacks are involved, its not really worrying me because it turned out that he is playing rather "normal" at least in Rounds mode. Some say he is only cheating in TA because he is much worse in Rounds. But that is no proof.
Speaking of proof... there is not much we can do to prove anything.

Bottom line: if he is not hacking, he is highly talented in terms of fast learning and being able to drive insanely good times in a very short amount of time. In that case you can take this whole comment as a big compliment.

If only he could prove that he is not hacking, so that people can stop bitching around that and take him as a motivation to improve themselves.

cheers smile

Last edited by ano0bis (2015-12-22 12:30:59)

#20 2015-12-23 22:28:36

?????Sansa
x22r4g3

ano0bis wrote:

If only he could prove that he is not hacking

I was talking to Mudda some weeks ago about some track I've played. I wanted him to play it aswell to see what he can do on it. The track was created with TMUnlimiter and had dimensions of 256³, meaning that you could only play this track when starting the game with TMUnlimiter. Mudda tried for 20 minutes and couldn't even get the game started, because he didn't even know how to install TMUnlimiter. Apparently he's a complete noob when it comes to computers. Now imagine him trying his luck finding/using hacks.

When you play a track long enough you will see that every Mudda time is beatable or atleast can be equalled. I compared my replays with his and couldn't see anything suspicious. He wasn't taking walls magically faster neither were his SD's faster than mine. He's just an overall great player and knows his shit.

PS: [Message removed]

Absolutely no connection to the case and try to avoid arguing.

Last edited by tm2:vrbnjak (2015-12-23 22:52:16)

#21 2015-12-23 22:54:56

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Until someone comes with actual evidence of cheating, I advise you to re-think about posting. Try to remember the forum is meant for reporting and not personal opinions / defending friends.

Unless anyone comes up with a replay comparison where it's visible, that Mudda is using cheats, then the discussion can go on.

#22 2017-01-16 15:14:54

?core|Ç??©?«????
tm2:crack12321

http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=stat& … ow=RECORDS

i think it is what you searching for... i Play trackmania since tmn eswc now and this is a pure cheated time

muddafuqer
イ入 Muddaship
00:56.636

zeiko93
αcore| ЯaizZenै
00:57.554

hellyjoe
*aAa* ҝID'
00:57.567

Almost a second faster than AAA kid and acore raizzen?
and mudda lost so much time... Interrupted sd, tubes not comprehensible and so on

i spoke with AAA KID and aCore Raizzen... and they are sure:
this map is not the only one where hes cheating...

#23 2017-01-16 21:20:46

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

I would love if the GR weren't so shaky and all, could you please get me the replay of aAa KID perhaps? So I get a better clue of where certain events take place, hard to do when comparing the GR's.

#24 2017-01-16 22:31:40

?core|Ç??©?«????
tm2:crack12321

#25 2017-01-16 23:07:22

Vrba
Moderator TM²
Website

Hmm. I've compared that replay and the one from Mudda, and I must say there's an odd speed gain around the 20 second mark and afterwards it just keeps escalating somehow. Could you find more of these tracks where similar things have occurred perhaps?

If you do I might be able to issue a ban (not deleting records just yet), so Mudda might step up and prove those runs with replays, which would eventually give an idea if they're actually valid or not.

#26 2017-02-02 21:13:33

ua.zero?viN! <7
vin_10

mudda just faster than this game tongue

Board footer