Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-05 20:00:31

Owen
carmaniac65

How do you download Dedi replays??

is any way to download dedi replays??

#2 2016-08-05 21:48:53

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

Re: How do you download Dedi replays??

You will need an upgraded account on Dedimania. You've got all the info needed on how to do so here in this post written by Slig.

slig wrote:

The default number of records by challenge/game mode on Dedimania for TM² is 30(*). It means that :

* a player who increased its own maxrank will be able to make records above rank 30, whatever the server maxrank is !

* a server who increased its maxrank will allow all its players to make records above rank 30 (some players may also have individually a maxrank higher) !

So, for each player playing on a server, his effective maxrank is the higest of his own maxrank and the server maxrank.

Donation to Dedimania to get premium access (use the 2nd part paypal button on http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=donation , make in a comment about what login to what maxrank so i will know what to upgrade) :

Premium server account: (no duration limit)
- 2€ => top40
- 6€ => top60
- 10€ => top80

Premium player account: (no duration limit, any premium account has replays access if previously registered one time on http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=auth so i can change its status)
- 1€ => top40
- 2€ => top60
- 3€ => top80
- 4€ => top100

(*) maybe less than 30 for free games/environments/modes (ie actually Stadium² in TimeAttack), to compensate the increased number of servers, maps and players, and encourage their users to do small donations.

Note1: The main goal is to get enough money to rent the Dedimania server, because beginning 2013 donations are only about 30% of the server cost from beginning !... (hopefully I could migrate to a less expensive server mid 2011 and beginning 2013 than the one used in 2010, but with TM Stadium + TM2 Stadium perhaps the current one will become really overloaded).

Note2: The increased limitations for players and/or servers have no duration limit, but there is no guaranty about how much time the Dedimania records service will work. Anyway, it will be kept active at least 6 monthes after you have bought your increased limitation.

Also Dedimania VR & GR replays are only possible to be downloaded in all Trackmania enviroments in ManiaPlanet. (Canyon, Stadium & Valley)
You cannot download replays from previous Trackmania games such as TM Original /TM Sunrise / TM Nations ESWC / TM NationsForever  / TM UnitedForever-

#3 2016-08-06 15:36:33

Owen
carmaniac65

Thx but ofcause I need TMU replays  sad

#4 2016-08-08 00:59:02

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

carmaniac65 wrote:

Thx but ofcause I need TMU replays  sad

They are not sent by server controlers, so they can't be stored, and of course can't be downloaded either sad

Board footer