Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-07 19:32:24

g????Stu?TM?? ?????
tm2:stuntmanracing

Hacking and cheating on RoC Server

Last sunday was a player on the TMU RoC server be.rocunited, which could manipulate the server and drive despite less LP.
It was a whole new account called kurt_tony with just 1735 LP.
The IP is 77.194.65.39 and is provided by SFR, France. The same IP is used also by grievous97 (paХ» Lanz).
Additionally, kurt_tony was called Lanz in the chat.

kurt_tony /  Lanz could cheat/manipulate the server and was able to bypass the server settings.

In consultation with Alinoa is already a permanent server ban imposed.

Now the question is whether this hack has further consequences, as for example a dediban..

http://geek.space.s-hs.de/stuntman/images/ScreenShot25.jpg

Last edited by tm2:stuntmanracing (2017-02-08 22:02:50)

#2 2017-02-09 00:45:49

»????.
stan1255

Re: Hacking and cheating on RoC Server

Hello !

To be honest, it already happen to me to be added on a 100k server with only 70 000 lp (server name was 12 GODS something like). It's a classic bug.
You wanted to dediban a pro player because of this bug? this is really stupid smile

Stan

#3 2017-02-09 09:37:23

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

So the cheating part on dedimania here is where exactly?

There's no real rule about that if some have more accounts, though records and players have been removed/banned before, but only when someone had more than 2 accounts on top30.

What you've reported here has nothing to do with dedimania, if a bug allowed him to somehow play on a 100k server with fewer LP than the limit.

#4 2017-02-09 17:17:54

ARCADE-digga
sick_castrator

It's not a bug (well, more or less it is one tongue), it's a "feature" of a well-known cheat tool.
Like Vrba said, nothing to do with Dedi but for sure a ban-reason for TM/Alinoa.

Also, hello everyone smile

#5 2017-02-09 22:42:17

pa?» Lanz
grievous97

xD I never use a cheat tool you are crazy dude
kurt_tony is my spectator account to watch 100k, I just had a bug that let me play during only one map omg and it's not the first time that something like that happen in this game you should know that
well i dont really care i'm sick of stupid idiots that always wanted to ban me because i'm too skilled
see ya

#6 2017-02-10 13:07:27

g????Stu?TM?? ?????
tm2:stuntmanracing

You call this a spectator account. This is a strange name. Why do you camouflage the account with a different nationality and no nickname? You want to disguise your identity.

And why do you DRIVE with the so-called spectator account? You know exactly that the account does not have the authorization.
In addition, you block the driver, who is in the queue. The waiting player really has the right to participate.
This means a deliberate intervention in the course of the tournament.

>> i'm sick of stupid idiots that always wanted to ban me because i'm too skilled

It has nothing to do with your skills. If you drive with an account with 80k+ and if you respect the rules - than there is nothing to complain about.
If you are already referring to being a high skill player, this also reinforces the intention of circumventing the rules.

If something looks like intentional unlawful participation / cheat, if it sounds and if it smells like deliberate fraud ... then so it is with the highest probability.

However you got access. Many points underline the intent.

Yes, it is a game. And Games have rules. And if someone doesn't respect the rules of the game, you get the red card and you aren't allowed to take part anymore.

Last edited by tm2:stuntmanracing (2017-02-10 14:01:12)

#7 2017-02-10 15:59:38

Vrba
tm2:vrbnjak
Moderator TM²
Website

I'm just gonna close this topic as it's going out of hand and it has no connection to dedimania, if you have some personal issues towards each other or that type of things that bother you, use TM-Forum or ManiaPlanet forum for further debates.

Board footer