Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-25 13:00:42

iGn'| Asura
tm2:thefreeriptideasura

My dedimania premium account

There was money donated to you with my login to get me a dedimania premium account. Normaly that should get me one. But I still didnt get any response by you guys, nor did I get my premium account. Its been 17 days since I send the request, and since then ive never heard anything about it anymore. I really want to be able to get dedimania replay, but I cant if you dont give me what i bought. This is just annoying to me.
I really hope we can get this sorted out,
Asura

#2 2017-02-26 13:47:35

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

Re: My dedimania premium account

I reply to all when there are info about what.  Most don't find the comment zone on paypal (so either it's difficult to find, either it does not exist in some countries)... but it's not difficult to send a mail at the email indicated on the donation page, preferably from the same email as the one used for paypal (or else indicating the right email to be sure of the connection) and saying what premium you are expecting.

So... here you wrote 5 lines, but still no info about some way to recognize the donation (some part of the source email, exact date, etc.) and what premium you are expecting...

Best is that you send me an email (to the email indicated on the donation page!) with all useful information !

#3 2017-02-26 18:01:20

iGn'| Asura

you said i should send an email with everything included, because i apperntly didnt do that. But, there was an Email send to you, on the 08.02. The Email didnt say anything about the donation, because its the same email like donation email. But there was the amount given in the email, and the login. So there was an email, and it was the same email like the email of the donation. Its all been send on the 08.02. Thats why i didnt felt the need for writing it here all again. This is the email: rous***@gmail.com
my tm2 login is thefreeriptideasura and it were 10€ donated

Last edited by tm2:thefreeriptideasura (2017-02-26 18:02:17)

#4 2017-02-26 19:48:00

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

I never received that email unfortunately sad
I suppose that it was for your server AsuraServer so i've set it top80

#5 2017-02-26 20:58:01

iGn'| Asura

its fine, i think you set it all right now. Did you reset the dedis on the server and gave me my premium ?

Board footer