Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-09 07:26:59

????????BillsBitches
tm2:yannchri

No Dedis saved?

Hey all

I have a Question. Why are my Dedis not saved or not shown in the List? On a lot of Maps i have to make new Dedis every Day hmm This sucks really. Am i banned from Dedis?

Maybe someone can help me hmm

Greets

#2 2017-11-09 16:09:28

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: No Dedis saved?

tm2:yannchri wrote:

I have a Question. Why are my Dedis not saved or not shown in the List? On a lot of Maps i have to make new Dedis every Day hmm This sucks really. Am i banned from Dedis?

No. The Dedimania master server was unavailable for a few hours earlier today.

Otherwise it depends on the specific game servers, their logs may provide insight.

#3 2017-11-09 18:47:15

????????BillsBitches

xymph wrote:

No. The Dedimania master server was unavailable for a few hours earlier today.

Otherwise it depends on the specific game servers, their logs may provide insight.

Sorry man maybe i wrote it wrong ..... i´m not talking about today wink i´m talking about the Hole Time since the Update btw. a few Times after the Update. Sometimes the Dedis are safed, sometimes i have to drive the Maps new, every Day or second Day. We have Maps, i see my Dedis, Maps i see no Dedis but they are there, Maps i raced 1000 times, but must make the Dedi every Time new.

#4 2017-11-09 19:07:45

Xymph
xymph
Website

xymph wrote:

Sorry man maybe i wrote it wrong ..... i´m not talking about today wink i´m talking about the whole time since the Update btw. a few Times after the Update. Sometimes the Dedis are safed, sometimes i have to drive the Maps new, every Day or second Day. We have Maps, i see my Dedis, Maps i see no Dedis but they are there, Maps i raced 1000 times, but must make the Dedi every Time new.

Without specific info like server login, track UId and date/time, nobody can say anything sensible about the above. And maybe not even with such info.

#5 2017-11-10 08:09:52

????????BillsBitches

I saw it now, 10.11.2017

login: yannchri
Map: DirtyBounce
System said: You have currently no Dedi Record.

I played this Map a few Days ago and now, made a Time but didn´t get a Message that i made a Dedi Rank. So i must have a Dedi on this Map but how i said: The System said no Dedi and my Time didn´t count on Dedi.

Next Map: Mini LOol 15

The same here

Last edited by tm2:yannchri (2017-11-10 08:12:04)

#6 2017-11-10 08:48:33

????????BillsBitches

The Next:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4902 … nw_jpg.htm

right Side you see my Local (8) but look what the System says. And this Map i played x times wink

#7 2017-11-13 18:44:38

????????BillsBitches

Please delete this Post. I see you can´t help or don´t want. There is no more interest for me to know why its not working for me.

Sorry Man ... but a little Info can help sometimes.

Greetz and bye

#8 2017-11-13 19:27:17

Xymph
xymph
Website

Please delete this Post. I see you can´t help or don´t want. There is no more interest for me to know why its not working for me.

Sorry Man ... but a little Info can help sometimes.

You ignored the very specific info requested to even begin to attempt an investigation, so I ignored your subsequent posts devoid of said info. roll

#9 2017-12-17 15:44:25

ToffeSmurf
tm2:tomvalk

This looks like it's one of those 'Timeout Issues' I get regularly from PyPlanet's error report system.
Several servers have timeout issues (>10 seconds) when sending the Player Connect call to the dedimania system. I suspect it to be caused by the proxy to the child servers or the reply from it sometimes.

Can this issue be investigated, and some others as well. I have several timestamps when issues occured, including server logins and some even IP-addresses.

Kind regards,
Toffe,
Developer PyPlanet

#10 2017-12-17 23:42:58

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

TM2 or TMF ?
A list of several timeouts exact time (with timezone) with server login would eventually be helpful.

Anyway about the timeouts I guess that the main problem is the tables becoming too big with lot of concurrent accesses, so a better server with ssd and more ram is probably the only real solution...  sad
Have you an idea of the timeouts values used by PyPlanet ?  maybe they can be increased a little ?

I am currently looking for  Dedibox Classic 2016  or   Dedibox LT 2017 but they seem to not be available anymore (if ever you see one available then email me directly!). Maybe more luck when they will start their 2018 series ? SSD prices become lower so waiting is better if possible.  I need 4 cores or more, 20GB ram minimum (preferably more), 500GB hd minimum (preferably more ; SSD or mix SSD (even small) + HD)

#11 2018-01-04 14:38:21

ToffeSmurf
tm2:tomvalk

Hey Slig,

It's all TM2 here. Timeout is set to 10 seconds, with a retry of 2 or 3 (not sure).
I've created an export of the events of the last few days, I've send it to your email address.

Please keep me updated. PS, Dedibox classic is available!

Board footer