Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-26 14:32:59

???? ?????????? Ü l?
cesarioflash

unban

hello,
I'm banned from Dedimania, I do not cheat so I would like to have s if c is a mistake or not? here if possible answer me very quickly thank you

cesarioflash

#2 2014-02-26 17:07:12

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: unban

Read the stickies before posting, especially this: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtop … 1790#p1790
roll

#3 2023-01-07 10:18:00

??? <<< ????®f??? >>>
zimman

вчера поставил рекорд с админом на сервере в локал пощитало в деди нет спросил адвина что это такое ? рекорд был поставлен на последней секунде карты он скал что это баг что такое бывает 1 место локала и 2 ил 3 место деди точно не помню потому что время кончилось как я пересек финишь через 5 мин на кокой бы я сервер не зашол пишет что бан деди наиграно в стиме почти 4000 часов играю очень давно и небыло такого не когда игру купил в стим и создать новый аккаунт не получается  а захожу с своего пишет на серверах бан что делать покупать новую игру или можно снять бан этот ??? я не читер играю ооочень много логин мой zimman снимите бан пожалуйста заплатить 10 евро не могу игра дешевле стоит это раз а во вторых с своей страны немогу оплатить что делать ??? ответ на почту если можно gaara4554@gmail.com

#4 2023-01-07 18:14:56

Xymph
xymph
Website

Russian(?) not spoken/read here, use English (or Dutch). Regarding your ban, see this and subsequent posts.

#5 2023-01-08 08:33:55

??? <<< ????®f??? >>>
zimman

yesterday I put an entry with the admin on the server in the local one , I thought there was no specified edwin in the grandfather . what is it ? the record was set at the last second of the map, he scalped that this is a bug that this happens 1 locale and 2 or 3 dedi I don't remember exactly because the time ran out as I crossed the finish line in 5 minutes on the coca I wouldn't have the server zashol writes that ban dedi played in the steam for almost 4000 hours I have been playing for a very long time and there was no such thing not when I bought the game in steam and created a new account , it does not work , but I go with my own ban on the server that I buy a new game or can I remove this ban ??? I'm not a cheater I play sooo much my zimman login uses a ban please for 10 euros I can't play cheaper this time and secondly I can't pay from my country what to do??? reply to the mail if possible gaara4554@gmail.com

#6 2023-01-08 12:17:57

Xymph
xymph
Website

zimman wrote:

yesterday I put an entry with the admin on the server in the local one , I thought there was no specified edwin in the grandfather . what is it ? the record was set at the last second of the map, he scalped that this is a bug that this happens 1 locale and 2 or 3 dedi I don't remember exactly because the time ran out as I crossed the finish line in 5 minutes on the coca I wouldn't have the server zashol writes that ban dedi played in the steam for almost 4000 hours I have been playing for a very long time and there was no such thing not when I bought the game in steam and created a new account , it does not work , but I go with my own ban on the server that I buy a new game or can I remove this ban ??? I'm not a cheater I play sooo much my zimman login uses a ban please for 10 euros I can't play cheaper this time and secondly I can't pay from my country what to do?

This is barely coherent enough to read, let alone understand.
If you're claiming you didn't cheat, then post your replays of the exact entries you had on the 10 tracks listed in the aforementioned two posts. To find the latter 6 tracks on TMX, use UIdFinder.
Driving the tracks again to make new replays that don't exactly match the original entries, is meaningless - don't waste your and my time on that.

If you want do make the Dedimania donation to get unbanned, but are unable to pay, then get someone else to do it for you.

#7 2023-01-27 11:48:06

?'Førgøt10 [??]
forgot10

Lol, it isn't much better in the original version, without the Google Translate.

Board footer