Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-19 09:39:23

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

my records

Hi, why have my recordings on this track been deleted?

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

Offline

#2 2023-09-19 12:45:23

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1965
Website

Re: my records

drag100500 wrote:

Hi, why have my recordings on this track been deleted?

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

23 cheated entries by 23 distinct but similarly named logins, that pushed out older, legitimate records? Why would they not be deleted? roll The logins are now on the warning list, at the next offense they will be banned.

Offline

#3 2023-09-19 13:26:04

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

Re: my records

xymph wrote:

drag100500 wrote:

Hi, why have my recordings on this track been deleted?

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

23 cheated entries by 23 distinct but similarly named logins, that pushed out older, legitimate records? Why would they not be deleted? roll The logins are now on the warning list, at the next offense they will be banned.

all the records were legitimate, which I set for more than 10 hours, now I have changed a little nickname

Edit 1: the only thing I agree with is my mistake with the nickname that they were all the same

Edit 2: I've already started setting new records by changing my nicknames a little

Edit 3: I can provide you with all 23 autosaves, just how do I do it?

Last edited by xymph (2023-09-19 15:00:16)

Offline

#4 2023-09-19 15:07:03

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1965
Website

Re: my records

Don't triple post but append additional remarks to the initial reply.

drag100500 wrote:

all the records were legitimate, which I set for more than 10 hours, now I have changed a little nickname

Edit 1: the only thing I agree with is my mistake with the nickname that they were all the same

Edit 2: I've already started setting new records by changing my nicknames a little

Edit 3: I can provide you with all 23 autosaves, just how do I do it?

I don't believe that, 8 entries were set at 11:59, and 5 each at 16:15 and 21:57. But even then, it's irrelevant.

Monopolizing a track with all entries by one player is so unsportsmanlike, that there will be further consequences if you repeat this behavior, regardless of nickname variance.

Get a life.

Offline

#5 2023-09-19 15:10:11

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

Re: my records

xymph wrote:

Don't triple post but append additional remarks to the initial reply.

drag100500 wrote:

all the records were legitimate, which I set for more than 10 hours, now I have changed a little nickname

Edit 1: the only thing I agree with is my mistake with the nickname that they were all the same

Edit 2: I've already started setting new records by changing my nicknames a little

Edit 3: I can provide you with all 23 autosaves, just how do I do it?

I don't believe that, 8 entries were set at 11:59, and 5 each at 16:15 and 21:57. But even then, it's irrelevant.

Monopolizing a track with all entries by one player is so unsportsmanlike, that there will be further consequences if you repeat this behavior, regardless of nickname variance.

Get a life.

I just did it on the same server and in the same session, so the time shows the same thing

why can't I monopolize a track if I like it, it will be a challenge for others to try to beat my records

as soon as I made a WR on this track 14.51, I wanted to try to make a top 30 dedi and it seems that it is not forbidden to create new accounts in the game, then why do you forbid me to try to make a top 30
And I've already started doing dedi again now, and I don't know what to do anymore

by the way, if you look at the table even of this track, there are also records set at the same time, this only means that they were made in the same session. The same thing happened to me

Last edited by drag100500 (2023-09-19 15:37:21)

Offline

#6 2023-09-19 21:01:46

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

Re: my records

I have another idea now. To do this, I need your help, you can delete my records "The Russian dragon does not give up" only please without a ban. I'll do something a little later, and it will look beautiful. This is the last time I do it in a separate post

can I talk to you to discuss my idea in PM so that there are no risks
and how can I contact you in PM

Last edited by drag100500 (2023-09-19 21:20:28)

Offline

#7 2023-09-19 21:24:26

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1965
Website

Re: my records

drag100500 wrote:

why can't I monopolize a track if I like it

Because spammers are a PITA. Since you resumed despite the warning, the first consequences have been applied: all spam logins plus drag100500777 banned.

Proceed at your own peril.

Offline

#8 2023-09-19 21:30:33

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

Re: my records

xymph wrote:

drag100500 wrote:

why can't I monopolize a track if I like it

Because spammers are a PITA. Since you resumed despite the warning, the first consequences have been applied: all spam logins plus drag100500777 banned.

Proceed at your own peril.

I want to describe what I want to do, but not in public. It's not for my safety

Offline

#9 2023-09-19 21:55:10

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1965
Website

Re: my records

drag100500 wrote:

I have another idea now.

I don't care and don't want to know. Play the game with one login, don't spoil anyone else's fun, and I won't spoil yours.

Offline

#10 2023-10-02 11:10:44

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1965
Website

Re: my records

xymph wrote:

drag100500 wrote:

I have another idea now.

I don't care and don't want to know. Play the game with one login, don't spoil anyone else's fun, and I won't spoil yours.

Your current spamming scheme is unacceptable too. This is your final warning before more severe consequences will result.

Offline

#11 2023-10-02 17:17:43

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

Re: my records

xymph wrote:

xymph wrote:

drag100500 wrote:

I have another idea now.

I don't care and don't want to know. Play the game with one login, don't spoil anyone else's fun, and I won't spoil yours.

Your current spamming scheme is unacceptable too. This is your final warning before more severe consequences will result.

Well, but it was a good try. I understand you. I will do 1 dedi again with time .4x. and I won't try again.

Offline

#12 2023-10-02 18:09:08

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1965
Website

Re: my records

drag100500 wrote:

Well, but it was a good try. I understand you. I will do 1 dedi again with time .4x. and I won't try again.

It baffles me that you thought another "try" was a good idea or that you'd get away with it. roll
If you want a .4x time to stay, upload the replay to TMX so it can be independently viewed and validated.

Conveniently, it made me take a closer look at server htmjumphunt and notice another monopolized track, with xDDSYv9lex3B4W6sArKFDmGJr_b having about 25 entries on 2022-08-28 23:20:57 by logins imaginenothavingadedi01 through imaginenothavingadedi28. Not saying you had or didn't have something to with it, but that is cleaned up too now.

Offline

#13 2023-10-02 18:37:40

??? ?®??oN?? ????
drag100500
Member
Registered: 2023-09-19
Posts: 12

Re: my records

xymph wrote:

drag100500 wrote:

Well, but it was a good try. I understand you. I will do 1 dedi again with time .4x. and I won't try again.

It baffles me that you thought another "try" was a good idea or that you'd get away with it. roll
If you want a .4x time to stay, upload the replay to TMX so it can be independently viewed and validated.

was the attempt a bad one? this time I managed to do it .46. which is a pretty good result for this track.
Yes, I will definitely upload my replay to TMX as soon as I restore the United version and install a patch.
And thank you for sparing me this time

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson