Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-29 20:33:32

Rose Tattoo®
rose_tattoo

XASECO

Hello,

just a question about the command /list

List nofinish and list norank doesnt work on my server, is it something what I have to change in the configs?

thy for help, great tool btw, good performance !!
RT

#2 2011-07-29 21:37:04

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: XASECO

rose_tattoo wrote:

just a question about the command /list

The official XAseco forum would have been a better place for this kind of topic.

rose_tattoo wrote:

List nofinish and list norank doesnt work on my server, is it something what I have to change in the configs?

No. More information would be needed for a more elaborate answer, I'm not psychic. wink
Like which XAseco version, did you upgrade all files to the latest version, what exactly is meant by "doesn't work", and possible warnings in the log.

#3 2011-07-29 22:05:57

Rose Tattoo®
rose_tattoo

I use TMN ESWC with     XASEC (v1.13)

If users use /list nofinish or /list norank as command they get an answer message "no maps found, try again"

If you use the command /list help it shows both commands as valid commands.

In the logs isnt any warning, just that the user used this command

thx for help
RT

#4 2011-07-30 00:28:26

Xymph
xymph
Website

rose_tattoo wrote:

I use TMN ESWC with     XASEC (v1.13)

If users use /list nofinish or /list norank as command they get an answer message "no maps found, try again"

If you use the command /list help it shows both commands as valid commands.

/list norank only shows tracks that a player finished but doesn't have a ranked record on. So that can certainly be empty for a new player.
I don't know why /list nofinish would be empty for a new player though. Make sure all source code files are the latest version, including those in includes/.

#5 2011-07-30 00:41:31

Rose Tattoo®
rose_tattoo

Maybe I forgot to copy a file into includes...

Which file needs these commands? Maybe you know...so I could compare the older working version with the versions which was together with version 1.13

In my case I know there was a map which I never finished because I was too bad for it tongue so I have no rec even no rank on this map big_smile

#6 2011-07-30 10:11:57

Xymph
xymph
Website

rose_tattoo wrote:

Which file needs these commands? Maybe you know...so I could compare the older working version with the versions which was together with version 1.13

rasp.funcs.php is essential for /list.

#7 2011-07-30 11:38:51

Rose Tattoo®
rose_tattoo

Ok, thank you,

rasp.funcs.php (10.05.2011 updated) from version 1.13 is really different from that old aseco, I compared.

If I copy the old lines instead the new (function nofinish) the log gives me an error for rasp.funcs.php "mysql_num_rows" is a not valid MSQL result.

But I see Im too bad to understand anything well
Anyway, thanks for help!

RT

#8 2011-07-30 13:33:09

Xymph
xymph
Website

rose_tattoo wrote:

rasp.funcs.php (10.05.2011 updated) from version 1.13 is really different from that old aseco, I compared.

Duh. I've said it before and I'll say it again: when upgrading to the latest version, update ALL .php source code files in their entirety. Except .php configs, those needs to be compared and synced up. If you mix versions of source files, things break. Custom changes to source files are unsupported, stay away from that unless you really know what you're doing.

rose_tattoo wrote:

If I copy the old lines instead the new (function nofinish) the log gives me an error for rasp.funcs.php "mysql_num_rows" is a not valid MSQL result.

Don't copy lines. roll See above.

#9 2011-07-30 13:57:08

Rose Tattoo®
rose_tattoo

I didnt mix anything on version 1.13, its the downloas version which is given as download.
I just compared the lines side by side but these are that different that I cant compare well.

and I just copied the older lines later as test or/and  to produce an error message.

but I have noticed that i cant repair it...so I will use the old aseco for the challenges because there its a bit important.

thx again
RT

Board footer