Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#573 2012-02-14 17:33:03

????? ? ?°94
smoke_94
New member
Registered: 2012-01-29
Posts: 8

Re: Wrong records

hi
i never save replay when i have top 1. And i lose my time for retry all top 1.
i have replay in tmx see all replay
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 82219#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 75028#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 35222#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 10301#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 88846#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 73688#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 72805#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 75736#auto
http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 10960#auto
see all replay.
i send replay for this track only aWj4IG3qjfD9SGUzZkxf5ss3Cnh (teutonic one)
for this moment today i make 54.57 i send for email.
after i make the best time because i need time for that.

Send me your mail please

Last edited by smoke_94 (2012-02-14 17:37:17)

Offline

 

#574 2012-02-14 18:07:45

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

smoke_94 wrote:

i never save replay when i have top 1. And i lose my time for retry all top 1.

That's unfortunate. Try digging deeper into your Replays/Autosaves folder.

None of these are on my list above of tracks where you have a suspect #1.

For example, on http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … 6itfCezL7l your last sector is nearly a second faster than that of everyone else in the top-30. Why?
In the above URL you can replace the UId with the others in my list to find which tracks we're talking about. I need to see sufficient evidence that your current #1 Dedimania entries on them are not cheated.

smoke_94 wrote:

i send replay for this track only aWj4IG3qjfD9SGUzZkxf5ss3Cnh (teutonic one)
for this moment today i make 54.57 i send for email.
after i make the best time because i need time for that.

I'm only interested in your 53.99 time there. You can upload it to TMX too. My email is tm@gamers.org, but unless you send replays of your current #1 entries from my list of tracks, it's not going to help.

Offline

 

#575 2012-02-14 19:01:13

????? ? ?°94
smoke_94
New member
Registered: 2012-01-29
Posts: 8

Re: Wrong records

i installed windows more time and autosave is deleted.
i see in hardisc i have this track in autosavegame the 53.99. smile
ok i send the autosavegame and the savegame of today for mail.
but not send my replays in tmx i not interressed to send to public.
i lose 1 hours for the 54.57

Offline

 

#576 2012-02-14 22:34:48

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

smoke_94 wrote:

i installed windows more time and autosave is deleted.
i see in hardisc i have this track in autosavegame the 53.99. smile
ok i send the autosavegame and the savegame of today for mail.
but not send my replays in tmx i not interressed to send to public.
i lose 1 hours for the 54.57

The last checkpoint of aWj4IG3qjfD9SGUzZkxf5ss3Cnh is in the tunnel so I can't see when exactly it's being passed, and how fast the final sector is done. So I scratched that one from the above list, sorry about that. But one replay wouldn't be enough to get in the clear anyway.

Good evidence would be E9IbujcJfXx6TfPds6itfCezL7l as mentioned above.
And cvo66QftTpgs6Ja57CelM5Jukj6, final two sectors typically in 3.11-3.23 / 1.69-1.73 but you (on Rounds) in 2.98 / 1.46 - how?
And XLURARfShwNGG8GViPDdR81k1sk, you did the third sector a second faster than usual, how?
And x1ce61_eEzqXdRCY0DMJBaV07Kh, last sector normally in 1.04-1.07 but you did in 0.63 - how?
And x29XittLjbDgRR5TGqRqAW0Uayk, you did the first sector 0.4 secs faster than usual, and the last sector 0.5+ faster... strange.
And wqvotgZ2Erlh7JaSZj_8F2jHZ_7, fourth sector 1.2-1.4 secs faster than everybody else - how?
And z0GwSm5xFwHCv4SOKd5n2_rs6b8, unusual deviations for three of the last four sectors.

Convincing replays or explanations are needed for those.

Offline

 

#577 2012-02-15 00:16:22

????? ? ?°94
smoke_94
New member
Registered: 2012-01-29
Posts: 8

Re: Wrong records

I don t understand. the last check point of aWj4IG3qjfD9SGUzZkxf5ss3Cnh was what ?!!!!
my replay is cheated ?!!!
you think you are GOD and you know everythink.
i think you smile for ban me.
good player= ban it's the law of dedimania.
Dedimania is not serious result for me from now.
i pay 30 Euro for this game and you ban player of time is strange. And why i cheat if i am faster.
i have list top 1 is ok and list top 1 is cheat ? why i cheat for only this track ?
why do not ban all top 1 player.
you make lose my time to send my replay.
ty dedimania.
Ah ok is for bissness for pay a new account.
if I'm banned I will try to understand how little we do to cheat in this game and I will give to all players trackmania how. I finally found hope.
For we now dedimania is not serious because if you have cheater in this game you ban with cheat system detection, not with suspicion time and is not you to control that,it's trackmania to make that.

continuous to ban innocent player is very good.
The discussion is over.

Offline

 

#578 2012-02-15 17:13:32

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

smoke_94 wrote:

I don t understand. the last check point of aWj4IG3qjfD9SGUzZkxf5ss3Cnh was what ?

Hidden in the last tunnel, invisible from top-down view (Cam7).

But I had another look at it, and it seems plausible that you did the last sector in 8.2s, like in your #1 record. So that's good.

smoke_94 wrote:

my replay is cheated ?

No, I never said that, just that it isn't useful to prove that no cheating took place on the other maps in my list.

smoke_94 wrote:

you think you are GOD and you know everythink.
i think you smile for ban me.
good player= ban it's the law of dedimania.

You are wrong. I don't enjoy dealing with cheaters -- in fact it regularly saddens me -- but I feel it's important enough for the online TM community that it has to be done. I've spent hundreds of hours on this over the last three years, and I could have done a lot of things in that time that were more fun, but it's a service that most honest players seem to value. I've also admitted before that I don't know everything, and therefore asked expert players for insight into particular tracks. If you think about it instead of throwing a fit, you might actually appreciate that you were given the chance to show your entries on the aforementioned maps are indeed legitimate.

So, I didn't say you are cheater -- if I was convinced of that we wouldn't be having this discussion -- I just listed a number of suspicious #1 entries by you and asked for evidence.

smoke_94 wrote:

Dedimania is not serious result for me from now.
i pay 30 Euro for this game and you ban player of time is strange. And why i cheat if i am faster.

Being a United player has nothing to do with whether or not a player cheats. As noted in my latest summary, 435 out of 3007 banned logins were United accounts, or 14.5 %.

Being faster by itself doesn't make anyone a cheater, but deviating too much from typical sector patterns does raise suspicions. Those can be cleared by providing suitable evidence, like replays of those tracks with the strangest deviations.

smoke_94 wrote:

i have list top 1 is ok and list top 1 is cheat ? why i cheat for only this track ?

If 'this track' refers to Teutonic One, I already said that one doesn't matter in this discussion. The others in my previous post are relevant.

smoke_94 wrote:

why do not ban all top 1 player.
you make lose my time to send my replay.

I already apologized for that, but I never said you should spent an hour to recreate a replay that was different from the one belonging to the original run with which you set the #1 entry to the pertaining tracks. Had you kept your autosave replays (or uploaded them to TMX), then this wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

smoke_94 wrote:

ty dedimania.
Ah ok is for bissness for pay a new account.

That's utter nonsense, Nadeo has nothing to do with Dedimania, it's a community service, and gets no money from Nadeo.

smoke_94 wrote:

if I'm banned I will try to understand how little we do to cheat in this game and I will give to all players trackmania how. I finally found hope.
For we now dedimania is not serious because if you have cheater in this game you ban with cheat system detection, not with suspicion time and is not you to control that,it's trackmania to make that.

Unfortunately, some online cheats are not detected by the TMF client, so the scans of the Dedimania database are necessary to find them.

smoke_94 wrote:

continuous to ban innocent player is very good.

You're being sarcastic, which is understandable I suppose, but not helpful.

Anyway, after further consideration I've decided give you the benefit of the doubt: your suspect entries on the aforementioned tracks are deleted, but not on any other tracks. You've been unbanned, but when you drive a new #1 on those particular tracks (or any other) with a non-standard sector pattern, you should upload the replay to TMX that same day. Then we can avoid this unpleasantness in the future. smile

PS. I spent way more than an hour on my posts to you here, and investigating your records. Does that make us even? wink

Offline

 

#579 2012-02-15 19:52:08

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 811
Website

Re: Wrong records

smoke_94 wrote:

For we now dedimania is not serious because if you have cheater in this game you ban with cheat system detection, not with suspicion time and is not you to control that,it's trackmania to make that.

Strict ban is done only on Dedimania itself, nothing more... so just making the banned people unable to make records on Dedimania : it doesn't prevent to play.

Xymph also add them in a blacklist, which can be used by the servers ; it is servers' hosters choice to use it or not.



Also, banning on suspicious times is not enough, that's right, and it's why for TM² i have added validation and ghost replays for top1.

And about tmnf/tmuf, they store best replays automatically, so anyone who really did not cheat can just send his replays of the suspicious times as proof of non cheating... and actually i think that none of the banned people as ever been able to send such not cheated replay, they only made lot of blablabla and nothing more, so i think that Xymph did not made so many errors......

Offline

 

#580 2012-02-15 20:18:54

????? ? ?°94
smoke_94
New member
Registered: 2012-01-29
Posts: 8

Re: Wrong records

Ok ty i am stupid. thank you for your patience to answer me.
now i save always all replays autosave in external hardisc.
I don t play much to trackmania but it's important for me to not ban when i connect in the server and you have this message: (you have ban to dedimania).
When i see in server top 1 strange time i report here.
if I can help you on what you want. I am grateful for you help.
smoky94@live.fr
Very thank you xymph and tx-slig and good continuation

Offline

 

#581 2012-02-15 21:54:04

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

slig wrote:

Xymph also add them in a blacklist, which can be used by the servers ; it is servers' hosters choice to use it or not.

Just to be clear, smoke_94 was never in the blacklist, only temporarily banned from Dedimania, pending this discussion.

slig wrote:

And about tmnf/tmuf, they store best replays automatically, so anyone who really did not cheat can just send his replays of the suspicious times as proof of non cheating... and actually i think that none of the banned people as ever been able to send such not cheated replay, they only made lot of blablabla and nothing more,

Right.

slig wrote:

so i think that Xymph did not made so many errors......

I hope not.

Offline

 

#582 2012-02-16 11:28:52

?????? ? ?????.
trackmanieur
Member
Registered: 2012-02-16
Posts: 22

Re: Wrong records

Offline

 

#583 2012-02-16 11:49:02

????? ? ?°94
smoke_94
New member
Registered: 2012-01-29
Posts: 8

Re: Wrong records

i send new replay in your email.
(I have problem whith 2 players  walkirie and trackmanieur who regularly insults me in server)

Offline

 

#584 2012-02-16 20:57:37

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

smoke_94 wrote:

i send new replay in your email.

Ok, but only because this track isn't on TMX. For tracks that are, upload your replays there, I can't be your personal replays collector.

Offline

 

#585 2012-02-17 06:46:47

TnT ????©H??X
walkirie
New member
Registered: 2009-06-14
Posts: 6

Re: Wrong records

(I have problem whith 2 players  walkirie and trackmanieur who regularly insults me in server)

What did you expect was cheating to kiss? you are a noob player for cheating pffff.

Offline

 

#586 2012-02-17 09:12:07

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

walkirie wrote:

What did you expect was cheating to kiss? you are a noob player for cheating pffff.

Please provide solid evidence for that, or cease your accusations.

Offline

 

#587 2012-02-17 13:06:09

TnT ????©H??X
walkirie
New member
Registered: 2009-06-14
Posts: 6

Re: Wrong records

this replay its addict jerem look the cp left and right with fast its not possible on one cp -1sec a t the finish human impossible.

lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qelYOkaT-SA
look at.
I m not a noob i dont have more.
In ul3 reality trap its impossible and i say impossible for 1 sec on one cp.
1 sec on all the cp ok but at this time its not possible for 57.14.
57.14 its possible on this ul3 reality trap but 57.14 on all cp not one last cp.
if you dont ban smoke 94 welcome the cheater on tmu.
i am playing since 2006 at tmu i m playing with best player maka dengel ect... and i havent post here for a cheat on this players.

Smoke is a cheater stop cover him

Last edited by walkirie (2012-02-17 13:07:31)

Offline

 

#588 2012-02-17 15:03:07

e?o? ???z??
18fan
New member
Registered: 2012-02-17
Posts: 1

Re: Wrong records

today i make an record on "New LoL #18." its a cut. My time is 6.09. i hope you dont erase this record.

Offline

 

#589 2012-02-17 15:32:30

?????? ? ?????.
trackmanieur
Member
Registered: 2012-02-16
Posts: 22

Re: Wrong records

strange time from login: eddy0131

Offline

 

#590 2012-02-17 19:06:51

?????? ? ?????.
trackmanieur
Member
Registered: 2012-02-16
Posts: 22

Re: Wrong records

http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … id=2605191

look at smoke last sect
smoke: 5.59
laurens: 6.46

no cheat here ?? wink

Offline

 

#591 2012-02-17 21:47:13

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

18fan wrote:

today i make an record on "New LoL #18." its a cut. My time is 6.09. i hope you dont erase this record.

That track isn't on TMX, so I can't verify this either way.

Offline

 

#592 2012-02-17 21:57:56

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

trackmanieur wrote:

http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=2605191

look at smoke last sect
smoke: 5.59
laurens: 6.46

no cheat here ?

That was one of the tracks in my list of smoke_94 tracks up for discussion, but that I overlooked when clearing them. Thanks for the reminder.

Offline

 

#593 2012-02-17 22:01:50

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1644
Website

Re: Wrong records

walkirie wrote:

this replay its addict jerem look the cp left and right with fast its not possible on one cp -1sec a t the finish human impossible.

lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qelYOkaT-SA
look at.
I m not a noob i dont have more.
In ul3 reality trap its impossible and i say impossible for 1 sec on one cp.
1 sec on all the cp ok but at this time its not possible for 57.14.
57.14 its possible on this ul3 reality trap but 57.14 on all cp not one last cp.
if you dont ban smoke 94 welcome the cheater on tmu.
i am playing since 2006 at tmu i m playing with best player maka dengel ect... and i havent post here for a cheat on this players.

Smoke is a cheater stop cover him

I can't read French very well, and don't know what that movie is supposed to prove, or what you're saying above. smoke_94's time on this track was already removed.

Offline

 

#594 2012-02-17 22:32:51

TnT ????©H??X
walkirie
New member
Registered: 2009-06-14
Posts: 6

Re: Wrong records

ok this video is supposed represented the top right time on top1 of smoke and the left side ahead of time that player on his own time.
At the end of a straight line to the meter passes -1.00 at once.
yes the weather has been deleted on this map me what I want is that he is banished from life as it has dedimania cheat.
Now if you is not banish the door open to all players who want to stop the cheater and for me to play a far tm losing all his interest in this type of player.

Offline

 

#595 2012-02-18 02:28:04

new.?-???e??t??-?
boerta87
Member
Registered: 2011-05-18
Posts: 108

Re: Wrong records

walkirie wrote:

ok this video is supposed represented the top right time on top1 of smoke and the left side ahead of time that player on his own time.
At the end of a straight line to the meter passes -1.00 at once.
yes the weather has been deleted on this map me what I want is that he is banished from life as it has dedimania cheat.
Now if you is not banish the door open to all players who want to stop the cheater and for me to play a far tm losing all his interest in this type of player.

lol ur acting like they dont do anything against cheaters^^ but they have daily searching and hes spending some of his freetime to do all this! hes just giving drivers the chance to prove themselfs. he cant just ban people cuz U think he should!! and if he dont prove this records he will get banned soon (i think big_smile)

just imagine iam posting tomorrow ur are cheating^^ and xymph would ban u just 4 my words. Thats sucks, doesnt it? he cant ban people just  someone is saying  they cheat he need real proof.

post his suspicious records here( not just the map name! post the  UID or tmx url + login and a comment what is strange about the rec) and if hes cheating he will get busted anyways big_smile

greetz

Last edited by boerta87 (2012-02-18 03:58:39)

Offline

 

#596 2012-02-21 04:57:31

?????? ? ?????.
trackmanieur
Member
Registered: 2012-02-16
Posts: 22

Re: Wrong records

walkirie and me are just fighting against guys who need to cheat to make a dedi time.

Offline

 

#597 2012-02-21 11:00:32

????? ? ?°94
smoke_94
New member
Registered: 2012-01-29
Posts: 8

Re: Wrong records

Hi,
see top 1 in PhQEzgk5GVYN0cfO1VIuccf9sRm
I don't understand this time but maybee is possible. I'll let you judge by yourself.

Offline

 

#598 2012-02-21 20:38:05

ZZ°Top ?????.??
enryx13
Member
From: Italy
Registered: 2011-06-25
Posts: 83

Re: Wrong records

smoke_94 wrote:

Hi,
see top 1 in PhQEzgk5GVYN0cfO1VIuccf9sRm
I don't understand this time but maybee is possible. I'll let you judge by yourself.

you don't say top1 TA or Rounds.
btw to me none of the 2 seem very suspect

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson