Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-16 04:03:23

ƒ??biø?
f_biomendes

record deleted?

hi there, this is my first time here so sorry for my (probably) noobish post ^^ and nice work you are doing for tm over these years

here's the situation: i made a wr on nap's Flow track
if you don't know the track here it is
http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … 28657#auto

as you know it has a multilap start and those kind of tracks have a way to get the best time that is to get all checkpoints and return to the starting point and after that we can race the track again with balance and so get a better time that should be impossible to get in a normal way

well i did this on that track and i was very happy when i did the record on a very famous track
but my record was deleted....? why? i didn't used cheats i just used an alternative way? i mean the track is the same for everyone, and if my record should be deleted so every track wich envolves a cut should have its records removed no?

well i tried again to do that and i was happy i could do another wr with that system i explained before and i hope the record is not gonna be deleted again =X
http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

i know on the first sign it looks like i cheated, i don't know if you have any system to detect if i used cheats to make that time, i've nothing to hide
i'm avaiable to send also the replay if there's any doubts

i hope i explained well the situation and keep going with your nice job guys

Last edited by f_biomendes (2012-06-16 04:07:30)

#3 2012-06-16 10:05:23

ZZ°Top ?????.??
enryx13

Re: record deleted?

Probbably this sums it up completely ------> http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=322

Cheeers smile

#4 2012-06-16 16:44:01

ƒ??biø?
f_biomendes

ok in first place i didnt knew the subject was already been discussed this is my first time here so give me some discount

on the second place, what's so special about the track flow? isn't another track like the others? i mean if it's forbidden to cut exploring the multilap block then it should be forbidden in all tracks am I right?

and it's the same thing as using those bugs f.e. nadeo A01 speedslide or cutting a track like A14 and some nadeos where the record is all about exploring the bugs of the game and those are tracks that had more races in dedicated servers than Flow and those tracks are the same thing for everyone the excuse of the track popularity is not enough

probably if i keeped trying the cut and the record was allways been deleted i would be banned without know why because i didnt use any hacks

cutting is not cheating - using hacks is

if it has that failure then it's the author's fault!! and the cut it's damn hard i tell you, that's why i was so happy when i did and so disapointed when it was deleted

i'm not trying to change the rules i'm jus trying to understand then

Last edited by f_biomendes (2012-06-16 16:48:48)

#5 2012-06-16 18:21:39

Xymph
xymph
Website

I have nothing to add to my previous posts on the subject.

Board footer