Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#157 2013-02-26 17:00:13

Sle7in.
moron12

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

infinity71 wrote:

Login: moron12
UID: AqVq7caGdXOsgmOvjXfCdjoosXl
UID: KcsG7NDk61QGKyzNzkNL0pZg1T6
UID: HqjRA_RIRGdPDLQgqlk8CA_ST8j
UID: RjQTOjVgqPmrqwtlowEDjn0r6M7
UID: Rs7LuzBfq_i_qga9A1XRFzwkBv6
UID: KJ78nxIaYwQ4zb5mME4NUT0ky26     Time: 13.42-13.46. Hier gehen auch 13.34.? wenn ja, sind alle maps immer besser zu fahren;). Weil er regt sich ja auf das corsakoff_live bei vielen Maps  0.01-0.03 schneller ist wink
UID: AqVq7caGdXOsgmOvjXfCdjoosXl   Diese Map ist von Style her wie die UID:XB2ES4prG6R9ZGAr5RciSKsJbRb
also warum soll diese Zeit von corsakoff_live unmöglich sein??

Aber wenn Moron12 alle Replays zeigt sieht man doch das es immer besser und schneller geht wink

Instead of searching for excuses just tell corsakoff_live he should upload Xyphm's mentioned replays . Nobody said those times are impossible.

EDIT: UPLOADED MY REPLAYS

infinity71 wrote:

Login:  babynat
Login:  looky62 (Tag is :.исτ« Ѕιмои.)
UID: kyUlrgz4JUVYLgE02LfNQjkLsfb
1. CP zeit unmöglich !!! Max. 3.21sec 1. Cp. 2.dedi vom  dimitri5757 halte ich auch nicht möglich.....Beide recs wurden auf dem selben Server gefahren wink

just checked this map and he is right seems cheated.

Last edited by moron12 (2013-02-26 19:22:53)

#158 2013-02-26 17:21:07

Ç?????
infinity71

Warum lädst du diese Replays nicht hoch damit man sehen kann ob alles in Ordnung ist?? Oder fragst du auch immer vorher deine Mama ob du auf die Toilette darfst? ^^ Die Erklärungen habe ich abgegeben. Ich nehme niemanden in Schutz. habe nur gesagt wie es ist wink Also lade die Replays hoch und alle sind zufrieden wink

#159 2013-02-26 23:31:36

Xymph
xymph
Website

infinity71 wrote:

Ich beobachte gerne diesen Forum

Yes, I've been expecting you. roll

infinity71 wrote:

Login: Demis
Er fährt jeden tag über 1. neue Dedis. Also nichts ungewöhnliches.

Except that quite a number of those tracks don't even have 30 recs yet, and therefore aren't tightly contested enough yet.

infinity71 wrote:

Login:  babynat
Login:  looky62 (Tag is :.исτ« Ѕιмои.)
UID: kyUlrgz4JUVYLgE02LfNQjkLsfb
1. CP zeit unmöglich !!! Max. 3.21sec 1. Cp.

Yeah, both deleted. But it would be helpful if you don't save up such reports until a discussion about corsakoff_live (or whoever) comes up. Just make a separate post about it, thanks.

infinity71 wrote:

2.dedi vom  dimitri5757 halte ich auch nicht möglich.....Beide recs wurden auf dem selben Server gefahren

That's a strange one indeed, don't know yet what to make of it. It was also driven at exactly the same date/time as looky62's entry.

infinity71 wrote:

So, genug^^ Xmph du machst einen sehr guten Job hier. Aber irgendwelche Leute zu bannen oder zu Speeren nur weil einige hier nicht klar kommen, wenn einige besser sind, finde ich das persönlich sehr schade.

You misunderstand: I've stated before that corsakoff_live (and many other logins) are being monitored more closely, and I've had doubts about other records by him before, but overlooked the XB2ES4prG6R9ZGAr5RciSKsJbRb entry that started this discussion. So regardless of what you or moron12 or anyone thinks, the decision to act was mine, it was merely triggered by moron12's report.

And my actions may be considered too forceful, but I've mentioned many times that this cheat-hunting process already takes a great deal of my available spare time (lately one+ hour/day on average). That means I have no time to just sit around and hope corsakoff_live (or whoever the subject of investigation is) comes in here and answers a question or two; the bans are to make sure the player actually does. If he uploads the specified replays soon and they check out allright, the bans will be lifted immediately, with less harm done than the previous deletion of a bunch of records.

And in the mean time, if there is foul play (which I'm certainly not convinced of yet), they ensure that this doesn't continue during the investigation.

#160 2013-02-27 23:44:06

Ç?????
infinity71

Hi Xymph ^^

Ich glaube du hast MICH falsch verstanden^^ Ich wollte mit den Beispielen die ich dir gezeigt habe nur darauf Aufmerksam machen, das du ein bisschen schnell mit deinen Entscheidungen bist^^ hiernochmal was ich eigentlich meine:

Beispiel 1 :

boerta87 wrote:

i i know that^^ but he got plenty of recs where he got always  0,01 better that the thing^^ and this are always maps without cps -.- 

hmm http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 36260#auto

u deleted this frist rec of loft-room?? that was for example a hard dedi to break and he got ,95

Xxmph wrote: Yes, the normal procedure for one cheated entry is to delete about two dozen more as initial punishment.
The .96 replay on TMX by rus_mischa looks very tight but I can't tell whether it's impossible to shave 0.01 off of it. So that gets the benefit of the doubt.
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 36260#auto

Angeblich gehen KEINE 16.95 und du hast damals die recs von loft-room alle gelöscht^^ jetzt gehen sogar 16.94^^

Beispiel 2 :

i found a record from "corsakoff_live" with cps( not many out there), first this map is awful but still he doesn't have many maps with useful cps and his 3rd sector seems a little bit odd compared to the other 16.xx times.
So i decided to report it here even it is not a real proof i guess. just wanna know what you think about it. I will look out for more.

UID:YOBmwmpEqcOCNSviOc1o5ieUX8j
TMX: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 09567#auto

Obwohl da ein REPLAY ist hast du den Rec gelöscht !! Aber später hast du es ja wieder geändert^^

Nochmals: Ich nehme keinen in Schutz !! Schon garnicht Cheaters. Du machst wirklich ein guten Job hier !! Nur was machst, wenn corsakoof_live 15 euro für united bezahlt, und merkt er kann keine Recs fahren?? Und er kennt diese Forum Seite nicht???? Nur weil Moron12  behauptet, da ist eine merkwürdige Sektoren Zeit von einer Map. Da wird er sofort gebanned. Ich kann hunderte Maps zeigen wo seltsame Sektoren Zeiten sind !! Dann muss du aber auch all diese Members bannen !!!!!
Nochmals lieber Xymph, du machst Klasse Arbeiten hier, nur man soll nicht so schnell Entscheidungen treffen wink Bin mal gespannt wie es weitergeht wink

Achja: Login: Demis       der fährt jeden tag über 30 Dedis davon mehr als 10 erste dedis also nichts außer gewöhnliches^^

#161 2013-02-28 02:04:55

Sle7in.
moron12

infinity71 wrote:

Nochmals: Ich nehme keinen in Schutz !! Schon garnicht Cheaters. Du machst wirklich ein guten Job hier !! Nur was machst, wenn corsakoof_live 15 euro für united bezahlt, und merkt er kann keine Recs fahren?? Und er kennt diese Forum Seite nicht???? Nur weil Moron12  behauptet, da ist eine merkwürdige Sektoren Zeit von einer Map. Da wird er sofort gebanned. Ich kann hunderte Maps zeigen wo seltsame Sektoren Zeiten sind !! Dann muss du aber auch all diese Members bannen !!!!!
Nochmals lieber Xymph, du machst Klasse Arbeiten hier, nur man soll nicht so schnell Entscheidungen treffen wink Bin mal gespannt wie es weitergeht wink

Achja: Login: Demis       der fährt jeden tag über 30 Dedis davon mehr als 10 erste dedis also nichts außer gewöhnliches^^

xymph wrote:

You misunderstand: I've stated before that corsakoff_live (and many other logins) are being monitored more closely, and I've had doubts about other records by him before, but overlooked the XB2ES4prG6R9ZGAr5RciSKsJbRb entry that started this discussion. So regardless of what you or moron12 or anyone thinks, the decision to act was mine, it was merely triggered by moron12's report.

And my actions may be considered too forceful, but I've mentioned many times that this cheat-hunting process already takes a great deal of my available spare time (lately one+ hour/day on average). That means I have no time to just sit around and hope corsakoff_live (or whoever the subject of investigation is) comes in here and answers a question or two; the bans are to make sure the player actually does. If he uploads the specified replays soon and they check out allright, the bans will be lifted immediately, with less harm done than the previous deletion of a bunch of records.

And in the mean time, if there is foul play (which I'm certainly not convinced of yet), they ensure that this doesn't continue during the investigation.

pls read Xymph's text again... you cleary did not understand what he told you.

Dedimania has nothing to do with the original game...and you can tell him that this forum exist.

You really think we are all retards right?? you know him, so tell him he should upload those replays. Do not get what the problem is, ahh i know he got nothing thats why you make this ridiculous posts here.

[snip personal attacks]

EDIT:yeah you do not know him RIGHT^^ DUDE over 4/5 ACC's banned from him already [snip personal attacks]

infinity71 wrote:

Xymph, wie gesagt  ich nehme und will niemanden in Schutz nehmen, aber ich sage nur wie es ist wink Und lasse dich nicht von irgendwelchen 12-15 jährigen Zahnspangen Träger den Tag verderben wink Du machst trotzdem einen guten Job wink

indeed, again about 5 accounts banned from him and he is still cheating!! whats up with that? i even believe that you just using a second account for posting here mr.corsakoff_live. [snip personal attacks]

Last edited by moron12 (2013-02-28 19:12:52)

#162 2013-02-28 10:12:04

Ç?????
infinity71

lieber moron12 big_smile

nochmal:ich kennen diese corsakoff_live oder loft-room oder oder oder NICHT !!..... [snip personal attacks] Naja, das ist nicht das Thema hier^^

Xymph, wie gesagt  ich nehme und will niemanden in Schutz nehmen, aber ich sage nur wie es ist wink Und lasse dich nicht von irgendwelchen 12-15 jährigen Zahnspangen Träger den Tag verderben wink Du machst trotzdem einen guten Job wink

Last edited by xymph (2013-02-28 17:41:16)

#163 2013-02-28 18:05:12

Xymph
xymph
Website

Both of you, drop the personal attacks, or your posts will not just be edited but deleted.

infinity71 wrote:

Ich glaube du hast MICH falsch verstanden^^ Ich wollte mit den Beispielen die ich dir gezeigt habe nur darauf Aufmerksam machen, das du ein bisschen schnell mit deinen Entscheidungen bist

You have no idea how long those decisions took. In fact both were considered ever since the first time someone brought my attention to the pertaining logins, so the decisions to finally act upon them took weeks.

infinity71 wrote:

hiernochmal was ich eigentlich meine:

Repeating two badly quoted, poorly pasted, old posts with broken links is completely pointless. It already was the first time. roll

infinity71 wrote:

Nochmals: Ich nehme keinen in Schutz ! Schon garnicht Cheaters. Du machst wirklich ein guten Job hier !

Thanks... I guess.

infinity71 wrote:

Nur was machst, wenn corsakoof_live 15 euro für united bezahlt, und merkt er kann keine Recs fahren?? Und er kennt diese Forum Seite nicht?

Well, then it's time he learns his way around the TM community. wink

But seriously, what you don't know is that when a server is blocked, the controller (at least FAST and XAseco) will log messages from the Dedimania master server about the reason for the block, including my email address. So there's no obstacle for a temporarily banned server admin (like corsakoff_live with his private training-server2) to find out what's going on.

Lastly, it's a Nations login. So why all the fuss?

infinity71 wrote:

Nur weil Moron12  behauptet, da ist eine merkwürdige Sektoren Zeit von einer Map. Da wird er sofort gebanned.

That's not true, you know full well that corsakoff_live has been under scrutiny since the previous incident mid January.

infinity71 wrote:

Ich kann hunderte Maps zeigen wo seltsame Sektoren Zeiten sind ! Dann muss du aber auch all diese Members bannen !

Please stop using excessive exclamation points. If you feel you have suspect records to report, then please do so. Otherwise I'll attend to other people's reports, or, more preferable, enjoy what spare time I have left. smile

infinity71 wrote:

Yeah, riiight.

infinity71 wrote:

Und lasse dich nicht von irgendwelchen 12-15 jährigen Zahnspangen Träger den Tag verderben

You're talking about yourself, I presume. tongue

Last edited by xymph (2013-02-28 20:05:06)

#164 2013-03-04 20:48:30

???.????
corsakoff_live

I don´t understand your probs in here. Just because moron12 couldn´t do a possible time (on a possible sektor!), doesen´t means that it doesen´t works! Its not my prob if someone trying 20 times to do and can´t even do it. That didn´t say something about cheaing at me. A good driver also can do that like me. i didn´t cheat, and at least wanna say that the first CP can drive in better time like mine.You just need to have a bit luck. Not fair to ban someone just because an other driver driving noob times. So unban me,please. can´t believe that you ban me just because other player said time isn´t possible... Big laugh for Moron12,sorry...

Regards, Nero

#165 2013-03-04 21:34:53

Xymph
xymph
Website

corsakoff_live wrote:

I don´t understand your probs in here. Just because moron12 couldn´t do a possible time (on a possible sektor!), doesen´t means that it doesen´t works! Its not my prob if someone trying 20 times to do and can´t even do it. That didn´t say something about cheaing at me. A good driver also can do that like me. i didn´t cheat, and at least wanna say that the first CP can drive in better time like mine.You just need to have a bit luck. Not fair to ban someone just because an other driver driving noob times. So unban me,please. can´t believe that you ban me just because other player said time isn´t possible...

Apparently you didn't read all my posts about this carefully enough. Forget moron12. I'll repeat: "regardless of what you [infinity71] or moron12 or anyone thinks, the decision to act was mine".
I am wondering whether some of your times are feasible, therefore I am requesting the replays of your #1 times for the aforementioned half dozen tracks. Nobody else.

If there is no problem, then you will be able to upload those replays quickly, and I can check them and unban you quickly. But the longer you delay the uploads, the longer the ban will last. Your move. wink

PS. If you don't want to upload them to TMX (although I wouldn't understand that, since you've done that before), then you can also email them to me (tm@gamers.org). Thanks.

#166 2013-03-04 22:06:22

???.????
corsakoff_live

Ok again!!!

I didnt´cheat anything.

I thought it was a prob because i had install wondows 8 and after that my ban happened.

So I changend back to my old Win7 operating system.

I would send u all my replays from all maps, but i haven´t anyone of them because they are all deleted by formating my PC to do the change back to win7.

It isn´t possible to et them back !!!!

But to ban me just by thinking something could be wrong is for sure the wrong way!

If u sure i did a cheat than show me now! oterwise unban me.

Not for real what ur talking about.. i think moron12 is cheater too.. so ban him please.
He can send u replays as well to show tha he isn´t....

Come on.. not a joke anymore ur sorting out there.

I didn´t payed for the game to wait that someone coming in to tell im a cheater and u say oh yes maybe...

I haven´t any idea where i can get my replays again. But at least don´t ban anyone just by thiking about a cheat.

Like a Playground in here by doing things like that....

I wouldn´t write so many times if i were a cheater. I´m still fair player. But u aren´t by doing this.

#167 2013-03-05 06:55:13

Sle7in.
moron12

corsakoff_live wrote:

Ok again!!!

I didnt´cheat anything.

I thought it was a prob because i had install wondows 8 and after that my ban happened.

I would send u all my replays from all maps, but i haven´t anyone of them because they are all deleted by formating my PC to do the change back to win7.

It isn´t possible to et them back !!!!

Its not he wants a million replays, just drive them again it is easy, you said it yourself i am a noob and you are pro so go for it.

corsakoff_live wrote:

Ok again!!!

Not for real what ur talking about.. i think moron12 is cheater too.. so ban him please.
He can send u replays as well to show tha he isn´t....

CLASSIC...what do you mean with is a cheater "TOO" you mean yourself i guess...
well, i already proved with a lot of replays that i am not(about 10 here in this forum cause someone reported them). It is your turn sweetheart <3
Xymph already told you, it has nothing to do with me... I did not ban you, it was his decision. (be happy about that. xymph takes his time to make those)
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … 15297#auto

corsakoff_live wrote:

I didn´t payed for the game to wait that someone coming in to tell im a cheater and u say oh yes maybe...

I haven´t any idea where i can get my replays again. But at least don´t ban anyone just by thiking about a cheat.

Like a Playground in here by doing things like that....

I wouldn´t write so many times if i were a cheater. I´m still fair player. But u aren´t by doing this.

you did not pay anything woow! check this out we can see
http://www.xaseco.org/metastats.php?tmf=corsakoff_live
booh witches! and btw even if you had bought the game, you would not have paid for dedimania.

you are the one who makes all of this ridiculous. you just could have uploaded your replays and done, but nooo you have to think of an excuse with formating your HDD twice and all your replays are gone (just in the time dedimania ask forthem...). I mean come on just upload them and you'll never see a report of me again for your login...(if they turn out ok. just i case you going to show here someone else's replays^^)

Last edited by moron12 (2013-03-05 23:14:27)

#168 2013-03-05 19:22:47

Xymph
xymph
Website

corsakoff_live wrote:

That's unfortunate, or convenient, depending on one's point of view.

corsakoff_live wrote:

But to ban me just by thinking something could be wrong is for sure the wrong way!

No, it's the only way to make sure you take notice, as I can't even send your Nations account an in-game message (which I would have if it was United).

corsakoff_live wrote:

If u sure i did a cheat than show me now!

I'm not sure of course, that's why I requested the replays. If I had been sure, we wouldn't even be having this discussion, as so many confirmed cheaters have found out in this forum. wink

corsakoff_live wrote:

He can send u replays as well to show tha he isn´t.

He already uploaded them. Read the discussion before making nonsensical remarks. roll

corsakoff_live wrote:

I didn´t payed for the game

That's right, you didn't pay for your Nations account. So take a chill pill.

In the end, I am not convinced there is enough material to continue the ban, so I lifted it. Had you co-operated and posted in a normal tone, I would also have apologized, but obviously that can't be the case now.

Edit: and for the future, it would be helpful if you'd upload replays of #1 records to TMX right away, to avoid this situation from happening again.

Last edited by xymph (2013-03-05 21:13:09)

#169 2013-03-08 13:29:06

???.????
corsakoff_live

Ok, for my tone I will apologize to you.
But take seat on my chair here (lol).
A dirver like Maron12 comes into ur community talking about cheating of my driven times
without any cp times or whate ever..
And just because they selfe can do i am a cheater like other ones.
So now i must show to u or for the other players that my times real.
Maybe my heartbeat was a little bit to high if i did my answer about that, sorry.
Because i thought if i am a cheater there is a CP time or sector that never can be driven.
But just a ban by thinking that it isn´t possible i didn´t knew.
I would send all my replays if i had, but i haven´t anymore by changing Windows System).
So what should  i do now???
Accept the ban because a driver said it is? Not fair play i  think.

And because why i have to fight for my right to unban i had a wrong tone and i am sorry again.
Wasn´tmean a wrong tone to u just a wrong tone about the situation i am now.

So at least unban me,please. If they detected my driven time as cheat they can send "unpossible" times to you.

But just about thinking that something maybe wrong is not ok.

In future i will save copys of my replays in an extern folder and hope thats enough.

Sorry again & Regards Corsakoff

#170 2013-03-08 14:24:54

ARCADE-S???????s?
shadowdash

corsakoff_live wrote:

In future i will save copys of my replays in an extern folder and hope thats enough.

Upload your new first dedis on TMX - i think thats better.

Last edited by shadowdash (2013-03-08 14:26:53)

#171 2013-03-08 18:21:15

Xymph
xymph
Website

corsakoff_live wrote:

Ok, for my tone I will apologize to you.

Ok, accepted.

corsakoff_live wrote:

A dirver like <irrelevant> comes into ur community talking about cheating of my driven times without any cp times or whate ever..

You are still not reading my replies carefully enough. This was my decision, not of any player. So leave them out of it.

corsakoff_live wrote:

So at least unban me,please.

Again, read more carefully: this already happened. roll

corsakoff_live wrote:

No, better upload them, like I (and shadowdash) said.

PS. moron12, re-read rules 2 and 5, and stay out of this now. Thanks.

#172 2013-03-16 10:37:33

??»??ll??«(?l)
wildkill3r

Hey,

on this map hRYziCC8qTr5eKLhmbtLnfvvME4
The player with dedi 1, elmoro3.

I have the 2nd dedi and cant imagine that on this mini track is a chance to go for .65, this map has been for a long time on my server (where the maybe cheated time is stored too) and many good players played it, so I think its cheated.

#173 2013-03-16 13:19:33

Xymph
xymph
Website

wildkill3r wrote:

on this map hRYziCC8qTr5eKLhmbtLnfvvME4
The player with dedi 1, elmoro3.

I have the 2nd dedi and cant imagine that on this mini track is a chance to go for .65, this map has been for a long time on my server (where the maybe cheated time is stored too) and many good players played it, so I think its cheated.

Agreed, from a player with just 3 other (slow) records, a 0.07s gain over a 6.63-6.68s spread on the second sector of this track would be impossible. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

#174 2013-03-16 14:42:15

??»??ll??«(?l)
wildkill3r

Thank you Xymph. I deleted his records from my server and blacklisted him everywhere.
Keep your good work ;-)

#175 2013-03-16 16:31:22

??? | ???????
tk_v2

Login: dj_comic

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

Dedi 1 TA
Impossible time

#176 2013-03-16 17:07:15

Xymph
xymph
Website

tk_v2 wrote:

Login: dj_comic

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

Dedi 1 TA
Impossible time

Yes, and one other track that same day too. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

#177 2013-03-17 11:42:14

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

I've been wondering a player mvp.Nero and I did research ^^ He has at least triple more dedi records than he has games played, I'm not saying he is, but he is seriously suspicious on dedimania... His login is in [ corsakoff_live ]
Cheers Vrba smile

#178 2013-03-17 11:47:51

Xymph
xymph
Website

radovan_odjebani wrote:

I've been wondering a player mvp.Nero and I did research ^^ He has at least triple more dedi records than he has games played, I'm not saying he is, but he is seriously suspicious on dedimania... His login is in [ corsakoff_live ]

Read/search the forum before posting, then you'd have seen this discussion.

#179 2013-03-17 12:03:26

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

Oh darn, my apologies for re-post Xymph forgot to look prev pages >.< smile And for blaming someone a cheater

And a request to check WjUvT63nmz4GRi9LOtyBkU5Jm6a Login radovan_odjebani and xkayakx my logins. I've seen many(all) players having here an Invalid time as i validated then and they me. I just wanted to know what's the case here. So ppl don't get banned because this map.
Cheers smile

Edit by Xymph: removed smiley overkill.

Last edited by xymph (2013-03-17 12:25:34)

#180 2013-03-17 12:30:38

Xymph
xymph
Website

radovan_odjebani wrote:

And a request to check WjUvT63nmz4GRi9LOtyBkU5Jm6a Login radovan_odjebani and xkayakx my logins. I've seen many(all) players having here an Invalid time as i validated then and they me. I just wanted to know what's the case here. So ppl don't get banned because this map.

I don't see a problem there regarding the sector patterns, and that's as far as I can look into it.

#181 2013-03-17 12:41:00

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

xymph wrote:

radovan_odjebani wrote:

I don't see a problem there regarding the sector patterns, and that's as far as I can look into it.

Ok, thank you ^^ because some people can catch the full booster at end and some just drive over them, maybe because of Unlimiter... Thanks for your efforts Xymph. smile

#182 2013-03-17 15:31:36

??»??ll??«(?l)
wildkill3r

Hey,

again a guy:

I think its cheated, map: RpUZcyDzooLQ6s9ZaVzuZ8C8XQa Login: yoyo_bzh

regards,
Mark

Board footer