Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-02 05:39:33

OyS
tm2:0ys

Dedimania

Sorry I am creating a new thread but this is something entirely different.

May be i am unable to look around the web but it seems to me that a lot of the "how to"s on aseco are outdated.

I have a few questions

1. Do i have to pay to get dedimania to work on my dedi server? If yes, please let me know who i can contact and where i can make the payment

2. I saved old tracks through track mania 2 stadium so that i can run them on my tm2 server. They run fine. I just want to know if dedimania will be able to register them through some means. If not, I would like to know how i can successfully add older but reshadowed through tm2 maps in my server.

3. Where can i find an updated "how to" on aseco. I unfortunately spent an entire day trying to figure out why aseco won't work on my server until i realized that i had a years old client that i was trying to run. I had downloaded it from a link on some "how to" i found. It was my fault that i didn't check the date of posting of those instructions. I did get it figured out and it seems like only the decimania plugin fails to work.

Here's the snippet of the cmd portion of dedimania plugin in work
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lvz5aq.png

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

#2 2014-08-02 07:19:15

OyS
tm2:0ys

Re: Dedimania

Ignore the message above for the mean time. I was trying to aseco for tm2 instead of aseco2.

I did everything from the start but now when i run the batch file, I get the message saying "Press any key to continue" and it just closes.

I installed Xampp in C:\

Could someone reply me with an edit of the xaseco2.bat so i can copy paste it for myself.

Thank you.

#3 2014-08-02 09:14:34

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Dedimania

tm2:0ys wrote:

Ignore the message above for the mean time. I was trying to aseco for tm2 instead of aseco2.

Riiight.  Btw, they're called XAseco and XAseco2, and their official forum is here: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=127
This Dedimania forum was intended for the original Aseco, and shouldn't be used anymore.

Board footer