Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#365 2015-03-07 10:43:24

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

xymph wrote:

slig wrote:

unbanned : kamenev (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Undone, with no probation. Cheated on q1xh0whkTXwUM8CWOYvghuiTnf0, and probably t4u2kRWG6ZotLyymFfc9yMnH8y too.

Offline

#366 2015-03-07 16:42:50

???????t??
lolmasterx4
New member
Registered: 2014-01-15
Posts: 4

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

sent 10 € via paypal.

tmid: lolmasterx4
paypalemail: luca.vollaXXX@yahoo.de (last 3 letters replaced due to privacy)

i am banned like months or years and every time I join a server I ether cant join the servers due to the global bann or all the time this ugly message appears that im banned from dedimania. That sucks! So please unbann me, I have learned my lesson!

Offline

#367 2015-03-08 03:06:52

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

donation received

unbanned : lolmasterx4 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Offline

#368 2015-03-08 07:33:39

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

lolmasterx4 wrote:

tmid: lolmasterx4

i am banned like months or years

A year and two months, actually.

slig wrote:

unbanned : lolmasterx4 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Offline

#369 2015-03-08 14:13:24

???????t??
lolmasterx4
New member
Registered: 2014-01-15
Posts: 4

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

xymph wrote:

lolmasterx4 wrote:

tmid: lolmasterx4

i am banned like months or years

A year and two months, actually

.
Ye thanks for the information wink (btw how i got reported ago? eg player or automaticly ect.)

xymph wrote:

slig wrote:

unbanned : lolmasterx4 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Thank you sir!

Last edited by lolmasterx4 (2015-03-08 14:17:42)

Offline

#370 2015-04-15 08:05:28

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

donation received

unbanned : blacktoy_ (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Offline

#371 2015-04-15 18:05:29

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

slig wrote:

unbanned : blacktoy_ (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Offline

#372 2015-04-19 16:34:14

???_the_fuel_economy
cnigir
New member
Registered: 2015-04-19
Posts: 1

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

Hi, I saw the other day at the inscription on the banns on dedimania, what caused the ban because I did not use cheats, my nickname in the game: user28

Offline

#373 2015-04-19 19:52:41

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

cnigir wrote:

Hi, I saw the other day at the inscription on the banns on dedimania, what caused the ban because I did not use cheats, my nickname in the game: user28

That's not a nickname but a login. user28's nickname is "Мамед херой с Усраины", yours is "фак_the_fuel_economy", and your nations are different too. I'll wait for the real user28 to post here before explaining.

Offline

#374 2015-04-20 00:09:53

????? ????? ? ???????
user28
New member
Registered: 2015-04-19
Posts: 2

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

xymph wrote:

cnigir wrote:

Hi, I saw the other day at the inscription on the banns on dedimania, what caused the ban because I did not use cheats, my nickname in the game: user28

That's not a nickname but a login. user28's nickname is "Мамед херой с Усраины", yours is "фак_the_fuel_economy", and your nations are different too. I'll wait for the real user28 to post here before explaining.

These are my accounts. I could not go under the user28, was a mistake entering the forum.    bad my english sorry

Last edited by user28 (2015-04-20 13:33:26)

Offline

#375 2015-04-20 18:41:38

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

user28 wrote:

xymph wrote:

I'll wait for the real user28 to post here before explaining.

These are my accounts. I could not go under the user28, was a mistake entering the forum.

Ok. user28 was temporarily banned because you can't take a hint. wink The fact that every time you create an entry on "Flow" using the multi-lap start cut, it gets deleted, is a clear hint that you should stop making them again and again. See also here and here. Cease cutting on Flow, and I'll unban you.

Offline

#376 2015-04-20 21:27:19

????? ????? ? ???????
user28
New member
Registered: 2015-04-19
Posts: 2

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

xymph wrote:

user28 wrote:

xymph wrote:

I'll wait for the real user28 to post here before explaining.

These are my accounts. I could not go under the user28, was a mistake entering the forum.

Ok. user28 was temporarily banned because you can't take a hint. wink The fact that every time you create an entry on "Flow" using the multi-lap start cut, it gets deleted, is a clear hint that you should stop making them again and again. See also here and here. Cease cutting on Flow, and I'll unban you.

I'm sorry, I did not know that it is forbidden, it is possible to add to it as an exception that would not have been such cases? Now I will be attentive to such cases, you can find out how long I banned?

Offline

#377 2015-04-20 23:16:13

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

user28 wrote:

xymph wrote:

user28 was temporarily banned because you can't take a hint. wink The fact that every time you create an entry on "Flow" using the multi-lap start cut, it gets deleted, is a clear hint that you should stop making them again and again. See also here and here. Cease cutting on Flow, and I'll unban you.

I'm sorry, I did not know that it is forbidden, it is possible to add to it as an exception that would not have been such cases? Now I will be attentive to such cases, you can find out how long I banned?

Ok, unbanned.

Offline

#378 2015-05-22 11:08:56

S?iЫ
god_like_skid
New member
Registered: 2015-05-22
Posts: 2

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

sent 10 € via paypal.

tmid: god_like_skid
email: 66ma***@gm***.com

please unban me. Got banned much months ago and want to play like in the good old days.

Offline

#379 2015-05-25 18:38:44

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

sorry for the delay, i was away in Switzerland last 4 days...


donation received

unbanned : god_like_skid (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Offline

#380 2015-05-25 21:09:56

S?iЫ
god_like_skid
New member
Registered: 2015-05-22
Posts: 2

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

No problem i have time smile
thanks for your reply
what does TMF stand for?

Offline

#381 2015-05-25 22:45:03

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

slig wrote:

unbanned : god_like_skid (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Offline

#382 2015-06-02 11:34:05

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

donation received

unbanned : xsimonx56 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Offline

#383 2015-06-02 14:05:33

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

slig wrote:

unbanned : xsimonx56 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Offline

#384 2015-08-19 00:23:15

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

donation received

unbanned : farcry69 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Offline

#385 2015-08-19 09:31:41

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

slig wrote:

unbanned : farcry69 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Offline

#386 2015-08-19 13:38:21

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

xymph wrote:

slig wrote:

unbanned : gainsbarre (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Undone, with no probation. Plenty new cheated entries uncovered.

Offline

#387 2015-11-01 23:13:00

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

donation received

unbanned : party5 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Offline

#388 2015-11-01 23:56:43

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

slig wrote:

unbanned : party5 (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

Done.

Offline

#389 2015-11-13 09:35:33

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
From: Traxicoland
Registered: 2006-11-23
Posts: 802
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

donation received

unbanned : jffhonigdachs (TM2)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon (is there still one for TM2 actually?)

Offline

#390 2015-11-13 14:16:05

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1616
Website

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

slig wrote:

unbanned : jffhonigdachs (TM2)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon (is there still one for TM2 actually?)

My TM2 blacklist isn't actively maintained anymore, and this login wasn't in it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson