Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-23 20:38:45

Adrien
adrigav

tera_xyz is back?

I'm not sure if i'm supposed to create a topic for that..

Hi, i've seen something strange, about the player whose login is : "syos." i think he's the player who got banned already. He reminds me of this : http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=554
" tera_xyz is the same player as the previous logins doing this: corsakoff_live, forceair, loft-room, kingvader, capsogel, and several more." He could be this guy, indeed, he plays the same maps as tera_xyz did before, on a server that seems to be his own. Even one of the maps that Vrba listed in the other topic : https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main … p;id=57044
he gets many worldrecords on many maps made by "zoccer1996" as tera_xyz did.
Just to say that he could be the same player as the one you already banned.

I haven't found any evidence of cheating (i didn't really search (yet)) but if he's the same player, he could do the same thing again as he did many times.
Also another thing: the first records of this account were made 2 months after tera_xyz got banned
Maybe it is the same player but he doesn't cheat anymore?
he has about 500 dedi 1, he knows how to cheat without looking suspect, as he does for longtime (as tera_xyz for example). There are probably still some clues..

Thank you to give it a look

#2 2017-02-24 10:31:51

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: tera_xyz is back?

syos. has been on my radar for some time, but I didn't see further clear indications of cheating since then. The fact that the login has a lot of #1 records doesn't mean much either, quite a lot of them are on tracks with fewer than 30 entries which are therefore not tightly contested.

So far any observations about this login vs. older "friends" seem circumstantial: there could be something to it, or not. I don't know, further input is welcome.

#3 2017-02-25 12:43:51

Adrien
adrigav

yes, indeed, these are just clues, not proofs. i just wanted to make sure that if "he" cheated "again", it would be known, but as he's already on your radar... it was kinda useless
you do a great job Xymph

However i just wonder something, if i understood well, there was something about the tera_xyz server? or just the records? well, anyway it doesn't matter much at this point, and in my position.

Sorry for this sort of waste of time.

#4 2017-06-18 01:50:18

new.?-???e??t??-?
boerta87

just out of curiosity i searched his login and well i had the same impression as OP especially after seeing his driven maps.(plenty of maps all the other accounts used to cheat on) since i started playing those older maps freequently lately. but nothing solid till now...so i guess we will see. if its him.. well he will reveal himself sooner or later big_smile

Last edited by boerta87 (2017-06-18 01:53:10)

Board footer