Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1327 2017-12-08 16:50:48

?????Cla~
artenese91
New member
Registered: 2015-07-11
Posts: 4

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Login: gordito27

UId:  LfcxQhxp1C82cJArCPbeCCW5x72

WR seems legit but just check his CPs.

His other WRs are also cheated.

Offline

#1328 2017-12-09 09:59:08

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

artenese91 wrote:

Login: gordito27
UId:  LfcxQhxp1C82cJArCPbeCCW5x72

WR seems legit but just check his CPs.
His other WRs are also cheated.

Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#1329 2017-12-21 17:21:48

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

login xanticoo
UID jd9jqTl4rhQZqI8onQCfP1Bn8_3

this cp times are to heavy , i saw him hacking online etc..

Offline

#1330 2017-12-21 18:15:02

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

login xanticoo
UID jd9jqTl4rhQZqI8onQCfP1Bn8_3

this cp times are to heavy , i saw him hacking online etc..

Several other tracks too. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#1331 2017-12-22 10:54:13

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

UID
8rDA153MF7XM72d4NxbPbQxaHNe
login
1llus1on_rus_
1st dedi rec.. since 2010 yikes

Last edited by blacktoy_ (2017-12-22 11:00:34)

Offline

#1332 2017-12-22 14:28:01

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

UID
8rDA153MF7XM72d4NxbPbQxaHNe
login
1llus1on_rus_
1st dedi rec.. since 2010

Yes, why did you wait so long report it? wink  Housekeeping performed, thanks.

Offline

#1333 2017-12-25 14:17:08

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

UID : qxdnjL2O06GNqx_4WxY2hBWaNX8

dedi 1 and 2 are multilap start trick..is that the same as "Flow"?
on this track there is a very good cut for 35.6x but 34 is multilap...
same into map
UID : 7d90sloneavnyBMyYOMK
dedi 1-9 multilap trick
tmx rec. is 44.68 check cp times.. thanks

edit...

UID yK9xzSqc4nQ46rVkDMaESb_W_oc

login  kevinwi54

strange cps..

Last edited by blacktoy_ (2017-12-25 15:18:51)

Offline

#1334 2017-12-25 22:16:53

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

UID : qxdnjL2O06GNqx_4WxY2hBWaNX8

dedi 1 and 2 are multilap start trick..is that the same as "Flow"?

Yes, and #4, #10 and #26 too.

blacktoy_ wrote:

on this track there is a very good cut for 35.6x but 34 is multilap...
same into map
UID : 7d90sloneavnyBMyYOMK
dedi 1-9 multilap trick

That UId is incomplete, it should be 7d90sloneavnyBMyYOMK_FmRzfc, and same trick indeed.

blacktoy_ wrote:

UID yK9xzSqc4nQ46rVkDMaESb_W_oc

login  kevinwi54

strange cps..

Cheated, and another one on a different day which makes that login a repeat offender. Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#1335 2017-12-26 03:40:49

??? ยป yoy0
yoy0
Member
Registered: 2011-12-25
Posts: 17

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

franco12456789
TeZcX7wjar6ICgZkJ4acwCik0S8
3 days ago, think still some new hacked today

Offline

#1336 2017-12-26 12:04:31

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

yoy0 wrote:

franco12456789
TeZcX7wjar6ICgZkJ4acwCik0S8
3 days ago, think still some new hacked today

Banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#1337 2017-12-30 22:47:12

Adrien
adrigav
Member
Registered: 2016-03-25
Posts: 42

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

Login : loler21
UID : 1X13eAxrLyEM0MhNpMTSuRiBt_5

Impossible last sector (other records are very strange, all must be hacked)

Offline

#1338 2017-12-30 22:57:50

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

adrigav wrote:

Login : loler21
UID : 1X13eAxrLyEM0MhNpMTSuRiBt_5

Impossible last sector (other records are very strange, all must be hacked)

Indeed, banned and all deleted, thanks.

Offline

#1339 2018-01-07 17:38:59

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

UID SPurmCkXKs8scSGlmkq3YJaT833

dedi 1-4 semms hacked? the 1st cp looks strange..

pls delte..smile

Offline

#1340 2018-01-07 20:13:46

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

UID SPurmCkXKs8scSGlmkq3YJaT833

dedi 1-4 semms hacked? the 1st cp looks strange..

Multi-lap start... roll

Offline

#1341 2018-01-07 21:18:53

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

xymph wrote:

blacktoy_ wrote:

UID SPurmCkXKs8scSGlmkq3YJaT833

dedi 1-4 semms hacked? the 1st cp looks strange..

Multi-lap start... roll

Lol. Some of my posts are from mulitlap tricks... what happend with these records? Do you delte the "cheat" records?

Last edited by blacktoy_ (2018-01-07 21:19:21)

Offline

#1342 2018-01-08 09:15:48

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

Lol. Some of my posts are from mulitlap tricks... what happend with these records? Do you delte the "cheat" records?

Not if they were, only if the reported login (also) really cheated on non-multilap tracks.

Offline

#1343 2018-01-11 23:00:58

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

I forgot the UID of the track but the link

https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main … ;id=245662

dedi 17 the 1st and 2nd cp looks fishi..pls check it up smile

Offline

#1344 2018-01-11 23:22:17

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

I forgot the UID of the track but the link

https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main … ;id=245662

dedi 17 the 1st and 2nd cp looks fishi..pls check it up smile

f4eO_hiER2O9nJB_ILOqbkq7wn. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

Offline

#1345 2018-01-12 09:36:25

Blacktoy.
blacktoy_
New member
Registered: 2015-01-04
Posts: 8

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

vQw68zEMd74juKDCdwFo3ugC81m

dedi 1 and 3 the last cp the time looks fishy...pls check smile

Offline

#1346 2018-01-12 13:34:49

Xymph
xymph
Moderator
Registered: 2009-05-26
Posts: 1570
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

blacktoy_ wrote:

vQw68zEMd74juKDCdwFo3ugC81m

dedi 1 and 3 the last cp the time looks fishy...pls check smile

And #5. But a few tenths difference on a 12 sec sector doesn't mean anything.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson