Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#573 2021-09-07 18:04:07

??????? ??????
teletubbiess

Re: Banned ?... Unbanned cheaters...

Hello ! Yesterday i have send 10 euros to be unban and i still waiting ^^

#574 2021-09-21 17:34:18

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

Donation received   (2 weeks ago, sorry for the delay)

unbanned : teletubbiess (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon

#575 2021-09-21 17:37:42

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned : teletubbiess (TMF)

Done.

#576 2021-09-21 17:40:54

TX-Slig
slig
Website

tm2:sunick2 wrote:

Hello, today I sended you a donation, can you please verify my status, my account is +10 years old (maybe), yesterday I was playing and saw the ban and that worries me a lot sad

Very sorry, i did not received a email notification from paypal (not 1st time but very unusual), and so i missed it.

Donation received

unbanned: sunick2 (TMF)

#577 2021-09-21 17:44:15

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned: sunick2 (TMF)

Done.

#578 2021-11-04 10:55:43

TX-Slig
slig
Website

Donation received

unbanned : fire321 (TMF)

#579 2021-11-04 12:46:12

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned : fire321 (TMF)

Done. Another blast from an 11 year old past. wink

#580 2021-11-21 19:22:42

TX-Slig
slig
Website

Donation received

unbanned : eblienc (TMF)

#581 2021-11-22 09:07:48

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned : eblienc (TMF)

Done.

#582 2021-12-27 20:03:23

Xymph
xymph
Website

xymph wrote:

slig wrote:

unbanned : hayvan (TMF)

The blacklist should be updated by Xymph soon.

Done.

Undone, after cheating (at least) two more times in 2016, unnoticed until now. This ban/blacklist is permanent.

#583 2022-02-21 11:17:17

TX-Slig
slig
Website

Donation received

unbanned : dominik088xd (TMF)

#584 2022-02-22 09:27:00

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned : dominik088xd (TMF)

Done.

#585 2022-03-03 14:20:06

??g??????????
kippler

Hello,
I sent 10€ donation and i wanted to get unbanned from this login : Kippler
Thanks.

#586 2022-03-04 12:09:49

TX-Slig
slig
Website

Donation received

unbanned : kippler (TMF)

#587 2022-03-04 13:38:20

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned : kippler (TMF)

Done.

#588 2022-03-12 20:25:57

Xymph
xymph
Website

[restore and response in progress]

Last edited by xymph (2022-03-14 11:16:20)

#589 2022-03-12 22:41:57

??g??????????
kippler

Hello,
I wanted to get unbanned from this login : _f00_mehmet_00_speedfire , i sent of course the 10€
Thanks in advance

#590 2022-03-13 22:22:13

???? ? ??????
shadyx.tm

xymph wrote:

[snip false report]

Hello Xymph,

I seriously believe this is a mistake, or then there is something happening that I don't understand.

About the message you quoted: This was back in 2015-6, 6+ years ago, when I was still a kid. Yes, I blatantly cheated on lol tracks back then, back when this was a brand new account and I didn't even care about dedimania records. A couple years later, in 2017 and after becoming more mature, I purchased an unban through PayPal. I'm 19 years old now, turning 20 soon and with no intention of stupidly cheating in a racing game anymore.

Back to the current situation: I did NOT cheat my times on A01 and/or A03, whether it is online or not. (I'm not even sure I ever drove these tracks online, as I don't usually play Nadeo tracks)

I've been playing TM for 12+ years and probably 6+ years on this account (shadyx.tm) - It's my game of choice and the only one I play, almost every week (you can probably check that too, I really hope you have backups sad  ).

As you said yourself: How tf would I even expect to get away with that?

It would absolutely make no sense for me to cheat a record, especially on Nadeo tracks (which I almost never (if not never) play online) and especially when I have years of grinding dedi records behind me.

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, don't understand what is happening right now and would really like to get it fixed as soon as possible. I saw all my records got deleted, and I really am panicking right now, because as I said, it literally took me many years of my life for some of them (especially in RPG, where I used to play A LOT until the beginning of this year and after making my own server).

Could you please provide me with more information about these records? What server were they driven on, what are the cheated times, when and on which IP address? Id you'd like to communicate via Discord, I'll link mine here: Laiteux#1337

I know these aren't valid proof and can easily be tampered, but I don't know what else to say so I'll leave 2 screenshots here.

The first one is me searching "A01" in my Documents/TrackMania/replays folder. As you can see, the last time I drove this track was 2 weeks ago and iirc it was in solo, I even beat my PB: https://i.imgur.com/cxWurLH.jpeg

And here is the same thing, but for A03, which as you can see I haven't even played for almost at least a year now (I guess the replay dates are all the same because they were imported from my old computer when I got my new one): https://i.imgur.com/F6m05FR.jpeg

I, myself, even reported cheaters in the past, until not too long ago. My latest post on this account is no older than 2 weeks ago and can be found here: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=717

I don't know if this can be of any use or can even add any credibility to what I am saying, but for some months now I've been owning a pretty "popular" TMF server named Lucky Hard LoL, which I spent a lot of time working on and even wrote a bunch of custom plugins for. Please, I beg you Xymph, can you understand how ridiculous it would be for this to be real? I did NOT do what I'm accused of. Btw, a link to my server can be found here, just so you know I'm not making up stuff: http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=PLAYERS

Looking at what happened here and at the current situation, it reminds me of something... Someone I know, who goes by the login "arthemys_72" recently experienced the exact same issue (having blatantly cheated times he didn't drive), but on tracks from my server (even though they were driven on other random servers) - His post about the issue can be found here: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7256

I seriously believe the same thing happened to me. Please, help me. I am not a cheater.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Matt

Last edited by xymph (2022-03-14 12:29:24)

#591 2022-03-13 22:26:09

???? ? ??????
shadyx.tm

Ok, update...

I just published my previous message, however I had finished writing it hours ago already.

The reason I didn't post it right away was because I wanted to try an idea I had, to see if it was possible to actually register fake dedi records for a player...

Well, it turns out IT IS indeed possible!

I bet you already can think of how, but if you can not or want to be sure about it, please message me on Discord: Laiteux#1337

I seriously think this is what happened to me: Someone with bad intentions was able to fake some dedi times using my login.

I'd like to add that this is actually super easy to do when you have just a little bit of coding/networking knowledge, so I could even do it with your login and show you it via a screenshare on Discord, it takes no more than a couple minutes.

Please, get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Matt

Last edited by shadyx.tm (2022-03-13 22:35:26)

#592 2022-03-14 11:52:40

TX-Slig
slig
Website

Donation received

unbanned : _f00_mehmet_00_speedfire (TMF)

#593 2022-03-14 12:27:46

Xymph
xymph
Website

slig wrote:

unbanned : _f00_mehmet_00_speedfire (TMF)

Done.

#594 2022-03-14 12:38:37

Xymph
xymph
Website

shadyx.tm wrote:

I apologize for the incorrect action, I didn't spend enough time looking at the context of what happened. Unbanned and records restored.

The cheated entries came from server shadyx_server, indeed specifically created for this purpose, from the same IP as server smegma007 in the arthemys_72 case (and now blocked too).

I don't discord; my email is easy to find on my sites, or you can use PM on TM/MP forums. I have some idea of what you're talking about, but please share your info.

#595 2022-03-17 23:50:38

???? ? ??????
shadyx.tm

xymph wrote:

shadyx.tm wrote:

I apologize for the incorrect action, I didn't spend enough time looking at the context of what happened. Unbanned and records restored.

The cheated entries came from server shadyx_server, indeed specifically created for this purpose, from the same IP as server smegma007 in the arthemys_72 case (and now blocked too).

I don't discord; my email is easy to find on my sites, or you can use PM on TM/MP forums. I have some idea of what you're talking about, but please share your info.

Hello, I just went online today and noticed I was banned from Dedimania again, but I haven't even been playing these last few days... Could you please look into it again?

Btw this time my records don't seem deleted, and I also can not see a new record that would have been cheated (I guess it was deleted and I was banned by some automatic workflow?): http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

Is there any way you could prevent this from happening again in the future? Maybe by adding me to some whitelist or something? What if the person doing this (which btw is a weirdo, if you read this please reconsider your life choices) does it again and I keep getting banned again and again?

Sending you an email right now about the thing I was talking about btw, didn't see your message until today, since as I said I haven't been playing much these last few days.

Last edited by shadyx.tm (2022-03-17 23:51:32)

#596 2022-03-18 21:19:54

Xymph
xymph
Website

shadyx.tm wrote:

Hello, I just went online today and noticed I was banned from Dedimania again, but I haven't even been playing these last few days... Could you please look into it again?

Your preceding posts suggested great urgency, so when you didn't return the next several days, I started to wonder whether my leg was being pulled. That was one reason I re-banned, to force you to come out. The other reason is the info I received about some of your activities.

shadyx.tm wrote:

Is there any way you could prevent this from happening again in the future? Maybe by adding me to some whitelist or something? What if the person doing this (which btw is a weirdo, if you read this please reconsider your life choices) does it again and I keep getting banned again and again?

That is the question indeed.

#597 2022-03-19 11:37:36

???? ? ??????
shadyx.tm

xymph wrote:

shadyx.tm wrote:

Your preceding posts suggested great urgency, so when you didn't return the next several days, I started to wonder whether my leg was being pulled. That was one reason I re-banned, to force you to come out. The other reason is the info I received about some of your activities.

shadyx.tm wrote:

That is the question indeed.

Hello Xymph,

Just letting you know here that I replied to your email.

Regards,
Matt

#598 2022-03-20 19:14:31

Xymph
xymph
Website

shadyx.tm wrote:

Just letting you know here that I replied to your email.

After an extensive email exchange I think all confusion has been cleared up, there are no grounds for suspicion or suspension, and shady.tm is unbanned.

Board footer