Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#495 2014-06-17 18:27:58

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Report strange & suspect TMF records here

4andreas wrote:

hi im cuurently playing with this cheater : shigan123 he even admit he use cheats.

See reporting rule 1a, but it's always nice to catch someone in the act, so thanks anyway. Banned and all deleted.

#496 2014-06-17 19:49:58

Xymph
xymph
Website

8kisara8 wrote:

Well, I don't know about you but when I see invalid replay I see it as cheat.

I don't, because it's a fact that some replays are marked invalid when they aren't - i.e. false positives can occur, in particular with non-lapping tracks using the multilap start. I'm not saying the ones you highlight are false positives, just that a few invalid replays alone are not enough proof.

8kisara8 wrote:

I'm just saying these replays are incredibly hard to believe, even if they are uploaded on tmx.

I don't know why they are or aren't hard to believe, but they do validate, so by your own rule they are not (or not likely) cheated. wink

8kisara8 wrote:

again, he had impossible times which were erased, even on the nadeo track I gave. So why isn't he seen as a cheater exactly?

It doesn't work like that, players are suspect or innocent until proven guilty, and I haven't seen enough convincing proof yet. Let's say he's on two strikes, a third will do him in.

#497 2014-06-20 01:44:46

???.????
corsakoff_live

Funny to read about the kids they didn´t catch my records anyway and angry about that. Some other driver told me about that prob, that they said isn´t possible to just why they can´t do.
And also keep mind that I didn´t have any options to change something in aseco. I drive on a server where anybody else can drive this me at the same time.
This Kids Play often o a Server there are on his own local Servers (see Login: moron12) and on this server they beat my records but don´t on the open servers for everyone…
I often drive maps as long, as I beat my own and other records. But I think some player do like me.
And true I changed my system from windows 7 to 8 and now I updated it to windows 8,1 (and I am glad I did, because it’s a very good system).
I am also glad that I have 15 Maps still left because saved them a time ago for a friend because he needed them to try to beat me at this ones.
And I am not a kid anymore. I am over 40 years now, and I don´t have to cheat some records to mess me this some kids in here…
If u see Login :demin  you will see about 1600 first records. And its possible to do if ur a good driver.
And also I have enough of this daily crying about my records and everytime to send a statement that they are possible. Not my problem if they trying about 50 times a map and still couldn´t get my record.
Bu that does not mean that they aren´t possible just that they could´nt do.. wink
So send me ur email address, please. And I will send u about 15 Maps there u see that I am not a noob driver like they say.
Best Regards, corsakoff_live

from now i will send all my replays about my first dedis that i drive in the future to you if it´s needed?

#498 2014-06-20 21:20:48

Xymph
xymph
Website

corsakoff_live wrote:

Some other driver told me about that prob,

I think you noticed that a (temporary?) ban had started on June 11, and finally decided to step forward. Thanks for that.

corsakoff_live wrote:

And true I changed my system from windows 7 to 8 and now I updated it to windows 8,1 (and I am glad I did, because it’s a very good system).

How completely irrelevant.

corsakoff_live wrote:

I am also glad that I have 15 Maps still left because saved them a time ago for a friend because he needed them to try to beat me at this ones.

We're not interested in your maps, only the replays.

corsakoff_live wrote:

from now i will send all my replays about my first dedis that i drive in the future to you if it´s needed?

No, you shouldn't mail them to anyone, you should just upload them to TMX for everyone to see.

Last year you promised:

corsakoff_live wrote:

In future i will save copys of my replays in an extern folder and hope thats enough.

Now is the time to make good on your promise. Indulge us, impress us, dazzle us, and please upload your replays to TMX. Start with the six recent replays listed above. For your convenience, I already looked up their TMX pages in the same order:

http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … ;id=252102

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … id=1620959

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=4645980

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=3055132

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … ;id=228670

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … ;id=208962

Please let us know when the uploads are completed so everyone can take a look. Thanks.

#499 2014-06-24 01:45:20

??? | ???????
tk_v2

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … ow=RECORDS

top 8 dedi TAs are bugs, no cut on map

#500 2014-06-24 07:38:11

Xymph
xymph
Website

tk_v2 wrote:

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&Mode=M1&RecOrder3=RANK-ASC&Uid=LWfEMNubfROPbOliOT8Ig4skRwb&Show=RECORDS

top 8 dedi TAs are bugs, no cut on map

Actually, 1-7 were a misplaced batch, #8 was cheated. Housekeeping performed, thanks.

#501 2014-06-24 11:10:06

???.????
corsakoff_live

Hi xmph,
Thats exactly the problem i got.  i dont have any replays of this map. What should i do now? sad
Btw why do you wanna see my 2. dedis? wink

UID: HYkAYOo8VbbvdTfxBjKi2FFziUc

As i said, when i drive new 1. dedis, i will post them immediately, you got my word wink

Sorry for my late answer im on vacation.  Cya

#502 2014-06-24 22:16:36

Xymph
xymph
Website

corsakoff_live wrote:

Thats exactly the problem i got.  i dont have any replays of this map. What should i do now?

Not one map... six. Search harder, in your auto-saves for example.

To get the UId of a replay, use GbxDump on it, then find the corresponding TMX page via the UIdFinder and upload there. Then let everyone know where we can check them out. Thanks.

corsakoff_live wrote:

Btw why do you wanna see my 2. dedis?

Not 2, I asked for six specific replays. If you prefer, you can also upload the replays for the first ten tracks listed here.

So far you've gotten the benefit of the doubt from me, and after you uploaded a valid replay for a time that appeared to have an impossible sector pattern, I cut you a lot of slack all next times questions were raised about your Dedi entries. Until now.

At that time you promised to keep copies of your replays and, despite that I (and others) asked you to upload them to TMX, I settled for that. Until now.

You claim to be a responsible adult and a great player. A responsible adult that encountered the above situation once would have the foresight and determination to avoid such a discussion again, and take the necessary (and requested) precautions. A responsible person would keep a promise. Other responsible players that perform amazing and unusual runs upload their replays to TMX all the time, allowing scrutiny by their peers.

Why didn't and don't you?

corsakoff_live wrote:

As i said, when i drive new 1. dedis, i will post them immediately, you got my word

You didn't keep your previous promise yet, so I'm not interested in a new one. roll

corsakoff_live wrote:

Sorry for my late answer im on vacation.

No problem, I have lots of patience.

#503 2014-06-27 12:36:36

Xes.?????
xkayakx

I'm still not seeing any uploaded replays from corsakoff_live. roll It seems he'll just wait until you forget about this chat. hmm

#504 2014-06-29 01:23:55

ARCADE-S???????s?
shadowdash

Login: matos245

Maps:
qo9V3bso2ipLWyv_0F_sf2cpFKh ;
Azsv4Ejn8oQmSx6T5iq_bn1rVo4 ;
wvtlp0GSP6lpJXx1zGR0rvauNJ9 ;
uHsl8BpA8uMee7MFFJMna3Si_jg

-> impossible times

#505 2014-06-29 09:57:49

Xymph
xymph
Website

shadowdash wrote:

Login: matos245

Banned and all deleted, thanks.

#506 2014-07-03 20:36:18

???.????
corsakoff_live

hi xymph,

thats what i'm talking about. i dont have any replays of these maps!  sad
what exactly is the error?
i got TM forever not Tm united. My dedis wont Save automatically in my folder!
all i can do is : Last Replay , save as. thats all.
As i sad, i promise if i play a new dedi i will upload it for you wink

#507 2014-07-04 14:22:05

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

corsakoff_live wrote:

hi xymph,

thats what i'm talking about. i dont have any replays of these maps!  sad
what exactly is the error?
i got TM forever not Tm united. My dedis wont Save automatically in my folder!

Nice try, Me and my girlfriend had TM Forever and at both of us autosaves workes just fine. It's strange that it's only you that has windows issues and no autosaves problem when you have to post replays.
The only difference between Forener and United is that you can drive enviroments, and that's about it.... nothing to do with autosaves.

Since you allways tell you're so good and if we can't do it doesn't mean you can't.... Try downloading a map you have 1st dedi on and do it again. You are capable of beating any dedi after all. smile You just don't run out of excauses.

I suggest a temporary ban until 10% of all his 1st dedis have a replay that proves them valid. After all, he did make those dedis easily and more than one a day, shouldn't be a problem for him.

Last edited by radovan_odjebani (2014-07-04 14:24:23)

#508 2014-07-04 19:04:20

Xymph
xymph
Website

radovan_odjebani wrote:

I suggest a temporary ban until 10% of all his 1st dedis have a replay that proves them valid. After all, he did make those dedis easily and more than one a day, shouldn't be a problem for him.

Sounds like a plan, Stan. smile The ongoing temporary ban is automagically becoming ever more permanent...

#509 2014-07-04 19:48:45

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

Is that for corsakoff_live or also for gallaga who is same person probably looking by the patterns of making dedis and no replays.

Last edited by radovan_odjebani (2014-07-04 19:54:55)

#510 2014-07-04 20:01:34

Xymph
xymph
Website

radovan_odjebani wrote:

Is that for corsakoff_live or also for gallaga who is same person probably looking by the patterns of making dedis and no replays.

The subject of the ongoing discussion is corsakoff_live only. And btw, you can look up the answer to such questions yourself.

#511 2014-07-04 20:04:51

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

Oh, okay. Sorry for that.

#512 2014-07-05 13:00:35

??? » yoy0
yoy0

gillordsao
U81aERY1B3gAAyyqIp0rYupPgRc
on his 4 other tracks aswell I guess, but i dont know these tracks but on this one the time is impossible

#513 2014-07-05 13:24:25

Xymph
xymph
Website

yoy0 wrote:

gillordsao
U81aERY1B3gAAyyqIp0rYupPgRc
on his 4 other tracks aswell I guess, but i dont know these tracks but on this one the time is impossible

Banned and all deleted, thanks.

#514 2014-07-06 00:09:37

ARCADE-S???????s?
shadowdash

login:     administratorofspeed123

map: jaov7DFga5GpCi3ggSUoM7wZyYk

-> impossible time

#515 2014-07-06 10:36:54

Xymph
xymph
Website

shadowdash wrote:

login: administratorofspeed123

map: jaov7DFga5GpCi3ggSUoM7wZyYk

-> impossible time

Housekeeping performed, thanks.

#516 2014-07-08 15:51:45

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

Will Corsakoff_live records remain, or will they get removed? Or how does the system go further,  since some of my dedis were ruined too.

#517 2014-07-08 17:04:41

Xymph
xymph
Website

radovan_odjebani wrote:

Will Corsakoff_live records remain, or will they get removed?

See "I have lots of patience." above.

radovan_odjebani wrote:

Or how does the system go further,  since some of my dedis were ruined too.

Nobody's records are "ruined" by anyone else, they stand on themselves, one position higher or lower doesn't (un)ruin them.

#518 2014-07-11 01:50:25

???.????
corsakoff_live

Thats after updating my Windows the prob, sorry! By updating my System, i forgot to save the extern Folder with the Replays. But just because i didn´t have them it doesen´t says that the Times aren´t possible! i had some first Dedis and some people in here shouted aren´t possible and after a time someone beats my time! What should I do now?? Just because someone says isn´t possible and i don´t have a Replay anymore i am a cheater??????? come on, stop kidding an unban me, please. Only why they din´t know some bugs an Tricks and can´t do, am i a cheater!? Alltime the same with that noobs. If they can´t do, its even not possible to do for othe ones.... lool.

xymph wrote:

corsakoff_live wrote:

Some other driver told me about that prob,

I think you noticed that a (temporary?) ban had started on June 11, and finally decided to step forward. Thanks for that.

corsakoff_live wrote:

How completely irrelevant.

corsakoff_live wrote:

We're not interested in your maps, only the replays.

corsakoff_live wrote:

No, you shouldn't mail them to anyone, you should just upload them to TMX for everyone to see.

Last year you promised:

corsakoff_live wrote:

In future i will save copys of my replays in an extern folder and hope thats enough.

Now is the time to make good on your promise. Indulge us, impress us, dazzle us, and please upload your replays to TMX. Start with the six recent replays listed above. For your convenience, I already looked up their TMX pages in the same order:

http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx … ;id=252102

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … id=1620959

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=4645980

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main. … id=3055132

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … ;id=228670

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp … ;id=208962

Please let us know when the uploads are completed so everyone can take a look. Thanks.

#519 2014-07-11 02:43:20

Sle7in.
moron12

corsakoff_live wrote:

Thats after updating my Windows the prob, sorry! By updating my System, i forgot to save the extern Folder with the Replays. But just because i didn´t have them it doesen´t says that the Times aren´t possible! i had some first Dedis and some people in here shouted aren´t possible and after a time someone beats my time! What should I do now?? Just because someone says isn´t possible and i don´t have a Replay anymore i am a cheater??????? come on, stop kidding an unban me, please. Only why they din´t know some bugs an Tricks and can´t do, am i a cheater!? Alltime the same with that noobs. If they can´t do, its even not possible to do for othe ones.... lool.

drive them again with your uberskill and your secret tricks instead of posting your pointless excuses.

it doesn't matter if these times are possible or not, the fact that you come up here again without ANY of the above mentioned replays that could prove us wrong and would stop this discussion in an instant, shows me that you full of it srry but that is the truth. pathetic...

Last edited by moron12 (2014-07-11 02:44:48)

#520 2014-07-11 12:02:25

« ò¡ó » Vrbnjak Jr. ? ?
radovan_odjebani
Moderator.

He meant tricks like speedhack, teleport and slowmo ... Those that we never use. And corsakoff_life, please explain how do you get thet bug or trick on about 1000maps please. Or do you ban others from your server because they might discover the bug only you can do?

http://dedimania.net/tmstats/?do=stat&a … Limit=4322
Apparently that bug is Quite amazing, you beat my dedi 5x in a row with no effort at all one one map. And yet have you not uploaded a replay, because the time was a bit suspicious, but I have uploaded. smile

Last edited by radovan_odjebani (2014-07-11 12:05:22)

Board footer